1dpo, anyone else?!

Good morning ladies. 10 dpo here finally! I have a stitch in my right ovary that has been there for about an hour. Kind of feel it in my hip bone area as well. Also, last night I felt a very very noticeable poking/pulling on my right side next to my belly button. It didn't last long at all and came and went two or three times. I am getting excited now! I think I may test tomorrow. I haven't purchased any tests yet because I would have ran through them all by now.

How is everyone else this morning?

Hello!! Ooh your symptoms sound really promising!! Can't wait til you test!
I'm feeling weird, random slight headaches and dizziness, feeling a bit sick now and again. But I have a cold too so all this could be explained away by that!
Bfn again this morning, I think I'll be testing everyday from now on! Doh!
How's everyone else?

Sparkles - Are you taking anything for your cold. I had a cold last week and so I got a big thermos and made, lemon, honey, cayenne pepper, ginger and cinnamon water and drank it all week and I feel so much better. Hope you feel better or else that it is a sign.

Ready- Those all sounds like good signs. Looking forward to hearing your results tomorrow.

AFM - 7 or 8 dpo today with light cramping and sore boobs. Woke up at 4AM and couldn't go back to sleep. Had cramping and felt like buzzing behind my belly button. Fell back to sleep around 5 and now just light cramping. To early to test I know. How I would love for a Thanksgiving BFP though

Ooh Hope that sounds quite yummy, I've been toughing it out (said no man, ever) and haven't taken anything, may give that a go.

Hope you're broken nights sleep hasn't made you too sleepy! When's thanksgiving?

Hello!! Ooh your symptoms sound really promising!! Can't wait til you test!
I'm feeling weird, random slight headaches and dizziness, feeling a bit sick now and again. But I have a cold too so all this could be explained away by that!
Bfn again this morning, I think I'll be testing everyday from now on! Doh!
How's everyone else?

The thing is a cold is a symptom :haha: so, it could be a great sign for you!

Sparkles - Are you taking anything for your cold. I had a cold last week and so I got a big thermos and made, lemon, honey, cayenne pepper, ginger and cinnamon water and drank it all week and I feel so much better. Hope you feel better or else that it is a sign.

Ready- Those all sounds like good signs. Looking forward to hearing your results tomorrow.

AFM - 7 or 8 dpo today with light cramping and sore boobs. Woke up at 4AM and couldn't go back to sleep. Had cramping and felt like buzzing behind my belly button. Fell back to sleep around 5 and now just light cramping. To early to test I know. How I would love for a Thanksgiving BFP though

OMG your symptoms sound great too!!! The buzzing behind the belly button is awesome. I read many BFP stories with pain/pulling etc behind the belly button. My pulling was next to the belly button so I am not sure. I am hoping though!

I am back to update symptoms. No one is paying me attention on here except you guys lol. Here goes.

The stitch in my right ovary lasted hours and is now back but milder going down my right groin into my thigh. Incidentally, the same side that my butt cheek and whole leg and foot fell asleep the night before.

Sore throat is back.

Taste blood twice. Very very fleeting, wondering if I imagined it, lasted 2 seconds each time. Shortly after, while driving, I smelled blood for a few second.

I was driving to buy tests actually lol! I am proud of myself that I waited until 10 dpo to buy the tests. I held off on testing because if I get a BFN I am actually CRAZY instead of pregnant.

Sides of breasts are getting a bit sore now, not just the armpit. I want to test soo bad.

Hi girls mind if I join? I think I am 2-3 dpo today, I am in texas so almost 3-4 dpo. I used the clearblue advanced digital ovulation test this cycle so I am feeling very optimistic. I got a solid smiley on cd 13 which suggests peak fertility. We bd cd 12, 13 and 14 so hopefully we caught it. Maybe I am feeling so confident bc last year on December 9th I got a bfp which unfortunately ended shortly after. I am due for af on the 9th this year so hoping.

Today I have noticed that my nipples are starting to get sore and I am having mild cramps. All normal just means I have o vulated and I thimk it was day 13. All of your symptoms sound great and I cant wait to see some bfp!!!!!!

Hi girls mind if I join? I think I am 2-3 dpo today, I am in texas so almost 3-4 dpo. I used the clearblue advanced digital ovulation test this cycle so I am feeling very optimistic. I got a solid smiley on cd 13 which suggests peak fertility. We bd cd 12, 13 and 14 so hopefully we caught it. Maybe I am feeling so confident bc last year on December 9th I got a bfp which unfortunately ended shortly after. I am due for af on the 9th this year so hoping.

Today I have noticed that my nipples are starting to get sore and I am having mild cramps. All normal just means I have o vulated and I thimk it was day 13. All of your symptoms sound great and I cant wait to see some bfp!!!!!!

Hi welcome. You absolutely can join. Just a heads up, most of us are around like 10 dpo now lol.

Hi welcome. You absolutely can join. Just a heads up, most of us are around like 10 dpo now lol.

Well that's good. I get to sit by and watch all of you get a bfp and feed my addiction vicariously. Lol

[/QUOTE]Well that's good. I get to sit by and watch all of you get a bfp and feed my addiction vicariously. Lol[/QUOTE]

Lol!!!

So did you do anything special this month to up your chances?

Well that's good. I get to sit by and watch all of you get a bfp and feed my addiction vicariously. Lol[/QUOTE]

Lol!!!

So did you do anything special this month to up your chances?[/QUOTE]

I just used the clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests and bd 3 days in a row. Nothing real special. You have probably seen me post this but I got pregnant last November so I am convinced that it will happen again.

Well that's good. I get to sit by and watch all of you get a bfp and feed my addiction vicariously. Lol

Lol!!!

So did you do anything special this month to up your chances?[/QUOTE]

I just used the clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests and bd 3 days in a row. Nothing real special. You have probably seen me post this but I got pregnant last November so I am convinced that it will happen again.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay. Definitely keep us updated with your symptoms. I will be 11 dpo in 12 minutes. :haha:

Welcome baby love!

Ready I cannot wait for you to hurry up and test already! I've been poas (ic's) for days now! It's morning here, bfn again :-(
I'm only 10dpo but I really feel like this could be the month! I'm not buying any other tests til 13/14dpo. Not sure what my cycle length is though so hard to guess when's a good time!
Baby dust to us all!!!

Welcome baby love!

Ready I cannot wait for you to hurry up and test already! I've been poas (ic's) for days now! It's morning here, bfn again :-(
I'm only 10dpo but I really feel like this could be the month! I'm not buying any other tests til 13/14dpo. Not sure what my cycle length is though so hard to guess when's a good time!
Baby dust to us all!!!

I understand completely. I broke down and tested yesterday at 10 dpo and it was BFN. Really hope you get your BFP soon! I will be testing with you at 13 dpo.

Welcome baby love!

Baby dust to us all!!!

I broke down and tested this morning. BFN. But I'm only 8 DPO. I know, I know. What am I thinking. But I have a really short cycle, only 23 days so I thought maybe. I really wanted a Thanksgiving BFP so I'm gonna test again tomorrow anyway. Hahahaha. My next AF is due Dec. 1 and I figure those early detection tests should work. But I'll test right up until the witch shows up.

I have had some cramping so far but that's really it.

Im usually not one to symptom spot but today when I sneezed I had a horrible pain in my lower abdomen and hoo ha. Lol. Probably nothing but wanted to share. Good luck to those testing in the coming days.

Im usually not one to symptom spot but today when I sneezed I had a horrible pain in my lower abdomen and hoo ha. Lol. Probably nothing but wanted to share. Good luck to those testing in the coming days.

I hope it is a good sign for you!

I said I am done symptom spotting for the month lol. I had two really good obsessive days.

Though my butt began tingling a little again last night. Weird

[/QUOTE]

I hope it is a good sign for you!

I said I am done symptom spotting for the month lol. I had two really good obsessive days.

Though my butt began tingling a little again last night. Weird[/QUOTE]

That is weird. I have cramping still, feels like AF cramping but I hope not. When is everyone else testing?

Well I broke down and tested this AM at 8dpo and of course BFN. I have had cramps the last couple days & lower back pain. This morning I woke up and my cold is coming back, sore throat and runny nose :( Now this afternoon I started spotting which is not normal for me this early. I'm thinking AF is coming early this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->