1dpo (June 7) Looking for 2WW buddies

Very easily annoyed! I am at work now and wow, EVERYONE is super irritating! Haha mild cramping. I think I am irritable because it seems that I am coming down with a cold. :(

Hello ladies, I am super new here but also super excited to be pregnant! I have a beautiful baby girl who is almost 2 and we're ready to have another. I got my Implanon out on May 17, had my AF exactly 1 week later on May 24. I have NO IDEA how to track ovulation but I know with my cycle lenths varying from about 29-31, I probably O-ed between 6-8 June. I felt some major ovarian pain and cramping on Monday so I am pretty sure that I was ovulating (it hurt to walk and pee, there was so much pressure. I thought oh shoot, my cysts are back, but the pain went away by the end of the day). My hubs and I BD-ed like crazy over the weekend and so... I've been thinking, perhaps we got lucky and made it this first cycle of trying! Here's where I am so far:
Sunday 5 June- Change in cm, stretchy and egg white-ish
Monday 6 June - Probably ovulating, pain pain pain and pressure
Tuesday 7 June - A little bit of crampiness but feeling much better,
Wednesday 8 June -Irritable, very tired, weird taste in mouth that stays even after brushing teeth, back pain
Thursday 9 June - Really odd taste in mouth, kinda like metal, no food really tastes or looks appealiing but I am really hungry, odd twinges in belly

If I guessed right I am 3dpo today! Yay for all of us, whether this is our month or not, at least we have support through this crazy intense 2WW.

With my first baby girl, there was no wait really, we said lets try, I stopped taking BCP and a few weeks later I just knew and sent the hubs out to get a test and sure enough I was preggers. No symptom spotting no nothing, I didn't really think it would happen so fast. This time around its different, I'm worried the implanon messed me up, I'm worried about miscarriages and I'm thinking of cervical mucous and ovarian pain and OH I burped and passed gas, THAT MUST MEAN SOMETHING. hahaha, oh well, just shows I'm uber excited!

Hi everyone! I am new to this site but i've been stalking it for awhile now :) (ttc # 1 for 1 yr)

my 1dpo was on June 7th too! Positive OPK on the 6th.
Me and my DH bd on the 5th (twice), 6th and 7th.
I had HORRIBLE cramps on the 7th and 8th. I mean I seriously thought about going to the er I was in so much pain. But it since has subsided. Just on and off pinching.
Hoping this is finally a BFP!
If not, Next month I move on to clomid!

LMP: (cd1) May 23rd.
Probably O date: June 5pm/6am - I never test twice a day until I get my surge, it just so happens that I catch my surge in the morning on it's way down. But, hey! At least it was a positive, right?
We :sex: on the 29th, 30th, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 7th. The night of the 5th I felt O pains (confirmed by the + opk the next morning) and had EWCM the 5th and 6th. On the 7th it was still pretty stretchy but started to get tacky, as well as as on the 8th. We should've BD'd last night but we don't have preseed and my CM has changed tremendously, no :sperm: would survive in there. I thought we'd just have fun tonight for the heck of it, but I just learned of a death in the family. :sad: We knew it was coming but one can never be fully prepared.

Yesterday and today (2-3dpo) I've had cramps. Yesterday they started off really mild and got to be like AF cramps, today they've been pretty mild but I've been extremely irritable. I'm hoping for a :bfp: but know that the chances of another :bfn: are more likely.

We've been trying for a while now with no luck. I O'd in January on cd15, I MAYBE O'd in May on cd18 of a 25 day cycle. (The test never looked quite positive!) This month I started taking Femara 5mg, on cd 3-7. I got it through my regular ob/gyn, not an RE, so I haven't been monitored and have no clue what's going on with my body. If I get a :bfp: I'll have it confirmed with bloodwork. However, I don't know how many follicles I had, how big they were, etc. I just know that I ovulated on my own. YAY! I always thought it'd be easy to get pregnant and spent so many years trying to prevent it, and now that we want it, it seems like it's so far away, and so hard to obtain.

I don't know if I want to be like a majority of people and wait for AF to be missed and the test... that's only 1 more week for me. Or, if I want to use the IC HPTs that came with my IC OPKS (that didn't work) starting at 7 or 8 dpo just to try and see lines for the hell of it.

I really hope that we have a :bfp: before Father's Day. It'd be amazing to be able to tell him!!!

hiyaa :)

i was 1dpo on the 7th =D

just thourt id join in the convo as im in exactly the same boat :) lol... if you dont mind haha.

C x

Everyone is welcome! More so if you're roughly the same dpo!!! Any "symptoms"? I know, technically they're not symptoms 'til you're preggers BUT... but still. When do you plan on testing?

So of course, I forgot to mention the bloating and gassiness in my last post. I have a feeling that we could conceive right away again, but I just don't know and I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like my body is screaming at me "PAY ATTENTION TO THESE SYMPTOMS!". Having a hard time not talking to anyone about it.

Hi ladies!! 3dpo today and feeling very happy all of a sudden.:loopy: It's my last day of exams so I'll have something to celebrate :happydance:

No other symptoms so far but I'm very bad at symptom spotting. I just want the week to pass as fast as possible & to test next week maybe. :winkwink:

XX

Hi ladies.. do you mind if i join... im 3dpo today... only tested opk on the 6th as im regular it was positive on cue for ov on the 7th ive had 3 regular cycles with 3 positive opks and regular af 29 days cycles exactly.

Think we bd to much last month, so weve tried just once a day this cycle. Had lots of symptoms last month and 2 nasty evaps so im trying not to symptom spot this month. I am going to start testing next wednesday its pointless me tryin to wait as i know i wont be able too. lol.

I had implant removed in march, i dont have any fertility problems that im aware of and have 2 dd but do have hyperthyoid and my consultant said theres a high risk of miscarriage and ive read it can be difficult to conceive. My friend is not convinced my tests were evaps last month she seems to think i had a chemical pregnancy, however nontheless will keep fx for bfp for all of us this month :) x

May I join too...I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday (9th) The first day of my last period was May 25th and I usually have a 29-33 cycle.

This is our first month of TTC but I've not been on any chemical BC for a few years now so I'm hoping my body can figure things out a bit quicker than it did last time (last time it took us 13 months of not-preventing but not actively trying). We DTD on the 7th and yesterday on the 9th.

So would that make me 1dpo? This is all new to me lol.

I have this really sudden desire to be pregnant THIS MONTH and not any other month, because I know if I am/I we manage it, the baby will be due on our 10th wedding anniversary. I couldn't believe it when I worked it out. That's crazy right? :wacko:

hi ladies can i join you? im 2 or 3 dpo and hoping to get my BFP on fathers day! oh is unhappy that he will be away so my dd will hve to phone him , and it would be great if we got to tell him hes gn be a daddy again!
no symptoms so far, not wanted to get off the sofa today, bt think thats jst me bein lazy lol x

Hi, everyone!! I'm 3 dpo today as well.
Going to try not to ss this cycle. I always say that and then I always do it anyway. :wacko:

I'm not a big fan of testing early, but I have a u/s on the 21st (cd 30 - 14 dpo) to check for scar tissue, endometriosis, or a blocked tube, and I'd like to know if I'm pregnant before then so I can cancel it and schedule my 1st prenatal appt!

Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone!!

Few Q's for everyone
How long have you been ttc?
Did you try/use anything this month?(opks,preseed etc)
When is everyone planning on testing?
Any Symptoms so far?

Hope we get bfp's from this group!

Few Q's for everyone
How long have you been ttc?
Did you try/use anything this month?(opks,preseed etc)
When is everyone planning on testing?
Any Symptoms so far?

Hope we get bfp's from this group!

We've been trying for #2 since August-- ten cycles. :cry: I haven't been using anything. I tried to drink more water this cycle since I have very little cm and seem to be constantly dehydrated. I'm taking prenatals and temping, too. Just got crosshairs today. :wohoo:
I've had thyroid and progesterone tested (both fine) and just had a post-coital on Monday and that was fine, too. So I have an u/s on the 21st and then a poss. laparoscopy (eek!).
I'm thinking I'll test around the 20th, depending on how neurotic I've gotten. Historically, by 13 dpo, I'm pretty neurotic. :wacko: It might be nice to test on Father's Day (12 dpo), but since it's our 2nd, I doubt dh would get as excited about it as I would want him to. :)

No doubt we'll get a few bfp's from this thread. I seem to bring bfp's everywhere I go... just not mine. :shrug: :)

=)

well as for "symtoms" or co-incidence i dont know lol, but yesterday i felt very light headed/dizzy and had a few lower back pains & thats it really, anyone else had any this early?

ohh im terrible for keep doing hpt's i done one at 1,2 & 3 dpo! =S i know its way too early but ya never know, i could have ovulated earliar than expected as i only come off the pill on the 28th april and had period 28 days later so going by 28 day cycle =/ so dont really know if i would of ovulated when guessed so . .. lol, when are you planning on testing?? :)

C x

=)

well as for "symtoms" or co-incidence i dont know lol, but yesterday i felt very light headed/dizzy and had a few lower back pains & thats it really, anyone else had any this early?

ohh im terrible for keep doing hpt's i done one at 1,2 & 3 dpo! =S i know its way too early but ya never know, i could have ovulated earliar than expected as i only come off the pill on the 28th april and had period 28 days later so going by 28 day cycle =/ so dont really know if i would of ovulated when guessed so . .. lol, when are you planning on testing?? :)

C x

My periods range from 31-37 days, So I'm not sure when I plan on testing.
I hate testing early. As soon as I see BFN, I start balling and my husband holds me for an hour telling me its ok.:cry: lol
I will probably test next tue or wed. 9, 10dpo.

I have been dizzy, lightheaded too!!! Its almost everytime I stand up. A few times I have had to drop to the ground because I am so dizzy. Hoping its a good sign.

Ooo not just me then =) ohh dont get yourself down about it, just enjoy yourself while ttc :) yehh im trying one tues or wed too! haha, a few times iv really thourt i was going to faint or somthing =O lol.

C x

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm 2DPO and would love to join you! My cycles are about 37 days, so I'll test June 21st if the witch doesn't show up. Maybe sooner if I can't hold out :haha:

Good luck everyone!!

hiyaaa :)

iv got absolutely no patients at all haha, i do 1 everyday but trying not to now =| lol

C x

I'm totally thinking I will test at 10 dpo, 11 dpo, 12 dpo, 13 dpo, and 14 dpo. (I have five tests.)
I'm not a poas addict at ALL, but for some reason this cycle, I just want to.
Actually tbh, I want to run and test right now, but that would NOT be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->