1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

You know you're desparate for a second line when.....
You go buy blue dye tests hoping for an evap to give you a glimmer of hope....

(ps I didn't even get an evap. Yeesh.)

I got a lovely evap yesterday, then got annoyed that I didn't get one today :rofl:

I swear to GOD, if my OH doesnt get of his high horse, about how fracking pefect he is, and how he never complains, or whines, or how he can park and drive better than me, I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING I WILL REGRET!!

Today he fracking forgot about the pork chops while defrosting them, and he's been whining and complaining since, and so i said "do you want me to go buy some porkchops, so you'll stop whining" and he went off, and told me to go the F away, b/c he was stating a god d**** fact and not F***ing whining, and how F***ing annoying I am! URGH, asshole.

Ahhhh marital bliss! :) Maybe you and Jaxon can just go take in some fresh air. Best thing for me to do when DH gets that way is to give him his space. As much as I don't really want to.... I just have to walk away from the situation and let him defuse. It normally ends with him apologizing to me if I handle it that way. Hehe

Thanks for the advice...Im our room on my computer, defusing while Jaxon watches the "incredibles"

Im in such a fowel mood right now..hopefully this is a good sign pointing towards a soon to be BFP....

Yep, some of the biggest arguments we've ever had were pregnancy induced! LOL We lived through it. But I am going to try really hard this next time I am pregnant to stay calm and walk away when I get too upset. It's hard, but it is important. Now more than ever!

DD- have you had testing done? You may have already posted. Sorry. Just curious why it has been 2+ years.

Morning ladies...its blizzarding outside...but yet Im still going to attempt to drive to work today...wish me luck.

I woke up at 330 this am, and had to pee, was able to hold it in until 6 when I get up for work....Other than that, yesterday my symptoms were total irritability everything was pissing me off, and big time too. But thats normal for me before I get my period....

Not many symptoms this morning....no more cramping since Saturday...a little bit of increased watery CM yesterday and last night, this morning....hopefully it means I've implanted and the mucus plug is forming (yes I did research on this LOL).

OH YEAH, totally forgot about this till right now...had a dream last night that I took a digital test that said "pregnant" OH I HOPE ITS COMING MY WAY SOON!!!!!

Morning ladies...its blizzarding outside...but yet Im still going to attempt to drive to work today...wish me luck.

I woke up at 330 this am, and had to pee, was able to hold it in until 6 when I get up for work....Other than that, yesterday my symptoms were total irritability everything was pissing me off, and big time too. But thats normal for me before I get my period....

Not many symptoms this morning....no more cramping since Saturday...a little bit of increased watery CM yesterday and last night, this morning....hopefully it means I've implanted and the mucus plug is forming (yes I did research on this LOL).

OH YEAH, totally forgot about this till right now...had a dream last night that I took a digital test that said "pregnant" OH I HOPE ITS COMING MY WAY SOON!!!!!
You didn't mention if you tested??

Hi everyone...my cramping is not as bad as it was so it lasted from about 4-7 dpo. Nothing much new going on here. My temps are still high, so FX'd! I'm thinking about maybe testing in a day or two:thumbup:

3+, and annovulatory cycles. Had been trying to wait it out and lose weight/manage it naturally since insurance doesn't cover anything. Lost weight, seem to have ovulated this cycle, but still planning to go ahead and pay for some treatment out of pocket starting March.

3+, and annovulatory cycles. Had been trying to wait it out and lose weight/manage it naturally since insurance doesn't cover anything. Lost weight, seem to have ovulated this cycle, but still planning to go ahead and pay for some treatment out of pocket starting March.

Gotcha! Hope this is it! :D

Nope..I haven't tested yet....waiting a few days I'm 8/9 do....but it was a fan dream!

Still got lots of cm! 6-7dpo. Been having a bit of cramping and sharp pains in the same spot. I'm tired and have a headache. Ruby was up in the night bc she has fever. Feeling very irritable and restless....very irritable. My 3.5 yo is playing video games and keeps whining....I'm about to throw the PS3 in the snow! Grrrrr!

Ladies I really need some advice I took a frer yesterday morning and got a faint positive you can see the pic in my thread titled 8 dpo need advice but I took a answer this morning and its stark white not even a hint of a line. Now my df is mad saying I told you we shouldn't have gotten excited and all prissy nowre answer less sensitive I used the early result kind that say you can test 5 days sooner I need help please

Ladies I really need some advice I took a frer yesterday morning and got a faint positive you can see the pic in my thread titled 8 dpo need advice but I took a answer this morning and its stark white not even a hint of a line. Now my df is mad saying I told you we shouldn't have gotten excited and all prissy nowre answer less sensitive I used the early result kind that say you can test 5 days sooner I need help please

I hate to say First Resp are known for evap lines that are pretty dark and pink.

That's what I'm afraid of I have already had that happen once if that's what it is I am through with frer

10 DPO here..tested for the first time this cycle and BFN. Its still early so I was not suprised. I was out today and felt some slight aching in the loswer pelvic region and when I got home I checked my CP and found at my cervix a little red/brown color blood. Nothing on the TP only at my cervix when I checked. Now I'm a bit depressed cause I'm worried that I have a 10 day LP this cycle which is not typical for me. I'm ok with not being pregnant since this is our first cycle but I really hope that this is not a LP issue. Let's see if this turns into something more. I have had IB with all three of my pregnancies however just because it happen before don't mean its that now..I guess I will know for sure on Thursday when I go for blood work.

native_gurl: I see that your eggs don't mature fully. I think I am having this issue too. My doc did a bunch of testing Friday, so I should find out soon. However, questions for you, do you still get pos OPK's and BBT changes if your egg's aren't fully matured? For the most part I get pos OPK's and BBT changes so it made me think I o correctly.

I am 10 dpo havent tested yet. had a gush of wetness yesterday...sorry tmi..went to bathroom and there was a large wet spot, with sticky white thick cm. i have never had this before. has any one experienced this?

I have! Both in pregnant and not pregnant cycles. But, if its unusual then it's a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->