1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Tested yesterday 14 dpo, bfn. Well today when Af was a no show, so I tested again and I got a faint bfp on a dollar store test. Really hoping this is it. I was hoping the line would be darker for 15,dpo. I have never tested early with my previous pregnancys before so I have nothing to compare it to. Going out to a buy a frer.

My cervix is the same KAY. That is my only real hope and stable temps of 97.9 consistently. Coming off what looked like a triphasic pattern, but not sure if it is anymore.

Yupp! Im 13DPO (if im correct, because my cycle earlier this month was confusing, and more than one day seemed like it could be O day, but we :sex: every other day since the first of the month, just in case:winkwink: ) AF is due tomorrow, still no signs of her, and the CP is still High, Soft, Closed, and wet!! :thumbup: BUT I didn't do temps this month, so idk how that's going. Good luck!! Keep me updated!

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust to us all :dust:

Tested yesterday 14 dpo, bfn. Well today when Af was a no show, so I tested again and I got a faint bfp on a dollar store test. Really hoping this is it. I was hoping the line would be darker for 15,dpo. I have never tested early with my previous pregnancys before so I have nothing to compare it to. Going out to a buy a frer.

YAY! that's so exciting! Keep us updated! Yesterday did you test with the dollar store test as well?? Good luck :hugs:

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust to us all :dust:

Omg stickybean I hope this is it for you I'm 14 dpo today its 3 30 pm here where I live and still no af today I didnt test this am cause I'm out of test if she don't come by bedtime I'm def testing with fmu take a frer and post pic

I think im 11dpo-pretty sure. Husband says he wont believe it till i take a digital......af is due Tuesday so idk if a digi would work? Have you tested yet kay or are you holding back?

I have one FRER left so im holding onto that one until after AF doesn't show :af: But I used the Cheap .88 cent one that walmart sells, which say don't test until after your missed period, but I just did it early because I need to POAS or ill go crazy :wacko: haha.. I tested this morning with one but it was bfn :nope: Heartbreaking to see, but I still didn't get AF so im not counting myself out. When I was pregnant with my daughter I got my BFP at 16DPO so I just pray my HCG levels are just not high enough yet. It all goes off of when implantation occurred, which can happen 6-12 days after O'd, and then it takes another almost 4 days for HCG levels to get into the urine, so im hoping im one of those woman who implanted later than 6 days, and my HCG levels just need to rise. Because I feel pregnant :thumbup: And my cervix is STILL super high, wet, and soft.. I know CP isn't a great determination but its giving me hope, so that's all that matters haha

:hugs: :dust:
Stay positive hon! Your not out yet!

you girls are giving me hope....even though i tested early and got a bfp at 10dpo last pregnancy, i am hoping i too implanted later and just don't have enough hcg in my urine yet. due for af monday....i also feel pregnant, only because my boobs were starting to hurt noticeably yesterday. They still hurt.

Congrats tlk and sticky! Hope your lines get darker and you guys send me some positive vibes for a bfp soon!

I HAVE A QUESTION!!! i JUST WAS CHECKING MY CERVIX....I HAD A GLOB OF YELLOW TINGED WHITE MUCUS ALONG WITH STRINGY STUFF/MUCUS! IS THIS GOOD OR BAD! EXPECTING AF MONDAY!

I HAVE A QUESTION!!! i JUST WAS CHECKING MY CERVIX....I HAD A GLOB OF YELLOW TINGED WHITE MUCUS ALONG WITH STRINGY STUFF/MUCUS! IS THIS GOOD OR BAD! EXPECTING AF MONDAY!

Girl i had that like yesterday or the day before!!!! I took another wondfo just now and still a faint line. Im 11dpo so stay positive!!! Baby dust to all- trying to post a pic but phone isn't cooperating

What should my cervix be like if im about ti start af

oh my tlk! I HOPE IT IS GOOD NEWS! I'm so afraid to test tomorrow morning....should i or should i wait until af is late? i don't want to see another bfn! Maybe my temp in the morning will decide. :/

not sure wanna.... i think your cervix suppose to be low and hard? i am not sure.

fx for you!! Keep us posted!!!

What should my cervix be like if im about ti start af

Usually when you are about to start AF it would be low, hard, and open. But I wouldn't take CP into too much consideration, because it could change threw out the day constantly, and for different woman some people don't have changes that are even that noticeable unless they have been checking their cervix for months!

I really want to start keeping up with mine so I know my tendencies if I checked it right mine was def hard but don't know what's high or low for me I think it was closeds but I've never checked mine before

Ok its super faint and not the greatest lighting but its there. Be honest with me girls!!

Attachments

• IMG_20130223_140615.jpg
    IMG_20130223_140615.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 18
Ok its super faint and not the greatest lighting but its there. Be honest with me girls!!

UHHH yes! I didn't even have to make the photo bigger to see it!!
Ahhhh, so happy for you :happydance: Congrats girl, and God bless!

This is number two right? :baby::baby:

God bless :hugs:

that's not my definition of faint....it's BFP!!! :) congrats! I'm 11 dpo (which you are too right?) and i didn't get nothing but start white! have you been testing every day was it negative yesterday?

I really want to start keeping up with mine so I know my tendencies if I checked it right mine was def hard but don't know what's high or low for me I think it was closeds but I've never checked mine before

High is usually almost your entire finger is in, and your touching the tip of your cervix or if you cant even touch your cervix at all. I had a child before, so my cervix is lower than most, but high for me is when I have my whole finger in and im just touching it with the tip. Low is when you are able to touch it, without even trying. :flower:

that's not my definition of faint....it's BFP!!! :) congrats! I'm 11 dpo (which you are too right?) and i didn't get nothing but start white! have you been testing every day was it negative yesterday?

HCG levels double every 24-72 hours, so if you were negative today, you could be positive tomorrow :thumbup: I Always remind myself that whenever I test early and get a BFN. I didn't get a BFP with my daughter until 16DPO.

Keep hope until AF shows :af:

Good luck, God bless, and baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks kay I had to use while middle finger to reach it so that would be high and it felt pretty hard to me and I wiped finger on tissue no brown or red just white cm and tlk that is not faint that's def bfp congrats def get a digital it will work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->