1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Thanks AFTG... Hopefully my temps will go up Tom!!!

We will see!!!

Mine were all over the place this cycle. Before mine were so stream line and more evened out, but this last one was up and down and never steady. I know there is a chance it is just the P that you are on, but I still think your chart looks good!!

Thanks for lifting my Spirits!!! :hugs:

R U feeling Better??

Just some odd indigestion that is making me nauseous. Burping lots too... yuck.. Hungry all the time but always feel yucky after I eat... I think it is this indigestion. Other than that i am good!!

Nope I'm afraid to.... My temp stayed the same as u can see so I'm kinda losing hope!!

Don't want to waste my last Frer... Maybe if those 10 miu show today I'll try!!

Been kinda shakey since I got up but I moved stuff around in storage and the house so maybe my muscles are tired!! :shrug:

Got a Lil woozy after my hot shower this AM!!
Been doing CP and usually by now mine is pretty low but I can't find it... Lol!!
I have a tilted cervix so it hides when its high.... Still not trying to get my hopes up cuz I can't handle another let down!!

Hope u are feeling Well today !!! :)

Well mine is still very low, like any other day LOL Which is weird I thought it would have gone up by now....

I am not losing hope for you!!

Hello lovely ladies I miss this thread, I hope you're all doing ok, fx'ed for you sis and nat :) you both deserve a beautiful bfp! I have positive feeling for you both,

Sis, don't feel too bad about your bfn, I kept getting bfn up until 10dpo then at 11dpo I got the slightest faint, cam couldn't even pick it up, don't know if AFTG remembers, but I was there, so don't lose hope hun, people don't get a bfp until 22 or even 24 dpo :) you've done it once you can do it again, I'm sending you both lots of sticky baby dust :dust:

Nat that's one ++++++++ opk, it's a great sign that eggy is furious and waiting on some spermies hey!

Enjoy you're time and stay positive to pee positive :) lots of hugs lovelies :)

Ill keep checking on this thread waiting for your bfp!!! With you all the way :hugs:

Hi lovely ladies...:)

Yippeee I got my cover line today...thank gawsh for that...got rather worried my chart was going to say anovulatry when I know for a fact I have need o'd...lol...I had the o pains and positive opks...lol

Oh well I can relax now and look forward to poas ing...t minus 5 days to go till test fest begins Yaye....:)

Hope your all well and ok...
Bmb thankyou for following us :flower:
Sis4u how you getting on there....sorry about your bfn love ...bmb right tho...bfp can come late...I have just witnessed a 12 dpo bfp on another thread -a great gal and it was totally unexpected as she thought she was totally out the day before...
Keep the faith love :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Nat.... Hoping that's my case cuz I feel like I'm out ... kinda crampy this AM so I feel the :witch: is near!!

I did get a Lil temp jump but I'm afraid it was cuz I had to let the dog out 1st :(

GL Nat!!

Hope all u pregos are feeling well!!!

Well it's 12Dpo today got a BFN last nite.... I don't feel AF but she usually sneaks up on me!!!

My temp stayed the same AGAIN... Guess we will see what Tom brings.... Having friends over tonite and gettin my hair Did so hopefully that will lift my spirits!!

Sis4u....your chart is looking quite different this cycle. :thumbup:
HOPFULLY this is a good sign....sorry about your bfn :(
HOPFULLY it will change...:)

Hope your enjoyed your night :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Thanks Nat.... Had a great nite W friends and my Ruby Red hair is Fabulous!!

Guess we I'll see what happens in the AM.... I'm outta HPT and not going to buy any unless AF doesn't show Tom!!

GL FX for U!!!!

I am sitting at the edge of my chair waiting for you to say that you tested ;)

Well as u can see on my Chart I got a Bad nose Dive this AM!! :nope:

I'm sure the :witch: will show Today or Tom!!!

When that happns I have to go get the Cyst popped :nope: not looking forward to that!!

Ouch I can see why you are not looking forward to it. Sending you tons of love!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->