1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Well I'm out she just got me almost 17 dpo this is getting crazy this was a 34 day cycle I have never gone past 32 so there just getting longer and longer doc march 1 cause this month made a year since the loss with no success gl to those still waiting

So sorry Hun ... :hug: ... Hopefully this cycle is ours to own!!!

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you :( , I'm 17 dpo today af still not shown up but I will not test untill I am at least a week late bbs are still tender, up untill now the left one has been more sore but now the right is taking a turn :rofl: spent yesterday eating everything in sight and have the worst gas ever now :( cm is still creamy and cp well sometimes its up sometimes its down texture is staying reasonably firm though sometimes feels more like it has a firm core with a squishy outer layer sorry for the tmi. Spent yesterday running for the bathroom quite a lot because I kept thinking af had arrived due to a wet drippy feeling but was just cm. Temps are still up still producing small amounts of colostrum which is really odd as I haven't nursed a baby for 8 years also been really tired and needing to pee more. I think I am having the strangest cycle I have ever had!

My boobs still hurt and I still have tons of cm..clumps of it and all but still am sure AF is a coming....as I got abfn onsaturday with a clear blue digi.

Which digi was it? Reason I ask is I am sure I read that the digi with conception indicator is 12.5 miu but the one without is 25 miu.

sorry kay and wanna.....super duper sorry! just work it this cycle! and don't stress about it!

afm-my temp took a good plunge today :( makes me think i'm out, but...so i told you guys about the tiny pink/red on my fingertip when i checked my cm/cervix lastnight....thought for she would be coming very soon. Hubby and I dtd (which I also thought would help bring her on)...and i checked afterwards and there was some more pink, so knew for sure by morning when I went to the bathroom i would see blood. Nope, nothing...just checked my cm/cervix too and no pink or red, but white cm. WTF is going on! Hoping if she's coming, it will be today to get it over with....but hope she doesn't come at all and i see no more spotting, and technically if i wouldn't have even checked anything, i wouldn't think she would be coming. I can't say i'm spotting, because that's only when you wipe. So, I will keep you all updated throughout the day. Got a nail date with a good friend so it will be good to go get my mind of off things and get a nice manicure. Talk to you soon girls.

sorry to here that AF got so many...still no sign of AF here. Still having increased CM, still have sore boobs, but I know its due to arrive at any time. Im just playing the waiting game.

Thanks girls its ok I figured it was a long shot anyway since I was already late and still getting negatives I had me a food cry last night now I'm back to being positive and ready for next month!! Gl mamato2 I'm still thinking about you :)

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you :( , I'm 17 dpo today af still not shown up but I will not test untill I am at least a week late bbs are still tender, up untill now the left one has been more sore but now the right is taking a turn :rofl: spent yesterday eating everything in sight and have the worst gas ever now :( cm is still creamy and cp well sometimes its up sometimes its down texture is staying reasonably firm though sometimes feels more like it has a firm core with a squishy outer layer sorry for the tmi. Spent yesterday running for the bathroom quite a lot because I kept thinking af had arrived due to a wet drippy feeling but was just cm. Temps are still up still producing small amounts of colostrum which is really odd as I haven't nursed a baby for 8 years also been really tired and needing to pee more. I think I am having the strangest cycle I have ever had!

You haven't tested at all yet?? Holy smokes lol ... Those symptoms sound realllly promising to me by the way :) gl!!

So sorry to hear the :witch: came for so many! Stay positive girls, don't give up! Congratulations to those who got BFPs and to those of you still in the TWW FINGERS CROSSED!!!

thanks wanna! still nothing! just went to the bathroom too. Trying to keepstressaway in case thats what's causing the delay?....iftemp jumps back uptomorrow, i probably will test and if af isn't here.

Not posted here a while! Sorry the AF got some of you :-( and congratulations to the ones that found out they're pregnant! Im 9dpo today and ive been testing yesterday and today. *POAS* I cant help it. Not that disappointed with bfns tho :-D AF is due on friday/saturday. No signs yet.
Fingers crossed to the ones that are still waiting!
Lots of baby dust

So AF was late, and then yesterday I got 2 small spots of blood which I was sure was implantation bleeding because yesterday would have been 8/9DPO.. I didn't see any more blood for almost 24 hours, and then today I went to the bathroom, wiped and there was more blood. It was pinkish/brown. Since then everytime I go to the bathroom & wipe I have blood. Usually my periods are very heavy for the first 2 days so this is weird for me, but I don't think this could still be implantation bleeding and I don't want to get my hopes up :nope: Its not flowing like a normal period what so ever, but there is blood, sometimes its light red, but mostly its pinkish brown. I have a small pad on, but it hasn't filled one up yet, its just enough to make a round spot on the pad in the middle (sorry, tmi)

But I think im out. Which sucks cause I really have that gut "im pregnant" feeling :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
If it gets heavier I know for sure im out... UGH! </3

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust to the rest of you ladies!! :dust:
Hi kayD
Any news? How was it today? I am still praying for u.
Keep us updated.
Fingers crossed for u.

Ok started cramping few minutes ago, AF will be here soon. :)

Hi ladies I'm going back to WTT my period came this morning. Good luck!

Hi ladies, sorry to those who thé witch got. Congrats to those who got thier bfp. I finally got my definete bfp today at 18 dpo. Go in tomorrow for bloodwork

Congrats sticky bean! I'm still late..but expecting AF at anytime...if still no on AF on Friday I will test again.

I got a bfn at 14 dpo. À very thin line at 15 on a dollar store, bfn on frer also on 15 dpo. Faint bfp 16 , and a darker line today at 18 dpo

When was your af due? I tested a day before af was due and bfn...havent tested since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->