• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO April 22nd. Testing May 6th.

Hi hun, I'm 3dpo but not testing until the 6th May so just in front of you. Good luck

Im testing about 5th May I am 2dpo! I really wish i could go to sleep and wake up on 5th May, im not good at waiting lol xx

Am about 2 -3 dpo today (I think) can I symptom spot with you all?

Any symptoms to report anyone? My TWW is as boring as all the other TWWs so far have been...

I am possible 1 DPO. Still not entirely sure if I O'd but I had 2 positive OPK's Wed and Thursday. I hope I O'D already, if not maybe today. But I will be in the same time frame as you! 2 LOOOOOONG weeks now !

hey girls I am around 1DPO today. The two week wait is finally here! how many of you all BD'd on 1DPO?

I didnt BD 1DPO, eggy would be dead by then (or almost), it only lives for 24 hours. We BD'd 2 days in a row prior to Ov when OPK was +. My temps have confirmed Ov on CD14 which we BD'd the day before and that day so we have everything in place at the right time so now its down to mother nature. eeek!

x

Hi ,I'm 3dpo and I'm going to try my hardest to wait untill May 7th to test. Baby dust to everyone and I hope we all get our May BFPs.

hi im 4dpo and im hoping not to test till ff says to i hate seeing :bfn:'s so il wait to see which shows first bfp or af!!!

good luck everyone

:dust: :dust:

Hey

I'm planning to test around about May 8th - wishing everyone sparkly baby dust at the same time!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->