1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

TL-good luck to you...your not out until witch shows. Hang in there! :hugs:

Alicia-hopefully you'll get a bfp too. Feeling like yourout doesn't mean you really are...you may just get shocked and surprised!! ;)

Bartness-I went to the doc a few days ago for a uti. From that and dh being sick, I feel like this month was a bust. We tried so hard (which we shouldn't have) but like 2 nights, dh just couldn't get off. From being sick or the medicine or I don't know why. He usually doesn't have a problem! But we got to bd 2 days before O and the day of O. I hope it was enough and it works...and this uti better not mess anything up. I did read some women getting uti's in the 2ww and getting bfp's, so m aybe I'll be ok.

Mama- I hope the uti didn't mess it up.

Well I'm about 5 dpo and sore boobs started about an hour ago.

Mild cramps right now, and cp is still high and squishy ... Grrr I'm getting frustrated

Oh and when I check cp there's a bit of milky cm on my finger ... Any insight?

Hardto say TL....I've had a white discharge right before af thinking it might be a good sign. I guess maybe if it's not normal it may be a good thing. FX for you.

Thanks Bartness, I don't think it will or is.

Hi ladies. I would like to join you ladies again. My pregnancy was a chemical. I got a lot of blood work done, and my progesterone was low. I am on cd 11 and not sure when I will ovulate. I usually o on cd 14 or 15 but I usually o later after a mc. Good luck to everyone

Sorry to hear sticky about the chemical. FX for you having better luck this cycle.

So not related to the TWW, but....

Tonight OH, Jaxon and I went to a local mexian joint for dinner. Half way through our meal Jaxon very loudly yells out (so everyone in the resturaunt can here him) "MOMMY I TOOT!"

I laughed...I thought it was funny...and so did everyone else in the resturaunt. I have a right little comedian!

Back to the wait again as well. I'm 5 or 6 dpo and trying not to dwell this month but got very crampy this afternoon now in my lower back. I hope it's not just my body playing tricks on me! GL to all!:dust:

Bartness, that is funny! Kids are funny in general....enjoy it! :)

Good luck,lucky!

Hi ladies. I would like to join you ladies again. My pregnancy was a chemical. I got a lot of blood work done, and my progesterone was low. I am on cd 11 and not sure when I will ovulate. I usually o on cd 14 or 15 but I usually o later after a mc. Good luck to everyone

Oh :hugs: good luck to you this cycle!!!! :winkwink:

No symptoms today...just slept through my alarm.

No symptoms here either...Bartness how many dpo are you? I am 4dpo today.

I think I oved on the 15 or 16 so that puts me at....5 or 6 dpo I think.....

This tww seems to be going faster than last months....probably because I'm not obsessing huh?

So 13dpo today ... Thought af would be here by this morning because of cramping yesterday ... Cp is still high high high and I'm no good at telling if its open or closed ... Any help? I have to go through a tight spot at the end of my vagina to feel the nose-like bump ... Today just mild cramping

Bartness-I'm not obsessing much either! It does seem like it is more easier for me and going faster than usual. I finally am at that point wher i've seen so many bfn's and tried for a year to get pregnant without it happening, that i'm just more relaxed and thnking to myself it's no going to happen again, why bother? lol

TL-i'm not good at telling whether mine is open or closed either. Few more days time will tell. Don't stress about it...it will come or you'll get a bfp soon. Hang in there.

I slept through my alarm too! Not a good way to start the day. My back is very noticably uncomfortable today. Wonder if I did something to it? And I agree that this month seems to be going much quicker than the last few. And if this is our month ladies we will be having Christmas babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->