1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Everyone has a guardian angel, though we all have a different number of angel guides depending what we are going through in our lives. They are there to guide you through that time/issues. Guardian angels are given to us birth. Now as for the smell and warming feeling is most likely someone who has passed that is just passing through and letting you know they are there with you ;)

Well just waged to Update U ladies AFTG kinda knows but wanted to share for anyone else!!

I had another temp drop Thur so went for more BW and my LH was 12 and my P was 3.4 so I was in ovulating range!!
DH made it home Thur we BD 8/1,8/2 and 8/3 my girl days on my calendar!!
My temp has gone up so I did O Thur nite.... Officially in the 2WW AGAIN!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Nat I'm going to guess things just didnt work out this cycle.... :(

Sis FX'd

Hi girls...:)......
Aftg....think your right love.:( ....tests are still neg! Sat waiting for af...was due today but nothing yet...:(........ Doing my candle this weekend :thumbup:

Sis4u.....I'm soo glad you managed to cover in the end...:) ,...and Yaye for hubby making it on time :happydance:
Welcome to the tww again love...got my fx for you .

Will keep you ladies up t date for sure. :)....
Urgh I hope I get preggers next cycle....

Oh I bumped into a ladie last yr and she said I will be pregnant before this January so that's 5 cycles left (if it comes true)
I'm quite a sceptic when it comes to things like that....I believe my map is all laid out for me and I must find my own route but hay if she knows my destiny then who am I to judge eh lol....I just hope she's right.:)

Hope you are well and enjoy your second tri aftg...any cravings-movement or bump showing yet? :)

:) :) :) xxx

Nat no major craving, just tons of food aversions, and my sniffer is on overload so that doesn't help the food aversion. I am cooking sausages and can't stand the smell. I will be eating out tonight, yuck!

I do have some small movement, mainly at night while I am in bed.

I sure that next cycle will be it if you are doing your candle ;)

Oh I hope so...the witch has come to town!...the cow bag!...lol
I tried to be less invested this last cycle as I just couldn't stand the negative tests anymore...I did me the world of good...
So cd 1 again for me....plod plod plod.

I'm thinking I may go and see gp about my ttw temps....something's not right...high prog is good I guess but I worry my temps are just too high...

I have a poorly boy right now...he has a temp of 39.6 !..... Been up all night watching over him trying to cool him...I feel absolute crap- so tired! I can't do all night ears like I used too lol...

Ooh movement at night....that was my favourite part of my pregnancy...I loved it...
After I gave birth it took me days to stop "waiting " for a kick in the ribs or the roll over lol...
Hope the food smells calm down for you too love.:thumbup:

Well ill keep you all update ok.:)

Oh p.s......happy lemon week aftg.:)

Update..... Got my CH this AM I'm 3DPO so I sit and wait ..... I've had crazy BAD drainage from my nose but I've had that B4 in the TWW so we will see!!! :)

Wait on word on the House waiting for BFP waiting waiting waiting!!!! :(

Yaye great news for your ch sis..:)

Afm the witch has hit full force this morning :(.... So on with the next again...
I keep telling myself I must remain hopefully but I'm running out of steam here!...
What else can I do but roll with it...

Hope all is well for everyone.:)

It is hard to do sometimes but you must trust that it will happen when it is meant to. Letting go and having faith that the universe will make it happen when the time is right is very hard thing to do. But it is one of the best things you can do for your stress level.

Well said love...your sooo right....my time will come.....
I'm having a sofa day ...my kidneys hurt on top of af....the wicked witch is relentless this cycle...
I am going to just veg out tonight....sod it to my diet lol...I deserve a treat. Ha ha ha I feel so sorry for myself can u tell ? Lol...

I may just do my nails later too...wait for everyone to go to bed and stay up and watch a good film on my sky to.:thumbup:
Then tmr it's....onward and upward....fast paced work out and cooking and fun with the lo...

Sis did you have any supplements this cycle?.....I think you said you didn't have the trigger right?....

Yea I didn't trigger this month I did take Femara and had 2 HUGE Follies so I hope they both ruptured cuz I really dint want another CYST!! :(

I take B6, Folic Acid, Vit D3, DCI and Baby Asprin every day!!!

AFTG.... The house we want has a Contract on it but they are asking for A lot of Fixes and we said we would take it "As Is" So hopefully our offer will win the race!!! :thumbup:

Hi sis4u....good luck with the house love :thumbup: I hope you get it.:)
How much b6 do you take?.......I'm on this too....I double my dose in the ttw to help boost prog.
I'm also talking 330 mg of co enzyme q10 ...for egg health....do you clinic prescribe this in there protocol ?

Aftg....my candle is on the go....it looks so pretty...

Wow it's still going...I'm afraid to open a window incase it gets blown out.he he.:)

Candle just went out...wish me luuuuck :)
4and half hours long....off to bed now he he...:)

Night night gals...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"