1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

If my O date is right yea Tom will be 14dpo and I think I've only had a 14D LP once so FX!!!

Kinda another reason I think my O day is wrong!! :shrug:

Makes sense. Hopefully something comes out of this, either clarity or that stinking BFP!!

Well my temps took a Dump like they usually do 12Dpo so I'm thinking the Fat lady has Sung!!!! :(

Where are you on your cycle Nat?

Awe lol,lili have barley posted about my cycles :haha:....that's how laid back I am this time...good eh...:thumbup:

Well I'm 5dpo now aftg....testing on 11dpo...

Hope your ok love...I see your "currently feeling" status has changes lol...hope all is well .:flower:

Natalie xxx

Yes it changed as I am irritable lately. My patience is just very thin is all. :haha: Got to love pg related anxiety!!

Went for my Beta and a scan!!!

I hav fluid around my left ovary and a small cyst on my Right ovary and my lining is still thick so who knows!!!

Will update tonite when I know!!

Me either AFTG!!!

All I know is she called and said Beta was negative!!!! :(

She wants me to do medicated cycle w IUI since DHs numbers where better.... Not sure if I should during the whole move to get a Xmas BFP or wait till Jan!! :shrug:

Big hugs to you sis :hug:

A good plan is on the cards tho..lits always good to have a plan....and your so proactive :thumbup:

Im not sure what to suggest for the best bc you say about the move-0/Xmas.....but would you be completely happy that you are letting a cycle go?.....
I completely relate that a break is a good as any other but inside would you be happy with that decision if you were to put it off till after Xmas.? :hugs:

I say do what you think is right for you Hun .:thumbup:

Natalie xxx

I agree, as long as you are ok with just ditching the cycle to let go of some stress of it all, then do that. Some people just can't let a cycle to the way side. You do what is best for you!! :hugs:

I let this cycle go so I'm not sure I'll be able to do it Again....might not have a choice since FS will be closed until mon and I'm sure CD3 will be b4 then!! :(

Well the :witch: got me on Thanksgiving had Cramps during Blk Friday and now my Dad will be here soon!!

Glad he's coming maybe it will keep my mind off another Failed cycle!! ;)

I'm sorry Sis :hugs: I am glad your dad is there, cause you need the distraction for sure!!

Well my Dad is gone and so is DH the boys go back to school Tom !!! :)

My tree won't lite and I need to lack but I just want to be Lazy :nope:

Hope everyone is doing better than me!!! ;)

I had a migrane for 3 days while on my period :shrug: it Sux hope u feel better!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->