1dpo (June 7) Looking for 2WW buddies

KEslinger

1 more makes us 4!
Reaction score
I'm 1dpo today (June 7th) and looking for buddies to join in on the 2ww. You can symptom spot, upload pics of tests as you do them, etc. I'm due to begin testing the 16th through the 19th. I have a shorter cycle, about 25 days. Hoping for a BFP by Fathers Day.

:dust:

Which tests are you using? Which ones have you found don't work? Are you charting? Only testing? In fertility treatment?

I've only had good luck with OPKs using the Clear Blue Digital with FMU. I never seem to do the test in the pm the night before I get my :) As you can see, I absolutely love getting a smiley face, so I turned my photo into the positive one that I just got. :happydance: I don't always ovulate (this is the 2nd, maybe 3rd time over the past 7 months), so I'm ecstatic to have gotten that one!

The First Response ones worked OK for me, I got what was ALMOST a positive last cycle late, about cd18. This month I took Femara and got my +.
I bought some IC sticks, but they don't work for me AT ALL!!! If there IS a control line there's no test line. EVER. Even when another test shows I'm ovulating. Lame.

We are only 1dpo so there will be another day or so of BDing. (Can't complain about that) ;)

Symptom(s) today: none really. Had the day off so relaxed at home. I did notice that my CM is getting thicker slowly transitioning out of the EWCM. It's still stretchy but doesn't stretch as far and feels kinda tacky.

hi ladies hope you dont mind me coming on this thread, i am 1dpo today so my tww starts today!! what do you ladies do to pass the time xxx

I'd like to join you all. Today is ovulation day. Yippee. Please ignore signature below its wrong and,I do.t know how to fix item

Citrus: to fix it you need to go back to countdowntopregnancy.com and make a new ticker. =)

Madis mammy: To pass the time... well I work so that helps a little, but my mind is constantly on it. I, myself, need to learn to not think about it 24/7. I have so many things crossed over here that it's my month...

How do you guys track O? Ovulation tests? Charting?

Hi. I'm also 1dpo as I got my smiley on Monday. I've used soy this month & I feel weird to be honest. Is it possible to get ewcm when you're 1dpo. Could it be I'm O today instead of Monday even though I got the smiley? So confused right now!?!?!

Xx

I think I am with you on this, if you see my thread you'll know that this could be my second ovulation in one cycle.
If all is correct I am 2 dpo and hoping the witch doesnt arrive and ruin things.
Had all the signs of ov but unfortunately had no opk's left to test with - so it's a bit of a guessing game

Im on 5 dpo...my breast still are not sore...any ideas..I usually get very sore breast like on 2 dpo...Whats up?

I have sore breasts straight after ovulation and for most of my 2ww so your not alone.
It is frustrating when your symptom spotting

I think I am with you on this, if you see my thread you'll know that this could be my second ovulation in one cycle.
If all is correct I am 2 dpo and hoping the witch doesnt arrive and ruin things.
Had all the signs of ov but unfortunately had no opk's left to test with - so it's a bit of a guessing game
Thanks for your reply. I'm going to look for your thread.

Just did an opk and is negative so I don't know. Maybe is the side effect of epo as I stopped taking it 2 days ago. Who knows?!? Definetely not me :shrug:

XX

2dpo. Very mild cramping. And an annoying headache most likely brought on by allergies. Still transitioning cm, thicker now, lotion-like.

How's everyone doing today?

Hey Ladies, :wave:

I think I am 2dpo. I had m/c last month at 5 weeks. I symptom spotted like crazy last month,but know what was different then the norm. I am taking things in stride this month. Fxd for all of us.

Destin, sorry to hear about the m/c last month... Fx'd for all of us to get our BFPs and stickies.

DH and I got married almost 4 weeks ago, and this is our first month TTC :happydance: We were together 7 years before getting married, and have been making plans the last year and a half to start a family right after the wedding, so we are both super excited that we are finally TTC. My cycles typically last between 28-29 days, so that puts me at either 1 DPO or right on OD. We have been :sex: like crazy this week! Lol, I don't think we did it this much even on our honeymoon! :shock: I am praying like crazy that we get it this month because I would love the chance to surprise DH on Father's Day with a :bfp:. Also, we are absolutely in love with the idea of the possibility of a Leap Day Baby, and if we get it this month, I would be due right around that time!! :laugh2:

:dust: to everyone! I so happy to be able to join you in your 2WW :flower:

hiya ladies! i track ovu with cb digi ovu tests i got smiley face on the 6th and 7th but this morning my temp has had a major dip does anyone what this is i dont normally temp but this week i have, after 5 years of trying im doing everything i can think of to get it right im so confused with this temping but im worried about this big dip xxx

Unfortunately I dont know much about charting. Sorry. All I have done are the ov tests in terms of tracking, my + was super short ... I test in the morning so probably missed it the night before when I had o pains.

I have been havung weird dreams, including one this am about having twins. Haha

I am now 3dpo and have an achey back and sore boobs - dont you wish sometimes you could just take a peek inside you and see whats going on

:thumbup:

Seriously! I have never really symptom spotted before but I have also :winkwink:never really had symptoms. Today, this morning, so far I just have super mild cramps. I am roughly 3dpo.

hiya ladies! i track ovu with cb digi ovu tests i got smiley face on the 6th and 7th but this morning my temp has had a major dip does anyone what this is i dont normally temp but this week i have, after 5 years of trying im doing everything i can think of to get it right im so confused with this temping but im worried about this big dip xxx

Don't worry too much about the dip. It's normal to have up to 2-3 dips in your luteal phase and be pregnant at the same time so don't despair. :winkwink:

I'm 2dpo I think today. I've had backache from yesterday but taking into account the fact that I've spent far too much time revising, it's probably because of that. I think is just to early to notice anything different but who knows?!?! I may be wrong!!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->