1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Well I'm 6dpo today my hips have been killing me but I'm wondering if it's the P or the cyst seems lIke it pushes on my Siatic Nerve!!! :(

How's those OPKs going Nat????

Hope everyone else is well!!!

Woohoo...look at this test....it's the BEST ever opk I ever had.:happydance:

Tww here I come baby:thumbup:

Bmb...glad to hear your ok and well...thankyou for checking in on me.:flower:

Aftg.oh dear celiac.:hugs: that must be annoying having to check everything before you eat it...do you have to have drum wheat diet? Gluten free everything?
Do you get the tummy pains with it....I'm sorry to hear that.:flower:

Sis4u...sorry to hear about your pains...I hope this is a good sign for you.:flower:

Well ladies I'm almost there lol...got loads of bd-ing done...oh is exhausted lol
He will be glad of a break I think lol

Hope your all ok...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 4
I am supposed to stay away completely, because each time I have it, it deteriates my felia each time I eat it, and I have to start all over again with the healing process. With that being said I do every once and a while cave for a burger, or a poutine. Though last time I had McDonalds (love their cheese burgers) I had trouble eating it, but I think that has to do with MS more than anything else. So when I do normally eat or make food at home it is 98% GF. I did check everything in the beginning but I am better at knowing what products are safe and which aren't. I always eat GF bread (other then the odd fast food burger, but even then I remove a portion of a bun) and I always cook the same for everyone so my kids will eat GF food too. So this does pose a problem with things to eat while nauseous. So far strawberries are good. While have to get some more lOL

Well 7Dpo today... Tired and Achey but no dip today!!!

Hope U R doing well Nat!!

Still waiting on my 10mui test to get here if they get here today I'll test I'm sure!!!

Got a Lil temp spike today but I'm still not sure about this month.... I was dead to the world yesterday had Noooo energy and Achey everywhere today I feel good!!! :shrug:

How r u feeling AFTG??

I think sounds like a good sign!! Let us know ASAP once you tested!!

I am having a bad day. I am majorly down in the dumps today. Nothing sounds good to eat, except chips and dip! I have already cried once this morning and feel I could at any moment again. Oh and I am soooo very tired, can't even walk the few stairs in my house with out slowing right down UGH!!

I'm so sorry u feel bad .... Hope U feel better real soon!!!

:hugs:

Awe hope you feel better soon aftg...:hugs:

Sis4u...did you test? :)

My 10 miu test still aren't here ... But I broke down and took a Frer!!! :bfn:

I don't know why I Bother!!!!

My 10 miu test still aren't here ... But I broke down and took a Frer!!! :bfn:

I don't know why I Bother!!!!

Hi sis4u...sorry about your bfn...but it's still early days love...
Looked at your chart...wow...its looking real good...if that temp keeps rising like that or there abouts it's a very good sign it could be about to go into triphasic...nice temp there.:flower:
Good luck love...got my fx for you.:thumbup:

Omg my temp isn't rising to confirm ovulation...bah! So annoyed...
Expecting my cover line tmr so lets see how that goes...
Hope you lovely ladies are all ok.:flower:

Didn't sleep well last night .... Woke up w dull Cramps and a Headache!!

Also my temp went back to norm prob. AF trying already!!!! Booo :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->