1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I started takin 200mg B6 from AF-O this month then I dropped to 100mg cuz I take Progesterone after O already!!

I was taking the Cq10 but my FS told me to stop taking it!! :shrug:

Doesn't look promising on the house and My realtor doesn't act like she gives a Crap.... All she cares about is me spending money to fix stuff so our sale goes through!!!

Well if I don't have a house to move to I'm not going!!!! ;)

Yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn .....cd 3 drrrrrrrrraging on!
I just want to get a move on already lol...

Sis any idea why q10 was stopped!....maybe she thinks your egg health is just fine love.
On the edge of my seat here for your bfp.fx :)

Aftg...I'm afraid to take my thankyou note away from under my pillow he he he...
I may leave it there the intire cycle.:wacko:

:) :) :) xxx

7PO today going to keep tearing down walls to keep me busy from POAS..... I know my chances are slim this month but I'm still hoping!!!!!! :)

Did you end up with the house Sis? Man of man I had such a hard time not POAS. I always spent way too much money on piss sticks LOL

Nope it looks like the house we wanted is almost SOLD.... We R still looking but it's slim Pickins!!! :(

I'm fixing around the Bay window at Buyers request and it looks like we R moving to the other Buyers cuz of the Stupid VA loan!!!
We should have know better but my DH being a Vet we tried and they are just AHoles!! :nope:

Gotta go school shopping in the AM IT'S TAX Free this weekend so that should keep me busy Too!!! :thumbup:

Well I am sure there is a reason that you haven't found a house just yet. A better one will come on market very soon for you. ;)

Well ladies...I had a panicky moment today....went through my private draw and I found that I have no opks...ahhhh....so in a rush I have ordered some....but they do not arrive untill it's too late...OHHHHH NO! .....
I just pray they will turn up earlier ...oh please do so.

So hope all is well with all....:flower:

Ha ha still got my thankyou prayer under my pillow...I am going to file it at the end of this cycle...even if it dosent happen this time I want to keep it...in my keepsake box.

Omg I want to eat everything in my cupboard!....I'm so flipping hungry today....I'm back n my diet! - less strict of course so I don't fail...but I am still dam hungry ...grrrr. Lol...
Right - ok I can do this! Lol....
No boss no loss! Eh!....lol

GL w dieting I'm the worse I've gained a TIN since my MC!!! :(

AFM.... Did I cervix check this Evening and I've had A bunch of creamy CM.... Well cervix is Med but when wiped I had a streak of blood!!! Maybe I scratched myself maybe it's the Mythical IB!!!
:shrug:

Only time will tell!!!

GL w dieting I'm the worse I've gained a TIN since my MC!!! :(

AFM.... Did I cervix check this Evening and I've had A bunch of creamy CM.... Well cervix is Med but when wiped I had a streak of blood!!! Maybe I scratched myself maybe it's the Mythical IB!!!
:shrug:

Only time will tell!!!

Ouch love I hope it's not a scratch.:thumbup:
I too gained my weight through my mc...:( ......I have been comfort eating...but it's been almost two months of dieting now and I hardly lost a sausage...:dohh:
It's wierd really...I home cook everything!...all healthy. I have to bc of sodium levels....plays havoc on my kidneys...
I'm almost sure one of the supplements I am taking is making it harder to loose weight...I only want to loose 10 lbs...gah! Lol...

Hope the streak is a good sign sis...:thumbup:
Fx for you love.

My temp went up a tiny bit but it was prob due to the fact of having 3 boys playing PS3 all nite and being loud!!!
Didn't sleep well to say the least!!!

POAS this Am and BFN of course!!!! :(

well the blood and the temp dip on 7DPO looks good to me. Guess we will know if your temps keep going up!!

Sorry to hear about the bfn sis....I'm with aftg...7 dpo is looking good to me.:thumbup:

Trying to keep busy so I dont think about it !!!!

Got lots to Fix around here!!! :)

Hi ladies...:)
My opks turned up woohoo:happydance:
So glad about that...start testing on Wednesday...I'm hoping I o around fri/sat/sun....

Sis how's it going love?

A lil question for you all....why oh why do you get an overwhelming urge to cough when you got your legs dangling in the air ? Lol
Every flipping time he he he...if it ain't that I flaming sneeze lol:dohh:

I never held my legs up in the air, so I am sorry I don't know what it feels like.

Maybe try a Diva cup Or Softcup it will hold the goods in!!! :thumbup:

I'm ok tested this AM and Notta still only 11 DPO but I'm thinking I'm out!!!

On to another cycle this month if so!!! ;)

Well I think you will feel more confident with this next cycle as it has a stronger girl week!! Plus try the candle. ;) Put it out there in the universe nice and strong!!

Hi girls :). Quick qestion....if I may lol...
How do you find out what days are girl days with bd-ing?
Thankyouuuuu...:flower:

Nat try this

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/intercourse_timing_calculator.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member