1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Lol when you gonna use them I'm not even considering buying a digital since I can't get a line on frer I was thinking earlier that I've never had a positive frer with my last preg I used answer cb digi and dollar store test so idk if frer work for me

well, i'm not testing tomorrow....earliest i MIGHT test is wednesday morning. IF af isn't here and temps still look good. :) LETS PRAY!!!

Oh I am praying for me and you every night I promise

lol, thats great! have you ever been this late before? what is your usual luteal phase lengt or don't you know?

fingers crossed for you both!!! xoxoxoxoxo I keep coming back to check!

It's normally 14 and I'm at 16 today I'm 99% sure I ovulated on the 9th I woke up that morning with extreme pain on my left side so much it hurt to sit up and stand

Thanks mommyval!

Oh wow wanna..I never had that kind of o pain. I only know what day I o from temping. I kniw this is tmi but my vagina is " farting" lol. Tgats how wet it is down there. My lower back is starting to hurt. My boobs are tingling/buzzing.

Thanks mommyval!

Oh wow wanna..I never had that kind of o pain. I only know what day I o from temping. I kniw this is tmi but my vagina is " farting" lol. Tgats how wet it is down there. My lower back is starting to hurt. My boobs are tingling/buzzing.

_______

OMG, Mama, I'm crackin' up here! Farting vagina and buzzing boobs have GOT to be a good sign! LOLOLOL!!!! Oh, I hope it's a BFP for you, lovey!

lol....well, maybe it isn't....i just checked my cm and cervix.....had a tiny bit of pink/red on fingertip, so looks like af is coming tonight or tomorrow. :(

oh, poop! I'm sorry! Maybe that's not the case and AF will stay away. *hugs*

Checking on you girls! Still praying and fx :) how are you guys feeling?

Hoping we all get that bfp. I'm so sick, I feel horrible, but my tests are not getting any darker.

Mamato2 were not gonna think like that lots of women spot at time of expected af your still in and stickybean you to no negativity those lines will get darker!! I'm still sitting here looks like no af today still feeling a lot of pressure down there but no cramps or anything so still in limbo hoping tomorrow morning brings me two lines df keeps asking do you think your preg and idk what to say hell I sont even know what to think lol

So AF was late, and then yesterday I got 2 small spots of blood which I was sure was implantation bleeding because yesterday would have been 8/9DPO.. I didn't see any more blood for almost 24 hours, and then today I went to the bathroom, wiped and there was more blood. It was pinkish/brown. Since then everytime I go to the bathroom & wipe I have blood. Usually my periods are very heavy for the first 2 days so this is weird for me, but I don't think this could still be implantation bleeding and I don't want to get my hopes up :nope: Its not flowing like a normal period what so ever, but there is blood, sometimes its light red, but mostly its pinkish brown. I have a small pad on, but it hasn't filled one up yet, its just enough to make a round spot on the pad in the middle (sorry, tmi)

But I think im out. Which sucks cause I really have that gut "im pregnant" feeling :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
If it gets heavier I know for sure im out... UGH! </3

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust to the rest of you ladies!! :dust:

That's awful don't feel bad kay I'm getting some light cramping so I'm thinking af might be here in the am here's to hoping she's not

So AF was late, and then yesterday I got 2 small spots of blood which I was sure was implantation bleeding because yesterday would have been 8/9DPO.. I didn't see any more blood for almost 24 hours, and then today I went to the bathroom, wiped and there was more blood. It was pinkish/brown. Since then everytime I go to the bathroom & wipe I have blood. Usually my periods are very heavy for the first 2 days so this is weird for me, but I don't think this could still be implantation bleeding and I don't want to get my hopes up :nope: Its not flowing like a normal period what so ever, but there is blood, sometimes its light red, but mostly its pinkish brown. I have a small pad on, but it hasn't filled one up yet, its just enough to make a round spot on the pad in the middle (sorry, tmi)

But I think im out. Which sucks cause I really have that gut "im pregnant" feeling :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
If it gets heavier I know for sure im out... UGH! </3

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust to the rest of you ladies!! :dust:
Oh nooooooooooo. I really don't understand???!!!!!.
Ur still not out till she comes in full force. I really hope she doesn't. Oh my god why we have to suffer like this????.
Babe don't give up, there is still hope it is IB. Fingers crossed for u.

As for me there is no news. AF is not here, no signs of cramps. I am still in pain from this ear infection started to affect my hearing though. 100% sure I am not pregnant. I am not testing till end of the month, unless I get signs that I am pregnant or AF.
Well let see, being late is not unusual for me up to CD 40 will be normal. Wish u ladies all the best. I will keep u updated.

Thanks Mumy! You make me feel much better :hugs: Love that I have you ladies to come to for support!! :hugs:
But I just feel out now. I really do think its AF.. Its still not a big flow but im still bleeding so im pretty sure im out. Im really going to try much harder this cycle.. Im going to start tracking my BBT and buying ovulation tests.. Hope March is the month for me. March was the month my husband and I got pregnant with our daughter, so if I do get pregnant this next cycle my kids will have very close birthdays probally just days apart, I didn't want that at first but if its meant to be, itll be :Hearts: Really hope you get your BFP!! Ill be checking in on you, and I will still keep you updated as well!! :flower:

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well I'm out she just got me almost 17 dpo this is getting crazy this was a 34 day cycle I have never gone past 32 so there just getting longer and longer doc march 1 cause this month made a year since the loss with no success gl to those still waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->