1dpo I believe, anybody else?

LoolaXx

TTC our first!
Reaction score
I believe I ovulated yesterday (Sunday 14th) as I got my solid smiley on my opk on Friday, and all my apps estimated O for the Sunday so it seems about right.. This is my third cycle. First one was a disaster and me and my fiancé both knew it would be a bfn, second month we tried the SMEP but it was cut short so we didn't stick to it 100% and this month we didn't bother BD'ing until my last day of blinking smileys, and we've done it every day since then so I hope we've caught that egg this month! Last month I had absolutely every symptom under the sun and then the :witch: came so I just want to chill with it this cycle and let whatever happens, happen!

Anyone else in the TWW, join! It is such a long process without something to take your mind off it :) x

Hi! FF says Im 3DPO, Im on my first cycle since coming off BCP. We DTD once 3 days beforehand and in the early hours of the next morning so probably missed it that day. Lets wait together!! FX'd!!

Hiya:) I ovulated Sunday too, I got 3 days of flashing Smiley's on CD 9,10,11 then a flashing smiley the morn of CD 12 which turned to a solid smiley 4 hours later! But I didn't o for 72 hours til CD 15! We've bd on all the right days but its a bit harder at my age so I'm always hopeful but not expecting too much. Its nice to have ladies to wait with:) xxx

FX'ed for us all ladies!!

I'm off for Christmas for 3 weeks now so times going to go slooowly!

Aww good luck ladies. FX for us all! :bfp: wow it seems so strange hearing someone say they got a solid smiley on CD12! I don't get solid until CD21 or 22, it really drags! How do you know that it was exactly 72 hours after that you O'd? Do you temp? I never have and I'm a nurse so I should really :haha:

Yes I temp hun and that was the earliest I've got a positive, it was my first month using the monitor! I usually get a pos around 13/14 but I started 50mg of b6 last cycle and it gave me one more day on my lp and I got the positive 1 day earlier too, I got my rise yesterday and another good rise today so if I get a good temp tomorrow fertility friend should give me cd15 (Sunday) as ovulation day, that's the thing without temping you would of thought id o 12/24 hours after the solid as they say but in reality it was 72 which is the max time from a positive, just goes to show without temping its all just guessing! Maybe give it a go next cycle? Hopefully you won't need to and will get a bfp this one:) xx I've had cramps and a pain on my right side since last night but other than that nothing yet, with my one year old I must of implanted around 3dpo as I got a v faint positive at 5dpo and a definite positive at 7dpo, everyone says that's too early but I was charting so I'm proof its possible to implant super early although I doubt I'll be that lucky again! Xx

Ive decided to chill out this cycle as it was so so disappointing last time when AF turned up- as it is for everyone! But I had streaks of pinky blood in my CM at 4dpo and sore boobs beyond belief! Nausea, constipation. I literally thought that was it but it wasn't so I refuse to SS this time. When are you planning on testing? Xx

I can join you ladies, I am 2 dpo. I've had many TWWs so I hear you when you say that they are long! It's kinda nice that it's Christmas because I've been pretty busy, I hope that the time will pass quick.

When are you ladies testing? I am going to test on Christmas morning, it will put me at 11dpo.

Welcome :wave:

Oh god you're BRAVE to test Xmas morning! It would put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day if I got a bfn, I don't deal with them very well but I love your bravery!! I might scrape to Boxing Day :D

are you ladies following any sort of BD plan? The SMEP or anything? I tried it last month and obviously it didn't work so I don't love it haha, I can't expect it to work first time I guess. this time we have BD every day for nearly a week right across my fertile window so I hope we've caught it :thumb:

Welcome :wave:

Oh god you're BRAVE to test Xmas morning! It would put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day if I got a bfn, I don't deal with them very well but I love your bravery!! I might scrape to Boxing Day :D

I agree about the risk of Christmas day. The only reason I'm being brave is that i had an IUI and I got BFPs from my last 2 IUIs. I'm cautiously optimistic about this cycle, I just hope it sticks till the end.

Let's hope this is our month! I have everything crossed for us all. :bfp: I think I'm going to test on the Monday and Tuesday of Christmas week, atleast i have a few days to get over a bfn that way!

Hi there! I'm 1dpo now, I believe. I should probably wait until a few days after Christmas to test, though I want nothing more than to be able to wrap a BFP up for my husband!

This is my first cycle so no plan, just BDing when we feel it or I push for it if I have fertile CM!

I have loads of tests, think Im just gonna start testing at 8dpo lol :haha:

I really can't judge my fertile window by CM :/ it chops and changes all the time :nope:

By the looks of it, so does mine!!! I'm getting fertile CM after Ive apparently O'ed!! Confusing!

I struggle to track my CM and CP, it all seems the same to me. lol

Great now I'm super confused ladies I had two good rises in bbt thinking I o CD 15 as I always do but loads ewmc today and massive them drop but the fertility monitor has stayed at low since giving me a peak on CD 12. Hmmmm I'm lost!! Xx

Great now I'm super confused ladies I had two good rises in bbt thinking I o CD 15 as I always do but loads ewmc today and massive them drop but the fertility monitor has stayed at low since giving me a peak on CD 12. Hmmmm I'm lost!! Xx

I wouldn't worry. I bet it will go up tomorrow. BBTs just like to keep us on our toes.

Thank you:) ff has now changed my ovulation day from CD 15 to CD 11 I have to admit it looks that way but I've never o before CD 14 in a year of charting so I'm even more clueless than I was before! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"