1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Tlk- congrats Hun!

Wanna- please don't rely on cp .. Mine was high soft and closed up until right before af ...

Yea I'm not I'm only gonna rely on af not showing up lol just wanted to try to find it and check it sincei never have and that way I could feel for it being open around o

AHHHH! So glad I came back to check on you girls! TLK- those are great lines!! Congrats! WOOT!! :D Hope to see some more good news in the morning!

And I agree on the CP not bring a good indicator. Mine was soft, high to medium, and today the day after I find out it is medium and very firm! Felt really weird! Lol

And I agree on the CP not bring a good indicator. Mine was soft, high to medium, and today the day after I find out it is medium and very firm! Felt really weird! Lol

Aww, congrats!! How many DPO were you when you found out? :flower:

Good luck, and God bless :hugs:

kay-were you teting every day until you got your bfp last time? just seems weird how one day it's negative and the next day it could be positive.

Wow, sounds like such good news going on in here...

Congrats Tlk!! That is a blazin' positive for only being 11dpo!:thumbup:

Lots of baby dust to those still in limbo...hope you all get your BFP!:kiss:

kay-were you teting every day until you got your bfp last time? just seems weird how one day it's negative and the next day it could be positive.

With my first No, but here is two links from posts on this website that I wrote, and some women who are pregnant telling me about how they were getting negatives one day & then positives the next day, they gave me a ton of hope and hopefully it does the same for you!! :thumbup::hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1745043-took-test.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1745559-sorry-popping-ttc-2-week-wait.html

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh, P.S. MAMA,

If you google "First response pregnancy test reviews" or anything similar to that, you can see ALOT of woman talking about how they used FRER everyday and wasn't getting positives until 14DPO, 15DPO, I saw one woman who didn't even get it till 20DPO.

Thanks for posting that kay I will be 15 dpo tomorrow I'm just going by very strong ovulation pain could it mean I didn't ovulate the day I felt the pain? I'm getting my df to pick up some dollar store test on GIS way home for in the am wish me luck

Good luck to all you ladies! Im praying for each and every one of you! How amazing would it be if we all get our BFP this month!! :hugs:

Im truly hoping AF doesn't show tomorrow, and if she doesn't ill be testing Monday with FRER! Please keep me updated ladies, want to hear about all your tests!! :flower:

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you!!! Husband wont beIieve it. I have been testing everyday since 6dpo-11dpo today. Super faint but there! Baby dust!!!

that gives me hope tlk!knowing you tested everyday and go from negative one day to faint the next...hope tomorrow is my faint! :) wish me luck!

good luck to you too kay, hope af stays away for you! i will keep you all updated and i expect the same in return. :) FX!!

Thank you ladies I'm like you kay it would be awesome if we all got our lines tomorrow everyone better update in the morning!!!

Tlk, that gives me SOOO much hope! thank you, & congrats, beyond happy for you :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I will keep you all updated as well!! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"