1dpo I believe, anybody else?

well the good think is that it puts you further into the TWW. :happy dance:

Oh how I wish I was that far into the tww. Some people would tell you that this is an implantation dip.

Thank you xxx i really think they're wrong though I've o like clockwork on or immediately before or after CD 15 for a year now so I think they have it wrong although I agree it does look like CD 11 and it does look like an implantation dip but I had a dip like it last cycle and nothing! Oh well I guess I just have to see how long my lp is to tell o, its always 12/13 days:) xxxx

Oasis our bodies are weird things and don't always work like clockwork I guess. Before going on the pill I was always 28 days on the dot but since coming off my cycles are now 35 days if I count the spotting before I get a full flow, sometimes 33/34 .. It's so frustrating and makes things difficult! What opk do you use?

Its so annoying isn't it why can't our bodies be more predictable!! This month was the first month I tried the Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor, I normally just use the cheapie strips, I think I prefer the cheapies! I've no way of knowing other than my lp now so just have to wait I guess:) no symptoms at all though not even pmt which I get around 8dpo which has me thinking I'm 4 not 8. This is my last cycle using opks or temping I'm trying the relaxed approach next month I'm done with all the charts etc after a year lol xxx

Honestly I stressed over everything so much last cycle! And I said if it didn't pay off then that's the last time I'm taking it so seriously. So this month I'm refusing to symptom spot and and just letting it do what it's gotta do. Oh right, I was looking into getting one of those monitors but they're so expensive! I've been using the cheap eBay strips and the clearblue digital opk's to back it up when my cheapies go dark. I just want a bfp badly! I feel like it's taking forever 😫 :nope:

Oh yes England not so far from you in Kent in the South East:) Same it def is taking absolutely forever but I'm at the end of my TTC at 43 so its gunna be v hard if not impossible I think:( I wouldn't of bought those monitors I got sent one for doing a trial for Clearblue, they are so dear! Def gunna relax and just go with the flow after this cycle, I'm all TTC out! Xx

Aww bless you .. Stay positive hun :dust:

Oh Kent is close! My aunt lives in gravesend I think it is :D

I have learned that there are certain things not to bother stressing over. In the end it doesn't really matter what day you O (well as long as there is no medical issues) all that matters is that AF doesn't visit. Since you are still up, that's a good thing, lets keep it there for the next couple months. :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I Od on Monday the 15th, so I'm just a day behind you. I am really deeply considering testing on Christmas morning! Even though Il'l only be 10dpo that day...maybe it will be too soon to test.

I was glad I Od on Monday the 15th - I thought I would on Sunday the 14th. Sunday the 14th marked the 10 year anniversary of the day my mom died, so I was thinking, what if I got pregnant off the egg that dropped that day? That would be so crazy, I think I'd feel awkard about it forever!

Anyway, AF is due New Year's Eve, so I was originally going to test then. I'm still deciding.

LoolaXx - Lucky you, a test that day would definitely be accurate.

prettybirdy27 - I will be 11dpo on Christmas day and I am not sure what mine will pick up. If I get a BFN on Christmas Day I will just go on with the day thinking that it may just be too soon.

Actually, let me see what the chances are of a BFP at that point.

10dpo there is a 67% chance to get a BFP
11dpo there is a 78% chance to get a BFP

I think those are pretty good odds.

Lol, definitely not lucky :( would be heart broken to get a bfn on tha day of all days. I don't react well to bfn's on a normal day but a Christmas one would just be like a huge kick in the face :( positive thoughts.

prettybirdy27 - I will be 11dpo on Christmas day and I am not sure what mine will pick up. If I get a BFN on Christmas Day I will just go on with the day thinking that it may just be too soon.

Where did you find those odds? I love stuff like that during the TWW, keeps me calm(ish).

Where did you find those odds? I love stuff like that during the TWW, keeps me calm(ish).

Take a look at this site. There is so much info on there.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

Thanks TTC First!! That'll give me something to do while I wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->