1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Well..I'm 6/7 do and been cramping off and on all day...almost thinking I need some tylonel.

I've been taking it easy this tww, only worked out once, I normally go three times a week. I work out pretty strenuously normally, and figured this would be a fine time to take it easy.

Anyway I finally figured, eff it. I'm 8dpo and others are getting their BFPs I haven't even gotten a convincing evap.....so I'm working out. Ever since, I'm having extremely low abdominal cramping.

Trying not to freak myself out over the idea of possibly having effed something up for myself after taking the last week off. That being said, I'm also incredibly nauseated this afternoon only. My fatigue continues to be extreme. I'm trying to parcel out what is normal pre-af and what is different. I have no clue. I guess this month, if :bfn: will set my standard as to what's normal pre-af.

Finally peed on all of my tests. Have no more, buying no more.... I had planned to test on Monday at 10dpo, but I'm going to try to hold off until Wednesday at 12dpo (if no af).

Congrats on the :bfp:s y'all. Still holding out that month 37 will be the lucky one...:nope:

Dd- hope you have some good news soon!

Bartness- I'm crampy too. It's been pretty consistent tonight. Doing the 'talk myself down' thing! LOL Still lots of creamy cf! I was sick last week (my whole family was!), now everyone is feeling better and my runny nose has come back with a vengeance!

So what are everyone's thoughts on brown-tinged mucus? Just when I wiped about 20 minutes ago. A tiny bit and that was it. About 8dpo today but IF (and that's a big if) it was IB I had super sharp pains Thursday night (6dpo). Would IB take 48 full hours to 'get out' after implantation? I definitely didn't have IB with DD or any of my chemicals so this is unfamiliar territory for me. Just hoping it's not early AF.

Anyone have any experience with something similar?
Thanks!!

Sounds Exciting CowtownGirl!

I also had IB with my son. I bled for 4 days and cramped really bad for the day before it started. They were the most intense cramps I've ever had.

I've read other stories that some did have brown tinged mucus and others had red blood( like myself)

You are in the right time frame!! Good Luck!!

So what are everyone's thoughts on brown-tinged mucus? Just when I wiped about 20 minutes ago. A tiny bit and that was it. About 8dpo today but IF (and that's a big if) it was IB I had super sharp pains Thursday night (6dpo). Would IB take 48 full hours to 'get out' after implantation? I definitely didn't have IB with DD or any of my chemicals so this is unfamiliar territory for me. Just hoping it's not early AF.

Thanks!!

Hi, just lurking, but just wanted to say that i had the same thing, brown tinged mucus, not lots, but enough for.me to notice when i got my bfp in sep. Gl!! :dust:

Thank you Sorrel and Meli, I appreciate you both sharing your experiences. I know it's just a waiting game now and so much for me 'being telaxed' this cycle! Ha! Trying not to get my hopes up but who knows?! It could be good, right? :)

Thank you Sorrel and Meli, I appreciate you both sharing your experiences. I know it's just a waiting game now and so much for me 'being telaxed' this cycle! Ha! Trying not to get my hopes up but who knows?! It could be good, right? :)

Your symptoms sound really really good. I think its your month. I will keep my fx for u!

Your symptoms sound really really good. I think its your month. I will keep my fx for u!

Thanks so much!! Optimistic but anxious about getting my hopes up. Crossed fingers much appreciated!! :hugs:

Thanks!!

Hello Cowtowngirl, The brown colour would mean its older blood so that would tie in with it being caused before yesterday, also the implantation process goes on for a full week so if what you felt was the start of it you could reasonably expect to get a bit of spotting anytime after. This is based on what I have read as I have never had IB :)

Thanks!!

Hello Cowtowngirl, The brown colour would mean its older blood so that would tie in with it being caused before yesterday, also the implantation process goes on for a full week so if what you felt was the start of it you could reasonably expect to get a bit of spotting anytime after. This is based on what I have read as I have never had IB :)

Thanks Lillith - very interesting!! :thumbup: I might have to go consult dr google now. No more brown so far tonight so fx'd

Ok Ladies this is new, I can see so many veins in my feet its unreal, I never knew there were so many! It's around my ankle bone on the inside of the leg and my foot arch, has anyone else ever had this and is it a sign? I swear I look like I'm growing roots!

edited to add, My hands are the same especially at the bottom of the thumb on the palm!

8 DPO here, still cramping and getting loads of the very watery cm, felt very very sick earlier on but not sure whether that was hunger! Still getting the odd stabbing shooting pain in my boobs but nothing major. I've had nasty leg cramps for the past 2 days and hip/back twinges. Low alcohol tolerance, had a beer with husband and it took effect immediately so stopped! Also I've had a bad headache since 5dpo that just won't stop.

Tested this morning with FMU and it was BFN but its still early, will test again tomorrow.....

Good luck all xxxx

my chart looks like a mess. i've never had such a chart look like this, at least post-o anyways. Am i out already? I don't think they look good.

my chart looks like a mess. i've never had such a chart look like this, at least post-o anyways. Am i out already? I don't think they look good.

Nah, you're not out! You can still see a temp shift. You have to take all the signs of O together. Just have to see what the next couple days look like.

Its funny that the 2WW seems like a lifetime and yet if you think about it, 2 weeks is not very long to find out that you will be having a baby! The time drags on so slowly!!! LOL. Every little symptom, I get excited about and then talk myself out of it. So many women have tons of symptoms in the 2ww. Which makes sense bc of the progesterone. I have wondered if some women 'know' early or have signs before they are actually pregnant bc they had a very fertile cycle. Like releases a healthy egg and the corpus luteum is doing a really good job. Just some thoughts this morning. :D

I had another temp rise today, but I truly feel like af is coming ...

Hi all...I had a pretty decent temp rise after my dip yesterday. Currently 7 dpo and had a temp. this morning of 98.5 and the highest I've ever had in the last year or so of my charting is 98.4. Hope it's a good sign!:thumbup:

Ok ladies I need some help here, my cervix is going slightly soft again, it's been high since ov and has been pretty firm and is closed ff has confirmed that ov took place at the latest on the 9th my temps are going up and are as high now as they were at the end of last cycle. My usual cycle length is 26 days, I am cd 18 and 8dpo with a neg ic hpg this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->