1dpo, anyone else?!

I'm trying to symptom spot but I can't, I have NO symptoms! Not exactly encouraging!!!
Arghh, 6dpo and it's dragging and I feel like giving up. It's my mums birthday today and we're going out to lunch. For months I've been thinking what excuse I'll give as to why I'm not drinking, well no need to worry I guess!!

Sorry, that was quite a moan!

I'm trying to symptom spot but I can't, I have NO symptoms! Not exactly encouraging!!!
Arghh, 6dpo and it's dragging and I feel like giving up. It's my mums birthday today and we're going out to lunch. For months I've been thinking what excuse I'll give as to why I'm not drinking, well no need to worry I guess!!

Sorry, that was quite a moan!

I feel like giving up too. 8dpo today and while I've had some symptoms, I can attribute them all to something else. Also, I just feel out this month. I just want this cycle to be over so that I can move on, even if that means going back to WTT.

We can't count ourselves out until the witch shows up though. There's been plenty of women who had no symptoms and were still pregnant :)

And Happy Birthday to your mom! :cake:

Mind if I join you gals? I'm 3 or 4 dpo today I think.

I'm like 4 DPO today (11/22). And I hate the waiting. Not on any fertility stuff just yet but I want to. It's just my work schedule makes it so hard to do. I always feel like I have symptoms so I just gave up looking for them. The more I want it, the more symptoms I feel like I have. So I'm just going to try to relax this month. The waiting is so hard though. I wanna test at Thanksgiving because I, well, that's basically the longest I can hold out. I'm such an impatient person.

How's everyone else getting along?

I'm like 4 DPO today (11/22). And I hate the waiting. Not on any fertility stuff just yet but I want to. It's just my work schedule makes it so hard to do. I always feel like I have symptoms so I just gave up looking for them. The more I want it, the more symptoms I feel like I have. So I'm just going to try to relax this month. The waiting is so hard though. I wanna test at Thanksgiving because I, well, that's basically the longest I can hold out. I'm such an impatient person.

I'm 9dpo today (11/23) and I'm dying to test. Still don't really have symptoms, though except for this horrible cold and fatigue, which is probably just from the cold. I already started asking my OH to get me tests though...I don't know how I'm going to hold out until December 1st. :haha:

I seem to go through the same thing as you, where the more I want it and look for symptoms, the more I find. I'm trying to be more relaxed about it this cycle, but I also feel completely out, so I think that helps too....I'm not as stressed about it at least.

Thanks SparklesHeart!

5 dpo today and I know it's to early for any signs, but I already feel like I'm out for this month. Probably going to end up testing early on Thanksgiving (9dpo) just because, but not really expecting anything. I have a whole bunch of the cheap internet ones so I don't feel bad about wasting money.

Hey ladies! 7 dpo and the tenderness around my armpit is back. They randomly felt bruised today for a short period of time. Now it is just the right one. 1st cycle I have ever experienced this.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot to mention this. It really freaked me out and I just made a post about this. Last night I was awakened to my lower butt cheeks tingling. It was so weird I thought I could be dreaming. Got up to use the restroom and that is when I noticed the armpit pain was back. Anyway, the tingling butt came back and freaked me 100% out. I was googling like mad. Finally posted here, did a deep stretched and it subsided. As soon as I laid down my right butt cheek fell asleep, it spread down my leg to my foot.

Not sure if it means anything but worth mentioning in case it is happening to any of you.

I'm 9dpo today (11/23) and I'm dying to test. Still don't really have symptoms, though except for this horrible cold and fatigue, which is probably just from the cold. I already started asking my OH to get me tests though...I don't know how I'm going to hold out until December 1st. :haha:

I seem to go through the same thing as you, where the more I want it and look for symptoms, the more I find. I'm trying to be more relaxed about it this cycle, but I also feel completely out, so I think that helps too....I'm not as stressed about it at least.

You are still feeling bad?! I hope that's a great sign for you!

Thanks SparklesHeart!

5 dpo today and I know it's to early for any signs, but I already feel like I'm out for this month. Probably going to end up testing early on Thanksgiving (9dpo) just because, but not really expecting anything. I have a whole bunch of the cheap internet ones so I don't feel bad about wasting money.

Yes way too early to count yourself out lol!

Btw guys I will use multi quote from now on. I seriously have never noticed it :dohh:

Hey ladies! 7 dpo and the tenderness around my armpit is back. They randomly felt bruised today for a short period of time. Now it is just the right one. 1st cycle I have ever experienced this.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot to mention this. It really freaked me out and I just made a post about this. Last night I was awakened to my lower butt cheeks tingling. It was so weird I thought I could be dreaming. Got up to use the restroom and that is when I noticed the armpit pain was back. Anyway, the tingling butt came back and freaked me 100% out. I was googling like mad. Finally posted here, did a deep stretched and it subsided. As soon as I laid down my right butt cheek fell asleep, it spread down my leg to my foot.

Not sure if it means anything but worth mentioning in case it is happening to any of you.

I've heard that armpit/side boob pain is a fairy common symptom of pregnancy for a lot of women. :thumbup:

I'm still feeling horrible with this cold and the amount I've been sleeping. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe it's the signs I'm hoping for and when I test I'll finally get a bfp. :) 10dpo today and still haven't broken down and tested yet. :haha:

I've heard that armpit/side boob pain is a fairy common symptom of pregnancy for a lot of women. :thumbup:

I'm still feeling horrible with this cold and the amount I've been sleeping. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe it's the signs I'm hoping for and when I test I'll finally get a bfp. :) 10dpo today and still haven't broken down and tested yet. :haha:

Good morning! Wow, 10 dpo. Must be nice. I can't wait until you test.:happydance::happydance:

I have heard about the armpit pain being a sign as well. It actually surprised me when I woke up w that 1 dpo. I hope it leads to BFP

So I woke up at 2am, wide awake!!! And I noticed, my boobs were sore. So obviously I jumped out of bed and tested (Yes at 2am, yes I think I am a little crazy!) 8dpo, bfn!
Arghh why do we do it to ourselves?!!!!!
Why
Why
Why??!!!!!

I'm still feeling horrible with this cold and the amount I've been sleeping. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe it's the signs I'm hoping for and when I test I'll finally get a bfp. :) 10dpo today and still haven't broken down and tested yet. :haha:[/QUOTE]

How have you not tested?!!!!!!

How have you not tested?!!!!!![/QUOTE]

It's taken some insane amounts of self control. :rofl: I'm absoulutely dying to test but I keep putting off going to the store. If I had any tests at home, I would have started testing days ago. lol.

I'm actually going to the store and getting a test in about 10 minutes. :haha: My OH wants to go out for a drink when he's done with work, so I keep rationalizing to myself that I have to test now. :blush:

~*~*~Edit~*~*~

:bfn: :(

I'm 6DPO and I feel pain on the sides of my boobs on and off today. I've also been nauseous on and off today, kind of like it's burning in my stomach. I've had sensitive nipples for the past few days but now my boobs feel heavier. I get stabbing pains on both sides as well as the center of my stomach. Also, i'm burping more than usual and when I sit down my abdomen just feels full. I know I'm symptom spotting and I'm driving myself crazy!

I'm 6DPO and I feel pain on the sides of my boobs on and off today. I've also been nauseous on and off today, kind of like it's burning in my stomach. I've had sensitive nipples for the past few days but now my boobs feel heavier. I get stabbing pains on both sides as well as the center of my stomach. Also, i'm burping more than usual and when I sit down my abdomen just feels full. I know I'm symptom spotting and I'm driving myself crazy!

may be symptom spotting but I felt exactly like that with my last really really early on too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->