1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I am anxious to see if my temp will go back up tomorrow or go down more...i am stressing so bad thinking af is coming any time today or tomorrow. I pray she stays away and that this time everything is just delayed than previous pregnancies. I'm giving myself a headache thinking too much.

This was at 9 dpo. I'm confused why its so dark. Remember me saying I thought I O'd on both sides?? Twins?? LOL

https://i48.tinypic.com/2l8zw3b.jpg

Ali congratulations!!! Very dark lines for 10dpo! Mine were very light yesterday at 11dpo. I got a yes on a digi late last but took a test today and my lines arent getting any darker....fingers crossed for all of you ladies.

Tlk- they took a long time to get darker with my daughter!! I got a faint positive at 10dpo, tested with a FRER at 12dpo and it was so light! Wait 3 days to test again. If its no darker in 3 days I'd get worried too.

So, I am really freaking out. Ok, as a lot of you know I wasn't 100% certain on which day I was ovulating, I knew it was between the 10th-16th because for those few days I had a lot of ovulation symptoms. So my husband and I just :sex: every other day since the first of the month. Today was my estimated AF arrival day, no signs of AF at all. I checked my cervix earlier and it was so high I couldn't reach it unless I squatted, and it was very soft, very wet with sticky white cm almost snot like, and swollen shut! I went to the bathroom about 1 hour ago, wiped, and had two dots of bright red blood. Started freaking out because I thought it was AF, so I wiped again but nothing. I checked my cervix and not one trace of blood was on it, and it was still extremely high, soft, wet, and closed. I even did the "cotton swab" test, and no blood. Only CM since then. Could that have been implantation spotting? Ive never had implantation bleeding with my daughter so I don't know how it looks, if anyone want I have a picture, didn't just want to throw a TMI pic up without everyone knowing lol

Let me know ladies!! I just have that gut "im pregnant" feeling! Really praying for this :dust: :dust: :dust:

I caved in and tested today- bfn :'( I am about 12 DPO. I have lost most of my hope this cycle, but temps are still high and chart is triphasic... I don't understand! I am waiting for my usual temp drop and AF spotting to occur any day now uggh! Really thougut this was it!!!

I caved in and tested today- bfn :'( I am about 12 DPO. I have lost most of my hope this cycle, but temps are still high and chart is triphasic... I don't understand! I am waiting for my usual temp drop and AF spotting to occur any day now uggh! Really thougut this was it!!!

Don't get your hopes down! It could still be too early to test, your HCG may not be high enough yet! Your not out until AF comes! :af:

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

Kay: judging by the timing I'd say it could def be ib ... Hope it is!!

Good morning ladies, First of all congratulations to all who got their BFP :) I am now 16 dpo no af yet, caved and tested yesterday smu and was still neg so think it is safe to say that I am out. A few nights ago I leaked some colostrum so I am thinking my hormones have just decided to go slightly insane.
My bbs had let up with the unrelenting ouchy for a day or so but are now back to really hurting on the outer edge and nipps are sore again, temps are still up and cervix cant make up its mind what it wants to do :rofl: cm is still creamy, some days very thin, been very thirsty last few days also. The cramps seem to have settled down again after 6 days of cramping from 8dpo. On the bright side my skin is looking quite nice except for 2 pimples, my cheeks are baby soft and smooth which at my age is a lovely surprise :)

Good morning ladies, First of all congratulations to all who got their BFP :) I am now 16 dpo no af yet, caved and tested yesterday smu and was still neg so think it is safe to say that I am out. A few nights ago I leaked some colostrum so I am thinking my hormones have just decided to go slightly insane.
My bbs had let up with the unrelenting ouchy for a day or so but are now back to really hurting on the outer edge and nipps are sore again, temps are still up and cervix cant make up its mind what it wants to do :rofl: cm is still creamy, some days very thin, been very thirsty last few days also. The cramps seem to have settled down again after 6 days of cramping from 8dpo. On the bright side my skin is looking quite nice except for 2 pimples, my cheeks are baby soft and smooth which at my age is a lovely surprise :)
Lillith ur so funny u made me laugh though i feel depressed. I just want to tell u that u sound pregnant to me. Everything ur having are good signs. Wait another 2 to 3 days and test again. Pllls use pink dye test. not Blue dye they gave me evap and false positives.
Baby dust and good luck keep us updated.
Hugs.

I agree that the symptoms sound good, I have children already and I swear so many things are similar to what I remember but the lack of a pos hpt is making me think I am just going insane. I had some promising symptoms last cycle also and they ended up just being post ov pre af symptoms so who knows. One big thing I didn't mention was that in my first pregnancy the smell of garlic made me feel ill not just because of the better sense of smell making it stronger as I usually love the stuff, it just smelled different to me and unpleasant and I noticed this again yesterday which is why I caved and tested again after promising myself I would wait another 3 days. My cycle for the last year or so has been 25/26 days with one exception being over xmas where it was 30 days I put that down to the stress of xmas. Today is cd 26 and I fully expected to wake up to find that af had arrived on schedule as I usually start first thing in the morning, I think the best thing to do now is just wait and see what happens over the next week and try and put it out of my mind.

I agree that the symptoms sound good, I have children already and I swear so many things are similar to what I remember but the lack of a pos hpt is making me think I am just going insane. I had some promising symptoms last cycle also and they ended up just being post ov pre af symptoms so who knows. One big thing I didn't mention was that in my first pregnancy the smell of garlic made me feel ill not just because of the better sense of smell making it stronger as I usually love the stuff, it just smelled different to me and unpleasant and I noticed this again yesterday which is why I caved and tested again after promising myself I would wait another 3 days. My cycle for the last year or so has been 25/26 days with one exception being over xmas where it was 30 days I put that down to the stress of xmas. Today is cd 26 and I fully expected to wake up to find that af had arrived on schedule as I usually start first thing in the morning, I think the best thing to do now is just wait and see what happens over the next week and try and put it out of my mind.
I join u in the wait... I hope it will be over soon. By getting the BFP ur waiting for.

Lillith I am right there with you 16 dpo today no af and another bfn this morning what is going on?? My df keeps saying he thinks I'm not even late I'm like are you crazy but he don't even remember when my af was last month so how would he know lol I know I was suppose to start sat no doubt about it!! Just don't know why I can't get 2 beautiful pink lines ladies I'm loosing my mind please help!!

due for af today....checked cm this morning, no hint of pink or red so doesn't like she's coming soon. Did not test this morning. I am waiting for a few days.

I knew I ovulated between the 10th-16th, I really didnt know which day but since that week i have just been going off of the 10th. WELL.. Yesterday I had two spots of blood when I wiped, so now im thinking that may have been Implantation spotting/bleeding, and im thinking that I may have ovulated the 15th or 16th, because yesterday would be the "average" implantation day for those days. I Really don't know what to think. I haven't had any other blood since then. Only a lot of CM, I keep feeling wet and think its blood but NOPE just CM. My cervix was very high, almost untouchable last night, very soft, very wet, and closed.. and AF is late :af: I tested this morning but BFN, im thinking if it was IB yesterday that a positive wouldn't show up for a few days, right?? :flower:

Im praying for this! I just have that gut "Im pregnant" feeling!! :dust:

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust to us all :dust:

Well mamato2 and kay looks like were all in the same boat waiting for a bfp or af hope we all get the first choice lol

I'm late too...but refuse to test again...Im certain I'm not pregnant so just moving on now and waiting for AF arrival.

Just walked in my bathroom I took a frer and a wal mart .88 test this morning my frer is negative but the other test I took has a dark purple line but has been sitting for an hour it has to be an evap right wouldn't the frer be postive of that one is???

Right now I think I'm gonna say evap cause its thiner then control line I would post a pic but it won't let me from my phone and my internet isn't on at new house yet this or horrible the one day I need to post a pix lol

Right now I'm gonna say evap cause its thiner than control line this sucks I want to post a pic but can't we haven't got internet turned on at new house yet and it won't let me from phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->