1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Well hopefully its not an evap..fingers crossed you get your bfp soon

Thank you just don't want to get excited yet cause if I got that by itself I would have backed it up with a frer and the frer is negative so hard to believe

I don't have a regular doc so don't know I'm sure I could go to er but I would be sitting there all day

fc for you wanna.....hope it isn't an evap and an frer give you a positive real soon! hang in there. hope af stays away for us that are expecting it anytime now. :)

I'm going nuts dont know what to do its such a dark line but its thin that's what makes me not trust it

i would say if it has color, it is positive....doesn't have to be thin or not. If you were negative yesterday on the same type of test, your just starting to get enough hcg to show on a test so it woun't be much. Try again in the am. I am not testing for a few days or i might just wait until the weekend. I really am doubtful, cuz I feel I would have gotten a bfo by now. But the only thing keeping me alive is af staying away and in in the last year I have never had more than a 12 day luteal phase.....i am 13dpo today so that is why i am expecting it today. My temps are still above coverline, few more days til 18 days above and i should be pregnanct, only time can tell. :D

I wished I temped now so I would know where mine are at I keep having these sharp pains in ky lower back every few min which I never have the test line is a dark as control line just then but what I don't get is why my frer was negative with same urine I hope we both get a bfp soon its looking good for you with high temps and no af !!!

thanks wanna....there's just some people out there that frer doesn't work for or won't get a positive until much later than another test. I wish we could see a pic to be more helpful, but maybe it is faulty or it is a bfp. Just hang in there, i bet that is hard. I have one frer left and i am not using it for at least a few days. I have some cheapie tests with a dropper, but i'm gonna wait even longer for those. I might even go buy a digi in a few days.

Well I got a lot of wal mart test but only one more frer so I guess tomorrow morning I will try another cheapie and go from there hope you get your bfp in a few days you got way more self control than me there's no way I could wait lol

thanks bartness!

wanna-it was hard to not poas this morning. But I accepted the fact i was just gonna be getting af and that is what i'm putting in my head. Stress can delay af, so i'm not gonna stress still wondering if i have a chance at being preggo. So, that is why i won't test for at least a few days. It feels pretty wet down there and i checked my cm again, still no hint of pink....and still felt closed? and my boobs are killing me! I never noticed them hurting this bad before...only when preggo.

All of that sounds really promising mine are somewhat sore what's making me nervous is my left side is pretty uncomfortable like ovulation pain hope this isn't a tubular

My boobs still hurt and I still have tons of cm..clumps of it and all but still am sure AF is a coming....as I got abfn onsaturday with a clear blue digi.

Those are super sensitive when were you excpecting af

Hi Wannanewbaby. I know the frustration you are feeling. Tested Saturday ,got a faint bfp. Tried a frer bfn. Tested yesterday I got a line it has color but it is very thin. So I don't know what's going on. Hopefully we get some answers soon. How many dpo are you. I am 18 and never been this late.

I'm 16 and like you never this late but when I was preg but lost at 7 weeks thinking of blood test tomorrow

just bought a 2pk of cb digis.....and just went to the bathroom and had a little glob of cm on my undies and also when i wiped, yellowish tinted. feels very moist down there, lol. (sorry tmi).... I thought if I bought more hpts, af would come if she is....usually happens that way, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->