1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

9 dpo for me today. I woke up with dull aches in my pelvic region and shooting pains off and on through my bb's. I also have a mix of watery/ creamy cm. I do my first test tomorrow. However if its negative its ok because that's still early. I have my beta on Thursday anyway so I'm just relaxing and going with it :)

9 dpo for me today. I woke up with dull aches in my pelvic region and shooting pains off and on through my bb's. I also have a mix of watery/ creamy cm. I do my first test tomorrow. However if its negative its ok because that's still early. I have my beta on Thursday anyway so I'm just relaxing and going with it :)

I have shooting pain/tingles that start at the outer edge of my bbs and go to my nipps, its very hard to describe the sensation :(

Bartness- I'm crampy too. It's been pretty consistent tonight. Doing the 'talk myself down' thing! LOL Still lots of creamy cf! I was sick last week (my whole family was!), now everyone is feeling better and my runny nose has come back with a vengeance!

Ali_L --Last night OH and I went to a George Straight concert, after words I had a total melt down, cussing and swearing and screaming in general at the SEAT BELT b/c it was stuck, and taking to long to loosen up to buckle! OH was soo mad at me and telling me I was over reacting....I also ate mushrooms willingly with our Prime Rib dinner. Normally mushrooms make me gag from the texture, but my GOSH they TASTED SO GOOD, OH was telling me to stop eating his mushrooms! LOL

Hopefully your cramps are a good sign, I know Im hoping mine is a good sign.

I had implantation cramps and bleeding with my son, and was so convinced it was my period until it only lasted one bleed and one day.....so finger crossed this was implantation cramping!

I cried watching American Tail this morning! LOL Not that unusual for me! Haha!

I cried watching American Tail this morning! LOL Not that unusual for me! Haha!

LOL, I always cry at the end of Toy Story 3, when Andy gives the toys to Bonnie and then says goodbye.

Haha! Me too! Love Disney movies!!!

Today I am super gassy.....

TMI, but to the point...I 'tooted' as my son would say...and cleared out the room....yuck.

10 DPO today, just when I think I feel symptoms they go away. I did get a faint line on a blue dye test but I don't trust it so I'm going to test with a frer digi in a couple of days.

I always cry at Toy Story 3! I love that movie!!

So against my better judgement I tested this morning (9dpo) and got the faintest line in the entire world. It was a FR. I'll pick some more up and test again in a few days. I have a history of chemicals so it's hard for me to get excited about faint lines. Still - it's encouraging!! Fx'd for everyone, I'm getting excited that we'll all start testing more soon! :thumbup:

Exciting stuff ladies!!! Hope to hear some good news soon!!! Only 4 more days to test! So hard waiting!!!

I'm 8dpo and tested today, was a BFN which I expected. Am hoping it was just too early

Oh yeah, 8dpo is way early! I'll start testing at 9 (or maybe 10-11!) dpo. Hoping for an early positive! Found out with both pregnancies on the 21st! Preparing myself for bad news though. If it doesn't happen this month, we wait until Spring. It's not that far away, but it will be a big disappointment. Feel so bad for DH! LOL He has been slaving away all day and I'm just sitting on my butt doing nothing! I told him I'm 'incubating'! Haha! So restless and anxious. Don't want to just sit around but not focused enough to get anything done. Need to change m attitude and keep myself busy. Gah!

Hi everyone. Just checking in to see hoe everyone is. Looks like there is some promiseing signs.
Cowtown girl excited for you hopefully its your bfp.

Currently I am 9 dpo, still no symptoms. I'm still wanting to test though, might pick up some tests latet today

Hi everyone. I'm 10dpo today too. Started using temping this month, but been ttc for 8 months. At this point I think im gona wait until late AF until I test, so probs 21st/22nd. This TTW seems to have gone really slowly, think it's because I'm constantly looking at my temps! Good luck to everyone :-D

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/429ac0/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ali_l I know I'm a POAS addict. Think I was hoping for a faint line as I've been having cramps for the past week and creamy
CM. Love the incubating line might have to borrow that!
Looking forward to everyone being able to test!

I am about 4 DPO (more or less). I feel totally normal and the way I always do, so I am trying to hang on to hope that this is kind-of how I felt the first time around in early pregnancy with DS #1. My first pregnancy I had killer nausea the morning of/after conception. This went on for 2 days, in the mornings, then it vanished. After that, no symptoms at all... all was quiet until week 5/6 when when I confirmed the pregnancy. I was sick as a dog with every symptom you could imagine, as well as the flu. ANYWAYS, now this cycle ttc #2, all I have to compare my body's reaction is that one pregnancy I have had. Here are the symptoms: 1/2 DPO slight bloody nose when blowing, nausea at 1 and 2 DPO, cervix remains soft/med-high/closed, and some subtle tightness, pulling/stretching in uterus. I have no idea what to think really. I am feeling normal like any other cycle other than those few promising symptoms. I am gonna watch that I don't jinx myself though, b/c if I am preggo, it is only a matter of time that the sickness will come after me!! I am a late tester. I usually wait until definite missed period. Cycle usually runs 30-34 days.

You know you're desparate for a second line when.....
You go buy blue dye tests hoping for an evap to give you a glimmer of hope....

(ps I didn't even get an evap. Yeesh.)

You know you're desparate for a second line when.....
You go buy blue dye tests hoping for an evap to give you a glimmer of hope....

(ps I didn't even get an evap. Yeesh.)

Aww don't count yourself out yet! A lot of ppl don't get bfp's until about 14 dpo!! Totally depends when implantation occurs. My fingers are crossed for you!

I appreciate the encouragement!

I think it might be a little easier to be positive when you've had a :bfp:.....multiples, actually.... you know? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->