1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Due AF on 22/02 so 9 DPO for me and I got this today: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=99696

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats :) that's so early ... Maybe you Ov earlier ..

congrats beb! how exciting! This thread really is lucky....ive only been joined for a few days and a bunch or a few of bfps.....thats great, hope it's lucky enough for me!!!

Thank you all!!! Baby dust to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I had a positive OPK on Friday the 8th of Feb then strong O cramping on the Saturday, so I've been going by the 9th as my O day, but maybe I o'd on the 8th. Who knows but I am so happy! Just pray its a sticky bean :cloud9:

Congrats bebbe!! :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/429ac0/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

So 10 dpo today and stocked up on FR tests today after my faint faint line yesterday. Of course I caved and did one when I got home from the mall this afternoon (around 1pm do not fmu or even smu). Definite BFP!!!! Even DH can see it! :happydance:

...but... Given my history of chemicals and the fact that my last cycle ended in a chemical at the end of January we are being cautiously optimistic. Fx'd for a sticky one please ladies!!!

Waiting till Wednesday to test again and praying for progression on the tests!!

GL and tons of sticky baby dust to everyone waiting to test!!

Congrats bebbe and cowtown gl and praying for stickies for both of you

OK...so as the day wears down....I have had Huber bad discharge....like I'm drenched....and increasingly tired......but maybe that's boredom...

OK...so as the day wears down....I have had Huber bad discharge....like I'm drenched....and increasingly tired......but maybe that's boredom...

Did you say you're still waiting to test? Fx'd for you!!

Yup I'm still waiting because im8/9 do today....I know bits still early...though debating testing g tomorrow morning.

congrats cowtown! Lots of bfps! Bring me some positive vibes!! lol

So 10 dpo today and stocked up on FR tests today after my faint faint line yesterday. Of course I caved and did one when I got home from the mall this afternoon (around 1pm do not fmu or even smu). Definite BFP!!!! Even DH can see it! :happydance:

...but... Given my history of chemicals and the fact that my last cycle ended in a chemical at the end of January we are being cautiously optimistic. Fx'd for a sticky one please ladies!!!

Waiting till Wednesday to test again and praying for progression on the tests!!

GL and tons of sticky baby dust to everyone waiting to test!!

Congrats!!

Congrats cowtown (wishing you a happy healthy baby!)! WOOHOO! This thread is getting lucky! Test in 2 days for me! Not holding my breath but hopeful! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->