1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me last night. I laid there thinking of middle names for a girl. All we have for a boy is a middle name. Lol. And tonight I'm -tmi- really wet feeling down below. Slept in the car on the way home today too.. Tomorrow things will go back to normal as I go back to work -although a small shift-. Can it be Friday yet?? Three day weekend yes please!! Then I work 4 days and have off another 5, then work 2 and off 2 then work one and off 1 then work 3 and off 2 then back to the normal 5/2. :(

Wow your work schedule sounds just lovely :nope:

Hopefully get some more sleep tonight. I am tired and ready for bed now and it is only 8pm here where I am. Well not dead tired but yawning a whole bunch, but this is normal for me. I was non stop yawning last cycle too. I did have a few quick stabbing pains a bit ago, that made me jump. Hope it is implantation LOL

Gosh I want this soooo badly!! :cry:

FX for Everyone.... I tried to take a nap ALL day but kept coughing... Just fell asleep for a few and now I have a headache!!

Hope I feel better Tom hate feeling like this!!!

Sis4Us I hear you, I may not have a cold but my nose is pretty stuffed up and I hate sleeping with a stuffed up nose!! Feel better soon! :flower:

Thanks Brandy!!

What's the % out of 5 or so girls one of us will get a bfp!! Lol maybe all of us!!

End of May will tell fx'ed for all :)

image.jpg

I thought this picture might be helpful for our conception stages.

My schedule is like that cos I'm taking a bunch of days off lol.

I slept better last night. Got up to deal with the kid before taking my temp and so it's a really high one today Lol. But it pinned my o. I'm 3dpo today.

View attachment 617623

I thought this picture might be helpful for our conception stages.

I really wonder about that. Most of my boys plactenas were really close to the bottom on my uterus close to my cervix. Once or twice there was worry of previa. So technically the egg attached lower down so I would think some women could have shorter tubes? I don't know I am rambling!!

Cryssie I am glad FF found your O date. Yay for the count downs!

AFM I woke up to another very stuffy nose and when I blowed it there was blood. (could be a normal thing for me, had it last cycle) Also had a bit of a fit this morning at my DH, all he said was WOW!! I just started laughing after. I was being silly, hopefully these are all good signs.

Wow, AFTG......your days seem to fly by hey???? You're already 6dpo, you can start testing in two days!!!

I am going to try and wait until 10DPO before testing which is this Sat. Though I did get new HPT so I had to open them up and see what they look like, and once you open them you can't waist it LOL So of course I POAS. I knew that there was no way anything would show up, it was just for informational purposes. Plus I wanted to know if there were evap lines. No evap lines, which is a good thing. (though if I stair at it long enough I swear I see something Bahahahahahahahahah what a tard I am :dohh:)

Hello ladies.... FF gave me my CH this Am so I am 3dpo!!!
Felt horrid this Am took a hot shower to loosin up things which it did but it also made me nauseous ..... Ate something and feeling a Lil better!!! :thumbup:

I'm feeling kinda puffy today but that could be from the lack of fluids!!

:dust: to Everyone!!!

Lol. I don't plan on buying any until next Friday. Oy. Hopefully i can hold out!

I am going to try and wait until 10DPO before testing which is this Sat. Though I did get new HPT so I had to open them up and see what they look like, and once you open them you can't waist it LOL So of course I POAS. I knew that there was no way anything would show up, it was just for informational purposes. Plus I wanted to know if there were evap lines. No evap lines, which is a good thing. (though if I stair at it long enough I swear I see something Bahahahahahahahahah what a tard I am :dohh:)

Show us woman!!!!!!

Lol I have 6 FRERS and 2 digis and stack of ICs should last me this cycle wanna start testing already... Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

LOL BMB you are too funny!! You are lucky that DH took out the trash cause I just put a clean bag in the can. I dug it out just for you!! :winkwink:
IMG_1348.jpg

I have the same test ... They do seem to put very clear lines.... Not that I've checked!! :rofl:
Took a nap and ate some soup ...feel a Lil better just have this tightness in my chest and throat!!
Now time to watch "What to expect when U R Expecting" and wishing :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->