1dpo (June 7) Looking for 2WW buddies

KEslinger, how are things with you? No AF and no bfp yet?

No AF. still get pinkish or brown CM depending on the time of the day. I tested yesterday and got a bfn, so waiting for af, or retest tomorrow with an ic.

How are you hangin in there?

congrats madrid!!! :D

:crib:

I got :bfn: this morning at 12dpo. . ..still hope!? :(

C x

Eh, staying strong and not testing. Still about 6 days before AF, so still way early. And I'm having mild off-and-on cramps... though I've heard lots of stories where people had cramps and thought AF was coming and then they got a bfp.
And I had a crazy bfp dream last night. It was very real and very awesome. :)

congrats madrid!!! :D

:crib:

I got :bfn: this morning at 12dpo. . ..still hope!? :(

C x

Definitely still hope! Like everyone keeps telling me, you're not out til the witch shows! Not that this happens but there was a girl on another thread that didnt get a bfp til af was 2&1/2 weeks late!!!!

Eh, staying strong and not testing. Still about 6 days before AF, so still way early. And I'm having mild off-and-on cramps... though I've heard lots of stories where people had cramps and thought AF was coming and then they got a bfp.
And I had a crazy bfp dream last night. It was very real and very awesome. :)

hey amaryllis red - i test in 7 days. i've had on and off AF cramps too the last 2 days, and just now there was a tiny tiny bit of brown spotting (might have been earlier, hence the brown). i don't know if it's IB or just AF coming way early like she did 2 cycles ago. last time, she was 6 days early and came for only a day - it really threw me off.

i hope we all get our bfps... i won't test till the 25th (i hope!!:wacko:).

yehh i know but its annoying! lol ](*,)

iv had alot of symptoms too, if it turns out im not pregnant then that will be weird lol

C x

maybe, i dont use opk's or anything like that so. . . ..

C x

Hi ladies!!!

Just to let you know that I got a very faint bfp yesterday with a 25mIU test around midday. I've tested this morning with fmu and even though is faint as well you can definitely see the line so it's :bfp: for me as well!!! I'm 11dpo :blush:

So excited & hoping this one won't be another mc :cloud9:

:wohoo:

:happydance: YEAH!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,
Well Since getting my faint bfp thursday , I have taken 2 since. And they still look faint.
I read the internet cheapies arent good at getting dark. So I am gonna buy a digital one today.
I have been feeling really nauseas last night and this morning. Also my right side has been cramping off and on.
I still havent passed my AF date yet, so i know im still pretty early in my pregnancy.

And cramping can def. be a sign of pregnancy. I have had cramping pretty much for the last 2weeks almost. All on the right side.
:dust: to all!

i <3 digi's ! :D lol. . . .ohh really?? iv got that but just on my lesf side!! :D

C x

Oh more BFPs! Congrats!

I'm 9dpo and waiting until next weekend to test...feeling less positive now, and a bit crampy :dohh:

Thank you. I've just had a really stressful week, and I'm going to be away from my family this coming week, and I feel like I could sleep for a week!

PMAs right back atcha - FXed for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->