1dpo (June 7) Looking for 2WW buddies

On top of finding all of that out yesterday (my sisters labs are similar and she's been TTC for 7 (yes, SEVEN) years) my cousin texts me sending me a picture of her clearly positive pregnancy test asking if I think it's positive. (She has an IUD in)... Yesterday was not a good day. :sigh:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS AMARYLLISRED!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee:
I remember when this thread first started you said something how you seem to bring lots of BFPS to threads..and now you are one of them!!!

When do you go in for your first appt? My doctor said not until week 8. So july 18th. But I think we are going to go in July 25 since that is when my husband can come along too :)
I believe I'll be due right around Feb 29th! Leap yr Baby! But I hope it doesnt fall on that day lol that would be a lil weird for b-days.
What have you been experiencing lately??
I have had lots of twinges/pain/ache on my right side. Especially when I sneeze or move. And more so when I sleep.
Also peeing a lot more.
Im nervous since this is my first. Im not really sure what i should be experiencing :shrug: ,or if anything at all. I read online that right sided pains are just round ligament pain from the baby making room.
So Im just trying to relax for the most part. Letting the lil bean do its magic :D

H&H 9 months!!!!!!!!

Aww, KEslinger. :hugs:
Sorry you didn't have a good day.
I know it looks like a grim diagnosis, but (as you know) it is possible to get pregnant with pcos... I'm sure there are lots of ladies on here who have it and can offer you support... did you check, particularly in the ltttc section? Good luck and please don't give up hope!!
ArmyWife, thanks. I am still waiting to hear from the dr when my first appt will be. With #1, it wasn't until I was somewhere around 12 weeks. Sounds crazy, doesn't it?
My asthma has been really bad the last couple of days and I don't know if it's pregnancy-related or just allergies or what. I've been tired... and I've been having some random crampiness that I don't remember from last pregnancy. That worries me a little, but I didn't know I was pregnant with #1 until 6 weeks, so I might have felt cramps and just thought it was AF.
I guess relax is all we can do, right?
Are you going to find out the gender? We're going to try not to. :)

how are you doing wonnabump and amaryllisred?

Pregnant!!!! Hehe.
Tested last night at 13 dpo, non-fmu. Dark pink lines in about 20 seconds.
I am sooo thankful. I feel amazing. Called the dr this morning to cancel my u/s this afternoon. :)

Congratulations AmaryllisRed :happydance::happydance::happydance:

This is definitely a lucky thread!! You're right!!!

H&H 9 months and more :hugs:

XX

AmaryllisRed: We are going to find out the gender beforehand. I asked my husband if he wanted to and he replied with "Are you kidding me? of course we are. " lol
He really wants a boy, But It doesnt matter to me. Are you hoping for a girl or boy or doesnt matter?

ArmyWife1984 - hiyaa im doing good thanks :) No sign of af yet!! 2 days late, bfn on sunday, could of ovulated late maybe :S gunna do anothr test in the morning :) & not really getting any symptoms now, i feel "out" but not somthing to rely on ayy :D

& Congrats AmaryllisRed !!! :D

C x

I'd like a girl, since we already have a boy... but we already have lots of boy clothes, boy toys... and I love the relationship I have with my son. So either way. Although DH is convinced it's a boy, already. So I'd kinda like a girl just to prove him wrong. :)

armywife and amaryllisred - congratulations! :happydance::happydance: would you lovely ladies mind posting symptoms, or if you have already, directing me to the link so that i can have something to keep me distracted while i wait to test? T minus 3 days! thank you and congrats again!:happydance:

I've mentioned them off and on, here and there, but I'll just list them again...
I had all the usual ones that I have every cycle-- sore bbs, tired, dizzy, hot flashes, acne...
But the ones that were different this time were mild cramps (thought af was coming), a toothache, and tiredness in my limbs, like walking or holding my arms up. Oh, and I bought pickles. :)
I really thought AF was coming. Just goes to show you, don't ever think you're out until the :witch: shows her face.
Good luck!!!
:dust:

Thanks honeymomma ! My symptoms were i had a postive opk on June 6th. Then the very next day for about a week straight, I had right side cramping, Dizziness. I had a bm and had red spotting. Thought for sure AF was starting. Then had another bm and had brown spotting. Tested the next day and had a bfp 10dpo.

I've been neglecting this thread, sorry!

As for early symptoms - I had NONE this cycle (and usually on my BFN cycles I think I have tons of symptoms, so maybe having no symptoms is a "symptom")! LOL! I used PreSeed this cycle on my peak days and I really think that made a BIG difference for us. I would definitely suggest you give it a try.

Hoping to see more BFPs on this thread soon!!! Baby dust!

I didn't get to test (was going to tomorrow). AF got me early at 13dpo - a 28 day cycle when I usually go 29-33 days. :nope:

Congrats all with BFPs. Luck and babydust to those without.

AF got me too! blech.

congrats to all the bfps and GL to those waiting to test. really truly hope you all get your BFPs this month!

af is 5 days late :-( shes usually right on time and got bfn on all the million tests ive done in the lst week n half i just want her to hurry up and come so i can try to work out my next cycle!!! x

i am 14 days post HCG trigger shot and i had a possitive preg test today! i am trying not to get to excited till my blood work confims but after 14 months trying im so excited

i am 14 days post HCG trigger shot and i had a possitive preg test today! i am trying not to get to excited till my blood work confims but after 14 months trying im so excited

Thats great!! I know how long 14months ttc feels.I hope your BFP is confirmed! We can be bump buddies! Keep us posted!! :dust:

i will i am awaiting my bw right now to confirm i work in a dr's office so i had them put a rush on it!

congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"