1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing. Mamato2 - I'm so sorry to hear AF got you. I was really hoping for you this time!! Sorry to hear that AF got so many! On to March now with hopefully a flood of BFP's!

I've been doing okay. Pain and bleeding was worse this time with this chemical than with last month's, blah. We're going to keep on trying but I see my Dr in a couple of weeks for DD's 18 month check so will mention the recurrent losses to him then. I suspect that because they're so early there's not a lot to be done but I'd like to check my thyroid levels, etc anyway just to be sure. I try to stay hopeful becuase I know that conception straight after a chemical is possible (DD is proof!) but am committing to not testing until the day AF is due. I've decided I know they're happening enough to see my Dr but I don't really want to know about any more chemicals, it's too heartbreaking.

Anyhoo - here we go into March everyone and let's hope for some late Nov/early Dec babies!!

Oh Hun ... I'm so sorry ... Dust for the future to you!!

Thanks mamato2 I def agree about no more early testing I'm gonna do my absolute very best to stop doing that its killing me and your right we need to enjoy sex again and stop looking at it like work or a task that must be done. I think were gonna continue trying but try to be a little more carefree about it I got to stop letting it consume me and my life it will happen when god sees fit I can't change that. So gl girls march is gonna be our month I know it!!!

way to be and get on board wanna! Chugga chugga choo choo! March bfp's here we come, fully relaxed and unprepared! (NOT!!) lol Relaxed, yes but we will be prepared. Just let's not think we are! :)

Oh and I'm gonna start taking my vitamins again daily as well not to bring up sad stuff but we lost our babies very close together my loss was Feb 23 last year, but I'm def on the train gonna order more opks tomorrow so I can finally pee on something and see 2 lines lol

Hello Ladies, Af finally showed up this morning at 21 dpo and 6 days late looking like its going to be a heavy one. I suspect I do have a cyst on the right ovary and that being a few days late the cycle before last was not down to the stress of xmas but because of the cyst. Will be taking a break from ttc untill things are sorted out. Good luck to you all :hug:

lol wanna....great attitude! Yes, we have to do this. I'm happy to have you there with me in this all. I'm here whenever you need someone.

Sorry af came lillith I hope yall can get everything worked out and get back to trying, gl hope you get your bfp soon

So sorry cowtown girl. What a roller coaster ride this is. I finally got a late bfp at 15 dpo. Got my first blood results at 19 dpo and they were only 47. I get the second results on Tuesday. I'm trying to be optimistic. Hoping I just implanted late. I havent had any spotting or pain.

Oh sticky keep us updated on results I hope everything turns out good gl tuesday

Uggh, no need to wait for test results. It must be a chemical, I took another test and it got fainter instead of darker. Not a good sign. I not spotting or bleeding though. My boobs are still sore and temp is still. Looks like I will joing you ladies in March, if we decide to continue TTC. Sorry Af got you Lillith.

Uggh, no need to wait for test results. It must be a chemical, I took another test and it got fainter instead of darker. Not a good sign. I not spotting or bleeding though. My boobs are still sore and temp is still. Looks like I will joing you ladies in March, if we decide to continue TTC. Sorry Af got you Lillith.

You're not out yet, lots of things could make the test fainter and from what I have read later implantation has slower hcg buildup than early implantation. Hope it all turns out well for you :hug:

Don't assume that yet sticky, anything can affect those test as long as your not bleeding or hurting that baby is fine. That's why they day don't test after a bfp you will drive yourself crazy. Stay positive those test results will prove everything is fine I bet. Gl keep us updated

GL Sticky! I'm also awaiting Beta test results today. I'm scared because mine were low as well. Big hugs all around! Let us know how you fare!

What happened to this thread??? lol I am in the 2ww again! Anyone else? Where
s my gals at to get a bfp with for the end of the month? :)

Hi I'm also back in the 2ww....plan to test on the 30th.

Good luck Bartness!! I am not testing until the 26th or 28th. Here's to EASTER BFP'S!!!

Hey I'm here again lol ... 12 dpo ... Af in about 2 days I think ... Have been getting bfns with frer's ... Tired, sore throat, yesterday had a tender armpit, headaches every morning, wild dreams, twinges, and cp went up high soft and closed today ... At this point it's 50/50 since I'm getting neg frer at 11 dpo ... We will see!

I have had no symptoms what so ever...as my sorethroat and headachs are so from this dang cold I have. This sucks...big time. No fun here.

I just have a feeling that this cycle will be a no go again...but Im prepared so I wont be as disapointed as last time.

how have you been feeling mama?

finger crossed for you tl

I am back again! This cycle feels like a no go to me too. I feel absolutely nothing. And I only had the chance to b'd once on my most fertile day. So not really expecting anything. Af isnt due till the 31st! Good luck to you ladies!

I really felt like this would be my cycle because of our bd timing and such ... Now I feel more out than ever ... Next cycle (#6) I'm not doing anything besides BDing ... No charting, no OPKs, no preseed ... I've heard so many stories of ppl giving up and then falling pregnant so I'm gonna try lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->