1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Congratulations Tlk!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: If I get a BFP I'd love to be bump buddies! Trying to hold out on testing till AF is due which is next Wednesday.

kay-were you teting every day until you got your bfp last time? just seems weird how one day it's negative and the next day it could be positive.

Ive been testing everyday since 6dpo. Yesterday morning it was stark white. Then last night i thought i saw something....hardly there. This morning faint lines. I also had another stringy glob of that yellow snotlike cm.

I still can't believe your pregnant yesterday I was praying for you today your pregnant its amazing how that happens I'm happy for you does dh believe it yet

I so want my bfp this cycle ... It's making me crazy ... It bewilders me how people wind up pregnant so easily when they're not even trying ..,

I still can't believe your pregnant yesterday I was praying for you today your pregnant its amazing how that happens I'm happy for you does dh believe it yet

Thank you so much for your prayers. I believe people underestimate the power of prayers. I am praying for you!!!!

Don't feel bad day after expected af still a no show and another bfn on .88 cheapie does anyone know if these test are any good really wish I would have used a frer don't know what's going on today.

Morning ladies, I missed you all yesterday, but it was a busy day and didnt end until after 1am. But my gosh it was an awesome day.

the company I work for had our Annual dinner last night and the food was excellent, best dinner by far at any dinner yet...everyone agreed...but the entertainment was the Dueling Duos...which is an alrequest dueling pianos team. OMFG...OMFG...Freaking awesome, I laughed all night long and I sang all night long. THese guys were just freaking awesome. Best annual dinner event ever hands down. (you know its awesome when the VP of operations gets up on stage and starts singing songs with the entertainment guys!).

I took a test yesterday at FMU....and it was a BFN, completly white...not even a a faint line or an evap line...nothing. Still no AF though, but it does feel like it will be here soon though.

glad you had a good time bartness....sorry you got a bfn yesterday too. Hope it's still early for you. :hugs:

What do you think of my chart girls?! Triphasic? Slow rise for sure. O date is wrong because I stared temping right at O time. Would love to hear your feedback! I do not plan to test until missed AF. I have cycles of 34 to 35 days, never any longer. I came down with BV about 2 days post O and been battling it since, but found a great, safe homepathic product called VH essentials and it has worked well! I hear BV can be a sign of pregnancy because the ph changes in the vagina during early pregnancy, dramatically. I hope this is it, but temps could drop any day now, very suddenly. I have never had a triphasic chart or BV though. https://FertilityFriend.com/home/427d81/

This was at 9 dpo. I'm confused why its so dark. Remember me saying I thought I O'd on both sides?? Twins?? LOL

https://i48.tinypic.com/2l8zw3b.jpg

Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3118a7

This was at 9 dpo. I'm confused why its so dark. Remember me saying I thought I O'd on both sides?? Twins?? LOL

THATS AMAZING AT 9DPO!! Congrats!! :thumbup::happydance:
And how adorable would that be to have twins?
I always wanted twins!! Well, I am so happy for you, you are blessed!

Good luck, God bless, and happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

So confused! I have ALL the pregnancy symptoms, and I feel the same exact way I felt with my daughter, I just have that gut "I'm pregnant" feeling.. But I tested again this morning and BFN.. I just don't get it :/ Today is my expected AF arrival date, she still hasn't shown, and my cervix is even more high than yesterday, it's even softer than yesterday & way more wet than yesterday. Today the entrance to my cervix feels sealed shut, almost swollen, when yesterday it was shut but not as tightly as today.. I don't know how to feel :sad1: Really lost a lot of hope today, but read a lot of people testing negative until 16-20dpo, praying I'm one of those people !! :dust:

That would be amazing if you had twins I want twins so bad I'm 15 dpo today 1 day late and a bfn this morning no sign of af though so fxd

Sorry, that should said 10dpo! But even 10dpo, that's a dark line! I'm 12dpo today and the test line is a smidge darker than the control. o_O got my fingers crossed for you ladies!!!

THATS AMAZING AT 9DPO!! Congrats!! :thumbup::happydance:
And how adorable would that be to have twins?
I always wanted twins!! Well, I am so happy for you, you are blessed!

Good luck, God bless, and happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

cool beans... And by that I mean sticky beans too. Good luck and come back and tell us if it's twins.

Ali, your chart is looking very similar to mine!!! Wow! Thanks for posting the link. My temps ere so high today at 6 am that I thought for sure there must be some error going on! I am scared to test yet ahhh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->