1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Well looks like I'm in The TWW Again.... I Od early not sure how I feel about that!!!

I guess only time will tell... Ordered 10 miu test strips will be here in a Week at 8Dpo!!!

Hope u are ALL feeling Great!!

oooo that is exciting!! I can't wait for you to POAS!! You get lots of BDing in since you O'd early?

Well looks like I'm in The TWW Again.... I Od early not sure how I feel about that!!!

I guess only time will tell... Ordered 10 miu test strips will be here in a Week at 8Dpo!!!

Hope u are ALL feeling Great!!

Hi sis4u wow that was quick lol...I start my opks in the morning so not far behind you love...maybe a week lol
Welcome to the tww love ...fx for you...
Weird really I was going to pop in to ask how you were getting on...lol

Good luck sis for you :thumbup: :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Not really we only got 2 BDs in Cuz we have a Full house!!

DHs Kids and Mom are here so it's been a Mad house.... I Od yesterday at the waterPark cuz I'm tired today usually am after O!!

GL Nat!!!

Not really we only got 2 BDs in Cuz we have a Full house!!

DHs Kids and Mom are here so it's been a Mad house.... I Od yesterday at the waterPark cuz I'm tired today usually am after O!!

GL Nat!!!

Well sometimes that is all you need!! GL FX!!

Start my opks today....not expecting much tho...I don't want it to go positive till the week end atleast lol..
I have to start them early bc I o'd earlier last month and I have noticed a change in cm already....I REALLY don't want to o to early again.
Cd13/14 suits me just fine lol

Hope you are all well me dears...:)

Got my CHs Today 3Dpo ..... Happy Friday Ladies!!!

Ok ladies I'm 4Dpo but HAVIN really bad O pains :shrug:

Is this normal???? Thanks

Hi girls...:flower:
Cd12 over here...looks like my opk will be positive tmr or Tuesday...defo progression on this mornings...much darker.:thumbup:

Hopefully I can call Tuesday/Wednesday 1dpo.yippee...:)

Hope your all ok...
bmb where have you gone? Miss you lol :flower:

Sis4u...goodluck for your tww love...fx you get your bfp dear...:)

Thanks for asking Nat!! I am just very tired today and not feeling like food this morning. Just sipping on some hot water. I hope that you get a good O in a few days!! FX!!

Thanks for asking Nat!! I am just very tired today and not feeling like food this morning. Just sipping on some hot water. I hope that you get a good O in a few days!! FX!!

Awe sorry to hear your not feeling so good:hugs:.....have you tried nibbling on some crackers or biscuits? That can help with appetite and sickness...and also a little sugar burst first thing in the mornings too...with a nice cup if tea..:thumbup:
I hated this advice when I was pg with my lo...but after a couple of days into it I noticed just how much it helped...it certainly got my appetite going in the end.lol
I hope you start to feel better soon love...you rest up if you can ok.:flower:
Get them boys of yours to help mommy some more lol
Tea and chocolate on tap lol

I can't just eat crackers and biscuits cause I am celiac. So I am been nibbling on fruit.

AFG.... Hope u feel better real soon... When do u go for a scan???

Nat... GL.... Be waiting for ya in the TWW!!!

I had my Scan on thurs. Sorry I didn't report here!! Baby is right where it should be high up in the uterus. Even saw the heart flickering away at 112 bpm!!

Thanks AFG.... Glad things are good to go for U a LO!!!

My temps stay high cuz I take P.... Hopefully I'll get a dip Tom but I usually do every month and never get a BFP... Maybe I should just hope for NO Dip!!! :thumbup:

I'm still not overly Excited about this Cycle... Trying not to symptom spot since last month I had A ton and still didn't get a BFP!!

Staying positive ALL the same ill Kepp u guys Updated!!!

Hi girls...:flower:
Cd12 over here...looks like my opk will be positive tmr or Tuesday...defo progression on this mornings...much darker.:thumbup:

Hopefully I can call Tuesday/Wednesday 1dpo.yippee...:)

Hope your all ok...
bmb where have you gone? Miss you lol :flower:

Sis4u... for your tww love...fx you get your bfp dear...:)

Hi darling, I come by often to check up on you love:flower:

Can't wait for your bfp!! We'd love for you to join:thumbup:

Are going to bd all fertile days just to be on the safe side? C'mon this is your month hun:hugs:

Thank you for asking about me you're truly awesome, I'm going great other than peeing too much:haha:

Cheering you on too Sis4us:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->