1dpo (June 7) Looking for 2WW buddies

I might be a rebel and test on father's day! 11DPO :haha:

Wouldnt that be the prefect gift for fathers day - might join you as i'll be 13 dpo

So if you get a bfp on Father's day, what will you do to surprise your OH?

Hmm, I never thought about what I would do to surprise him! I'd have to cross that bridge when I got there for fear of jinxing myself. :wacko: I definetly won't tell him I'm testing! What about you girls?

I never tell dh I'm testing. I figure he sees the tests in the garbage, but we never talk about it. Early on, he used to say, "So, are you pregnant yet?" but he knows better now.

I will be 13 dpo on Father's day and hoping to test then. If I get a BFN, i'll test 16 dpo.
We have been TTC for 5 months with no luck. Ny cycles are 39-53 days looooooooong! This cycle we used OPK and I was O'ing around June 6th but has zero EWCM.

;(

I'm thinking maybe I don't O b/c my cycles are sooo long and no EWCM at all-- I surge according to OPK, but maybe no egg. Is that possible?

I never tell dh I'm testing. I figure he sees the tests in the garbage, but we never talk about it. Early on, he used to say, "So, are you pregnant yet?" but he knows better now.

Same here!!

I will be 13 dpo on Father's day and hoping to test then. If I get a BFN, i'll test 16 dpo.
We have been TTC for 5 months with no luck. Ny cycles are 39-53 days looooooooong! This cycle we used OPK and I was O'ing around June 6th but has zero EWCM.

;(

I'm thinking maybe I don't O b/c my cycles are sooo long and no EWCM at all-- I surge according to OPK, but maybe no egg. Is that possible?

I'm really not sure, I guess it's possible. Damn those long cycles! I thought I had it bad at 37 days. I O'd on June 8, but didn't have much EWCM. Or really any. I don't understand the CM theory. :shrug:

Hoping you O'd!! With an egg!

;(

I think it's possible. Have you seen a dr? I know it's hard when you haven't been trying a certain length of time.
I have very little ewcm, too. Watery cm can be semi-fertile... do you get that?

im due to test on fathers day :) probably do a few before then :D haha. ..i dont know how you can all wait so long to test lol.

C x

im due to test on fathers day :) probably do a few before then :D haha

& just realised how much im pee'ing today aswel lol

C x

Few Q's for everyone
How long have you been ttc?
Did you try/use anything this month?(opks,preseed etc)
When is everyone planning on testing?
Any Symptoms so far?

Hope we get bfp's from this group!

We have been actively trying for 7 cycles.
This month I used the clear blue digital opks. I like them a lot better, there's no guessing. The internet cheapies don't work for me.
In previous months I tried fertilaid. No luck with it. OH is still taking it. This month - me: prenatal, folic acid, b6. Cd 3-7, 5mg Femara, hoping it would make me o. Mucinex, cd8-2dpo.
Both of us are taking fish oil. We used NO lube, not even spit!

Symptom spotting: you can read my symptoms in previous posts. They started out as cramps, now add irritability, just feeling weird -like I am getting sick. And this weird smsll pinkish glob of mucus that wad in the toilet this morning, not accompanied by any other spotting.

Also I used the opks starting on cd9 to 2 days past surge. I wanted to wait until next weekend to test, but might start testing 7-8 dpo just for fun. I have never done that before but I have a bunch of internet cheapies.

Sry for the double post. At work using my phone and it wouldmt scroll back down!

Few Q's for everyone
How long have you been ttc?
Did you try/use anything this month?(opks,preseed etc)
When is everyone planning on testing?
Any Symptoms so far?

Hope we get bfp's from this group!

We have been actively trying for 7 cycles.
This month I used the clear blue digital opks. I like them a lot better, there's no guessing. The internet cheapies don't work for me.
In previous months I tried fertilaid. No luck with it. OH is still taking it. This month - me: prenatal, folic acid, b6. Cd 3-7, 5mg Femara, hoping it would make me o. Mucinex, cd8-2dpo.
Both of us are taking fish oil. We used NO lube, not even spit!

Symptom spotting: you can read my symptoms in previous posts. They started out as cramps, now add irritability, just feeling weird -like I am getting sick. And this weird smsll pinkish glob of mucus that wad in the toilet this morning, not accompanied by any other spotting.

I did mucinex too. But I didn't know when to start since my cycles range from 31 to 37. So after 2 days taking it, I stopped lol.
We also did no lube (or spit).
I heard orgasming after he finishes is supposed to help. So I did that too.
How did you get on femara so soon? I wanted to get on meds, but the doctor told me to try for one yr first :(
Now I am on my 15month ttc and My first appt for infertility is on June 20th.

Symptoms today: pinching and just weird light pain down there. Not like AF cramps.

For a couple reasons. By actively I mean all the opks and pills, 2, 600mg mucinex, twice a day is what I took btw). Anyway, I ovulated only once in a six month period. My ob/gyn let me try the femara. No monitoring and no trigger shot. Trying to.make my body function more on it's own. Also I know many ppl who tell the re theyve been trying alot longer than they have. If you are charting or keeping track of tests they are usually more quick to help, I have heard, since then they can actually SEE whats happening month to month.

:dust:
i have similar pains off and on, with cramping, too.

Ohhh yeah! Instead softcups from cd11 to 2dpo. I didnt know when I was going to o so I just stuck with it :)

Hi all!

i've been ttc since my mc in jan'11. This month I've taken soy and epo for the first time. I've also stop charting my temp as I was getting far too stressed. i had originally planned to test on my birthday, which is on the 25th, but because I never thought I'd O so early. The soy worked so well that I O on cd15 and therefore i could test from the 20th. I don't know if I will as I'd like to wait and don't waste any test for nothing but dissappointment.

No symptoms so far!! So not very optimistic about this cycle!!! :(

XX

Wow, never heard of taking Mucinex before, I'll have to try that next cycle if there is one! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->