1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

AF got me late last night...cramping so freaking bad last night I had to do four IB profines and two tylonal, just to get the pain so subside just a little bit.

Thank you lillith! Good luck to you! It was a very very very little amount of blood so I am hoping it is implantation bleeding.
I hope you get your bfp very soon!!

Thank you for the well wishes Alicia and I hope all turns out well and you get a nice solid bfp soon :)

As for me I would love to get mine but I am doubtful having tested neg at 15 dpo so at this point even af showing up would at least be an end to the waiting and subsequent impending insanity :wacko:

Know exactly what you feel! You just want to know whats going on with your body and its so freaking annoying when your body is giving mixed signals. The joys of being a woman!
Well if af is still no show it could be soon that you get bfp! Keep me updated with how you're getting on please!
Fx'd for you and for me

I am out ladies, finally got my AF. Moving to march TTC.
Happy pregnancy for those who got their BFP. Good luck to u ladies who still waiting.

Sorry bartness and mumy ... I'm with you for march too

Sorry to all [af] got :( i hope march you all get your bfp! Luck of the Irish ;) hope to hear from y'all soon!

Ur welcome to join me on march ttc, any new plans for march? I am still scared to give clomid a new chance as I had bad side effects with it, hmmmm lets see I have 3 days more to make my mind...
Hope march will be our month.

Ur welcome to join me on march ttc, any new plans for march? I am still scared to give clomid a new chance as I had bad side effects with it, hmmmm lets see I have 3 days more to make my mind...

I hope it's our month too! I'm really only on my 5th cycle ttc, so I'm not going to worry yet ... What cycle are you on Hun?

SOO CONFUSED! I got AF and she only lasted for a day and a half. This has never happened to me before. I normally get AF very heavily for the first 3 days, and then a lighter AF for the remaining 2. And she is usually always 5 days, sometimes 6. But never shorter, and never longer. Im just going crazy now :wacko:

I don't even think im pregnant, but now im just worried about this messing up my march cycle. UGH :sad1:

I hope it's our month too! I'm really only on my 5th cycle ttc, so I'm not going to worry yet ... What cycle are you on Hun?
This is my 8th cycle. And guess what?? My DH is going on a business trip exactly in my ovulation days. Thanks god I didn't start clomid otherwise I would have a heart attack. Anyway, I will not loose hope as u never know I can ovulate earlier or later who knows??? But definelty no clomid.
I am 100% sure that there is something wrong, is it the age? Stress? Infertility? I don't know, cause before only 3 times I didn't use protection and boom I was pregnant. So Why is it taking soo long now???!!!!!

SOO CONFUSED! I got AF and she only lasted for a day and a half. This has never happened to me before. I normally get AF very heavily for the first 3 days, and then a lighter AF for the remaining 2. And she is usually always 5 days, sometimes 6. But never shorter, and never longer. Im just going crazy now :wacko:

I don't even think im pregnant, but now im just worried about this messing up my march cycle. UGH :sad1:
Oh my dear I am sorry ur going through all this confusion. I have no idea and never had that. I hope someone can reply and pray for u that it is nothing to worry about.
By the way i have a very strange period too,(Sorry TMI ) I never started my period with bright pink blood, very heavy and I am passing some kind of tissue or skin and blood clots. I don't know really I describe it correctly. I am very dizzy and tired. But I don't have any cramps.
It is weird how our bodies act sometimes. Good luck and hope u will get ur BFP in march.
Hugs

Oh my dear I am sorry ur going through all this confusion. I have no idea and never had that. I hope someone can reply and pray for u that it is nothing to worry about.
By the way i have a very strange period too,(Sorry TMI ) I never started my period with bright pink blood, very heavy and I am passing some kind of tissue or skin and blood clots. I don't know really I describe it correctly. I am very dizzy and tired. But I don't have any cramps.
It is weird how our bodies act sometimes. Good luck and hope u will get ur BFP in march.
Hugs

Thank you <3 And im praying for you as well! Im sorry you got AF by the way, really hope march is the month for both of us!! :dust: Are you going to make a doctor appointment for that? I took a test, just in case, and it was BFN.. and then to my luck, an hour later, AF started back up with major cramps like normal. I really cant wait for AF to be over so I can just start testing for ovulation. I cant wait till the end of the month already so I can hopefully get a BFP!! Please keep me updated and I hope everything is ok with you, and I pray that you get your BFP in March !! :hugs:

Good luck and God bless <3

Im going absolutely nuts this cycle!!! :-( I feel like im about to really start af. And have felt like that for 3/4 days and af isnt due for another 4 days. Just went through my dates. I had a few bfn. And it sometimes feels so different. Cm is so strange and stretchy/white, which I never had before. Keep feeling like its about to flow and going to the loo and there's nothing there. I've never been early. I really did feel pregnant but after all the bfn, I lost hope. I just want af to start if its going to or get a bfp if somethings there. Im going insane :-( needed to get that off my chest!

Kay I hope all of us that just got af get a bfo the end of march. I really really do!

Hey mamato2 sorry I haven't been on for a few had some thinking to do ke and df are trying to decide if we want to wait to try or keep going, we have been having some relationship issues and I think a lot of it is our trouble conceiving so were trying to work through that if we do continue I'm gonna use opks preseed and softcups and want to look into some kind of vitamins or something maybe cut some caffeine to gonna look into some ideas just wanted to wish you girls gl in march its my b day month so hoping it brings me luck babydust everyone!!!

Good morning ladies, still no af here now 20 dpo, temps are still high tested yesterday in the afternoon with a frer I had just bought and it was neg. Thought I would test again this morning with fmu but been up and down half the night needing to pee and morning sample was very diluted so didn't bother. Got the results of my 21 day progesterone test and it was 83 which seems a bit high to me but doc says is normal the blood was drawn on 11dpo. Cp is very high, firm and tightly closed. Been feeling very nauseous the last few days. Really dont know what is going on with me now I am quite happy to accept I am not pregnant but it is really annoying to be feeling this crappy for no reason. Only thing I can think of is that the corpus luteum has got stuck in the on position. Any ideas?

edited to add I think I have worked it out. I am pretty sure I have a luteal cyst so will just have to wait it out. Good luck to everyone for next cycle :)

hey wanna! goodluck in whatever you decide. I know how you're feeling....it's very frustrating and tough on a relationship. It's like I can't be happy and enjoy life until i get a damn bfp. I feel like i'm miserable all the time because i want it so bad. But this is a plan, just stop....relax, still try but just don't let it get to your brain too much and just go with the flow. Have fun making love and no symptom spotting afer O, no testing until at least the day af is due. This is my plan. I take prenatals everyday, i'm going to opk, use preseed and try fertilecm to help build a good uterine lining and give me lots of the important cm sperm like. I was going to fertilitea, but heard it would mess up my regular cycle, so not doing that. Best of luck to us!!! :) Remember, just RELAX!

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing. Mamato2 - I'm so sorry to hear AF got you. I was really hoping for you this time!! Sorry to hear that AF got so many! On to March now with hopefully a flood of BFP's!

I've been doing okay. Pain and bleeding was worse this time with this chemical than with last month's, blah. We're going to keep on trying but I see my Dr in a couple of weeks for DD's 18 month check so will mention the recurrent losses to him then. I suspect that because they're so early there's not a lot to be done but I'd like to check my thyroid levels, etc anyway just to be sure. I try to stay hopeful becuase I know that conception straight after a chemical is possible (DD is proof!) but am committing to not testing until the day AF is due. I've decided I know they're happening enough to see my Dr but I don't really want to know about any more chemicals, it's too heartbreaking.

Anyhoo - here we go into March everyone and let's hope for some late Nov/early Dec babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->