1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Still no sign of af...just about bedtime. Hope my bbt goes uo tomorrow and not down anymore. Very nervous and scared to test. Do not want to see a bfn....ive already accepted the fact I wasnt pregnant this cycle and was ready for af to come.... maybe I should still wait a few days?

Hey girlies! Checking in on you. Sorry about AF, hope the next cycle is filled with good luck! Congrats sticky and tlk! Glad your lines got darker! To those waiting- hope you have a BFP coming! Or that AF doesn't keep you waiting. Hugs!!

Im out ladies! What I though to be IB, ended up being full force AF. She got me.. AGAIN!

Just want to wish all you ladies good luck, and lots of baby dust :dust:

Ill still be around. Cant wait for AF to be over, so I can start testing for O day, and hopefully march is my month!! Thank you all you ladies for being there for me, and I hope you all get your BFP <3 <3 <3

Im out ladies! What I though to be IB, ended up being full force AF. She got me.. AGAIN!

Ill still be around. Cant wait for AF to be over, so I can start testing for O day, and hopefully march is my month!! Thank you all you ladies for being there for me, and I hope you all get your BFP <3 <3 <3
Oh my dear, I am so sorry, I truly believed that ur pregnant.
Anyway, I really hope that march is ur month. Keep healthy and happy. See u in TWW march.
I will be there too, AF is very close a matter of hours and she will be here.
Good luck in march, hugs

Still no sign of af...just about bedtime. Hope my bbt goes uo tomorrow and not down anymore. Very nervous and scared to test. Do not want to see a bfn....ive already accepted the fact I wasnt pregnant this cycle and was ready for af to come.... maybe I should still wait a few days?
Girl you should test. Af is already 2 days late right?? Try answer! Keep me posted, fx and prayers!

Oh my dear, I am so sorry, I truly believed that ur pregnant.
Anyway, I really hope that march is ur month. Keep healthy and happy. See u in TWW march.
I will be there too, AF is very close a matter of hours and she will be here.
Good luck in march, hugs

Thanks so much Mumy! Im really praying for you, and I hope AF isn't on her way like you think, I hope THIS is your month and you get a BFP!! :dust:

Good luck, and God bless!! Keep me updated, ill be around :hugs:

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you :( , I'm 17 dpo today af still not shown up but I will not test untill I am at least a week late bbs are still tender, up untill now the left one has been more sore but now the right is taking a turn :rofl: spent yesterday eating everything in sight and have the worst gas ever now :( cm is still creamy and cp well sometimes its up sometimes its down texture is staying reasonably firm though sometimes feels more like it has a firm core with a squishy outer layer sorry for the tmi. Spent yesterday running for the bathroom quite a lot because I kept thinking af had arrived due to a wet drippy feeling but was just cm. Temps are still up still producing small amounts of colostrum which is really odd as I haven't nursed a baby for 8 years also been really tired and needing to pee more. I think I am having the strangest cycle I have ever had!

You haven't tested at all yet?? Holy smokes lol ... Those symptoms sound realllly promising to me by the way :) gl!!

I have tested just not for a few days and I wont test again unless I am really late because I am sick of seeing neg hpt's.

Good morning ladies 18 dpo now cd 28 and 2 days late for af. Temps dropped a tiny bit this morning bbs not quite as sore right now, cp is low firm and closed still plenty of creamy cm. I have a feeling af will arrive today.

Hi girls, need your help and opinions. Im 10dpo. I had a very very faint line yesterday and when I tested with frer today I couldn't see a line at all! I had very promising symptoms this month which made me think I could be. But Im having af pains (not as bad) on my lower abdomen and feeling hopeless! I dont know how I got a faint line and yesterday and its not showing today. Should I contact my doctor?

Hi girls, need your help and opinions. Im 10dpo. I had a very very faint line yesterday and when I tested with frer today I couldn't see a line at all! I had very promising symptoms this month which made me think I could be. But Im having af pains (not as bad) on my lower abdomen and feeling hopeless! I dont know how I got a faint line and yesterday and its not showing today. Should I contact my doctor?

First of all, was it a frer yesterday? and if it was was it fmu both times?
If the answer to both is yes it is still very early for a pos result so could be that the sample this morning was just more diluted than yesterdays. Af type pains are quite common during the implantation phase so not a huge problem in themselves. You could contact your doctor but I'm not sure there is anything they can or will do at this early stage :(

Yesterday it was a boots pregnancy test. Pretty much similar to clear blue early test. I mean straight after test after (TMI) I wiped and had tiny tiny drops of blood only on the tissue and never had that before. I just want to know if I am or not! These cramps feel different to af but sometimes exactly feels like im about to start. Never been early before and I have still 3/4 days till af. It is so confusing! :-( and worrying

The blood could be from implantation as could the cramps I think all you can do is wait and see if it becomes a full flow or not and test again in a few days even if it does get heavier just to be sure as some women do seem to have an almost normal bleed around af time if implantation has just occured, the other posibility is an evap line yesterday blue dye tests it can be hard to see if it's a grey evap or faint blue line :(

Thank you lillith! Good luck to you! It was a very very very little amount of blood so I am hoping it is implantation bleeding.
I hope you get your bfp very soon!!

Thank you lillith! Good luck to you! It was a very very very little amount of blood so I am hoping it is implantation bleeding.
I hope you get your bfp very soon!!

Thank you for the well wishes Alicia and I hope all turns out well and you get a nice solid bfp soon :)

As for me I would love to get mine but I am doubtful having tested neg at 15 dpo so at this point even af showing up would at least be an end to the waiting and subsequent impending insanity :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->