1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I got one answer test left I'm gonna use in the morning then I'm all out but if its negative tomorrow then af is def coming sat morning

Still could be early you know! A lot of women I know around me haven't tested positive yet until the day they missed their AF. All these hormones are very strange! Fx'd for you hun! Be positive, if not this cycle, it will be next cycle. :bfp: is just round the corner!!!

Thank you aliciaa I hope your right after tomorrow I'm not gonna test unless I'm late a few days but I'm trying to keep the hope that I might be preg

Good luck ladies! Stay positive and dont let the mean old witch get to you! It is so frustrating not knowing if it's a symptom or pms :/ i drive myself absolutely mad. Kayd ive been Googling the cm thing and it seems it's either way?? So confused-gonna keep Googling!

Well, spotting today so pretty sure I'm officially out:growlmad:Good luck to everyone. I'll keep checking back to see if anyone else gets their BFP!:thumbup:

I swear I thought i seen a super fat line again toay...dh didn't see anythng. My temp jumped, i felt preggo lastnight, i have to get a bfp soon.....my lp is only 12 days , so it is what due to come on monday, 3 days away. Here is a link, but be honest if you really see anything or not.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=100982

Im sorry Mama I dont see anything, its the exact same thing I saw this morning too...nothing...a bfn...I dont think I'm going to test again, unless i dont have my period by the 1st of March...I really think AF is on her way...boo hiss......

thanks bartness...sorry you got a bfn too. i think i'm gonna just not test anymore either and just accept i'm not pregnant...AGAIN!! :cry:

Ok so I am in a total freak out mode.

Today is payday, and I have $500 in auto debits set up for today to pay the bills. I go and check my bank account and I have a deposit from my company for a whopping $00.00. Apprently I DIDNT GET PAID! OMFG what the hell am I going to do? Im expecting about $750 dollar paycheck not $00.000!!! I WORKED 75 hours in those two weeks, WHY THE HELL DIDNT THEY PAY ME??

Im going to be going straight to payroll when I get to work. they have to get this fixed or I am going to be bringing up a fracking lawsuit so they have to pay all my late fees and over draft fees and pay me for hard ship! IM FREAKING OUT!!!!

oh no that is not good.... i would do the exact same thing as you! You give it to em'! They better straighten it out for you. Hope it gets fixed before you get any fees.

It better get fixed today...if I go to payroll and they give me a hard time Im going to be talking to my boss about leaving for the day so I can call the company head quarters and bring it up to them...I HAVE TO GET PAID! OMG Im pissed, and freaking out, and it to it Im certain I have killer PMS or I have pregnancy hormones...I think poor payroll is going to be in for a shock when I arrive to work.

Sorry to hear that Bartness :hugs: I hope it gets sorted out soon. :thumbup:

Ladies with me being a poas addict, I can't stop myself from testing and I am only (well I think) around 6-7dpo! It's far too early I know but I seem to be having such a struggle this cycle!!!
Also I even decided to cancel my appointment for blood donation cause 'I have a feeling' ... Arghhh. I need to stop myself from testing and save myself the dissapoinment and the money :dohh:
This is so hard!!!! :growlmad:

yes i think they are...you are fired up! (and I don't blame you!)

Omg so sorry bartness! Totally know how you feel, had it happen before! Hopefully it's a quick fix!!! Mama2b im in the same mode, 10dpo today...bfn. but i swore i saw something!

My DH has had that happen a couple of times with his direct deposit and it's usually because our bank has had something go screwy on their end, but it's usually fixed by the end of the day. Hope yours gets fixed quickly, too!

Heather, I thought I saw a faint bit of pink. It's still early, though. See what happens in a few days:thumbup:

I should have a paper check by Saturday or Monday.....still in a world of hurt though

I'm out ... Never trust your chart when it looks as good as mine did ... I'm not using OPKs this cycle, and I'm not testing early ... I'm letting nature take its course ...

hopefully it's still early for us....every woman, every pregnancy is different. With any of previous pregnancies, I never tested until at least the day i was due and always got a bfp. Last pregnancy i tested at 10dpo and got a positive.....maybe it's just taking a little long this time. FX for us!

thanks bnporter, and sorry TL!! I've learned that from previous cycles from charting....it can look great, but it doesn't mean a DAMN thing! FX for next cycle! :hugs:

I'm out ... Never trust your chart when it looks as good as mine did ... I'm not using OPKs this cycle, and I'm not testing early ... I'm letting nature take its course ...
So sorry!:hugs: I hope you can relax more next cycle (so hard I know). Good luck girl!

I'm really hoping its just too early cuz when I saw the negative this morning I wanted to cry :cry:

So sorry!:hugs: I hope you can relax more next cycle (so hard I know). Good luck girl!

I'm really hoping its just too early cuz when I saw the negative this morning I wanted to cry :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->