1dpo, anyone else?!

I hope it's a good sign and not just the start of AF. Has anyone ever had like pressure tingling in their tailbone area?

Dojenstein - You and I are the same dpo, I hope we get Thanksgiving BFP's.

No tingling that I can recall but everyone is different. You may just be really in tune with your body. Good luck to you and happy thanksgiving everyone!

Hi everyone! I have been an avid reader of this forum but have never had the guts to post until recently.

I am currently 13 dpo and feeling like a whale. I am considering testing tomorrow morning with FMU. My temps and cm have confused me this time round. If anyone could give any insight into whether this is all normal before AF rears her ugly head or if in fact, I may get a BFP. :shrug:

DPO 10 - Temp drop by .2 degrees Celsius to 37.1
DPO 11 - Shot back up to 37.3
DPO 12 - Temp drop to 37.0 (just above coverline) and had blood streaked EWCM.
DPO 13 - temp shot back up to 37.3 and I have very light brown discharge but only if I wipe.

If my temp had not shot back up I would have been convinced AF was on her way. Either way, if AF shows tomorrow then there will be no need to test!

I hope it's a good sign and not just the start of AF. Has anyone ever had like pressure tingling in their tailbone area?

Every month I notice something new so I don't know about the pressure. I think anything not usual is a good thing. Tonight I started smelling things like really powerfully and my bra felt tight. Could just be a smelly movie theater and holiday poundage but still, a little weird. Guess only time will tell if it's good weird or just weird. Our bodies are so strange.

Hopethisyear - I know 9 DPO is early but fingers crossed for our BFPs. I actually wouldn't mind an excuse to eat all I wanted tomorrow. :happydance: Good luck to you...and anyone else testing.

Hi everyone! I have been an avid reader of this forum but have never had the guts to post until recently.

I am currently 13 dpo and feeling like a whale. I am considering testing tomorrow morning with FMU. My temps and cm have confused me this time round. If anyone could give any insight into whether this is all normal before AF rears her ugly head or if in fact, I may get a BFP. :shrug:

DPO 10 - Temp drop by .2 degrees Celsius to 37.1
DPO 11 - Shot back up to 37.3
DPO 12 - Temp drop to 37.0 (just above coverline) and had blood streaked EWCM.
DPO 13 - temp shot back up to 37.3 and I have very light brown discharge but only if I wipe.

If my temp had not shot back up I would have been convinced AF was on her way. Either way, if AF shows tomorrow then there will be no need to test!

The CM stuff confuses me. I've learned about what to expect during ovulation time, but the week before AF I usually have nothing. The spotting could be AF or IB. I'm super impatient and have never held out til day 13. Keep us posted!

Thanks dojenstein. Oh and believe me, I am not that patient! I had already tested at 10dpo with a BFN so I thought that I was pretty much out and thought I would just wait for AF to show and move onto my next cycle. I will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.......will keep you all updated :)

Well I broke down and tested this AM at 8dpo and of course BFN. I have had cramps the last couple days & lower back pain. This morning I woke up and my cold is coming back, sore throat and runny nose :( Now this afternoon I started spotting which is not normal for me this early. I'm thinking AF is coming early this month

IB!!??? The sore throat and cold are both great as well as the spotting

I have heard of the pressure and tingling in the tailbone lol. When I was researching my tingling butt. Does it feel like the pins and needles feeling when your foot falls asleep?

12 dpo here. Tested at 1 a.m. BFN

Sad about it but still holding out some hope. Due for AF on Sat.

Parts of me are STILL falling asleep. My hand, foot, and leg. All on the right side, the side I ovulated from.

If I am not pregnant definitely getting that checked.

How is everyone else doing?

Happly Thanksgiving
Sorry Ready.

Did anyone else test today?

AFM - spotting stopped and all cramping and back pain stopped. Now just stuck with a cold.

Happly Thanksgiving
Sorry Ready.

AFM - spotting stopped and all cramping and back pain stopped. Now just stuck with a cold.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates.

I tested at 5am this morning at 9DPO and BFN. I have AF like cramping (even on 2 Aleve for my lovely headache). I'm 4 days away from AF so I feel like I'm out. I took an early detection HPT so it should have been able to detect at this point. Oh well. I have a fertility doctor appt on Tuesday and am actually excited to get some "help" for next time.

On a rando sidenote, I saw the Hunger Games movie last night and there's this line in the movie where someone says something like, "It's the worst kind of torture. Waiting and not being able to do anything." I was like "tell me about it sister!". Anyway, good luck to all of you.

I did an ic this morning (become somewhat of a routine!) bfn 11dpo. I'm starting to lose hope now. :-(

I did an ic this morning (become somewhat of a routine!) bfn 11dpo. I'm starting to lose hope now. :-(

Sorry SparklesHeart. I know how that feels, I'm sort of losing hope too. But we're not out til the witch shows up. But I hope she stays away...

Happly Thanksgiving
Sorry Ready.

I tested at 5am this morning at 9DPO and BFN. I have AF like cramping (even on 2 Aleve for my lovely headache). I'm 4 days away from AF so I feel like I'm out. I took an early detection HPT so it should have been able to detect at this point. Oh well. I have a fertility doctor appt on Tuesday and am actually excited to get some "help" for next time.

On a rando sidenote, I saw the Hunger Games movie last night and there's this line in the movie where someone says something like, "It's the worst kind of torture. Waiting and not being able to do anything." I was like "tell me about it sister!". Anyway, good luck to all of you.

That is actually 100% false :hugs: I say we don't even bother spending extra for an "early detection test." I say that because if you are not a super early implanter the tests have nothing to detect. If you implanted today at 9 dpo which is statistically the norm you would not get a BFP on a test today. I say don't lose out hope yet. 9 dpo is so early. And then you tested at 5 a.m. lol! Sounds like me testing at 1 a.m. on "12 dpo." I know good and well I was basically still 11 dpo.

If I am pregnant I feel I implanted at 10 dpo because that is when I had that stitch in my right ovary/groin/hip that lasted for hours. If that is true then realistically I would have gotten a BFN on 10 and 11 dpo.

Sorry to hear of the BFNs ladies. Fingers crossed it will happen and you will be your BFP soon :)

AFM - I am also on the BFN train at 14dpo with a temp drop to just above my coverline and creamy light brown discharge. Pretty sure I am out this month :cry:

Good luck and babydust all the ladies still in limbo land :flower:

Sorry to hear of the BFNs ladies. Fingers crossed it will happen and you will be your BFP soon :)

AFM - I am also on the BFN train at 14dpo with a temp drop to just above my coverline and creamy light brown discharge. Pretty sure I am out this month :cry:

Good luck and babydust all the ladies still in limbo land :flower:

Thank you!! Sorry AF got you.

Happly Thanksgiving
Sorry Ready.

That is actually 100% false :hugs: I say we don't even bother spending extra for an "early detection test." I say that because if you are not a super early implanter the tests have nothing to detect. If you implanted today at 9 dpo which is statistically the norm you would not get a BFP on a test today. I say don't lose out hope yet. 9 dpo is so early. And then you tested at 5 a.m. lol! Sounds like me testing at 1 a.m. on "12 dpo." I know good and well I was basically still 11 dpo.

If I am pregnant I feel I implanted at 10 dpo because that is when I had that stitch in my right ovary/groin/hip that lasted for hours. If that is true then realistically I would have gotten a BFN on 10 and 11 dpo.

Okay, the testing at like, the earliest possible moment, well that made me LOL. I know. I know. But I have a really short cycle. I'm gonna hold out hope til the witch shows. Thanks...

Well ladies I'm back to cd1. Was my first month off the pill though! Good luck to all still in!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->