1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I think I figured I'd be due Dec 4th. But I would get a csection sdcheduled probly the very end of Nov.

Mama-- I did the math too and I'd be due on December 3. If we both get bfps we could be bump buddies..lol....go for not obsessing I still want bit and bad....when is everyone testing?

i want it bad too....just don't have it in front and on top of my mind taking control of me. lol It's in the back of my head.

I know it would be in the beginning of Dec. but just in time for the holidays.

Talking about it really makes me so hopeful. I can just feel time slowing down now. Lol

Hello Ladies. Ive been checking on those of you i was in the tww with.....Went to the er for bleeding and cramps. My hcg dropped. It was 3600 on Thursday and yesterday it was at 2600 I'm so devastated. I go in for more blood work tomorrow but there really is no point. I know it's over. Good luck to all of you ladies.

Hello Ladies. Ive been checking on those of you i was in the tww with.....Went to the er for bleeding and cramps. My hcg dropped. It was 3600 on Thursday and yesterday it was at 2600 I'm so devastated. I go in for more blood work tomorrow but there really is no point. I know it's over. Good luck to all of you ladies.

Oh Hun I'm soooo sorry :( I have no words xxoo

Im so sorry to hear your levels are going down...

Bleeding and cramps dont mean its over though. I had an SCH with Jaxon, was on bed rest for a week, and had two massive bleeds, one at 9wks and one at 11 wks. He's a right little munchkin now, running around and talking up a storm. Fingers crossed its not over for you.

Ok...

So a good friend of mine from high school. She gave birth to her Daughter on her BIRTHDAY (awesome birthday present huh?), and her husband is super awesome, like seriously I cried when I saw the pictures. He rented a pink limo and had "Baby girls first ride" writtin on it for the trip home from the hospital.

Emotional much? Crying over that?

Good news, cold is gone...now I just have a headach that wont go away and partially crusted over eyes this morning (better not be pink eye).

how is everyone else this second day of spring (where in Fargo its -17 degress with 4ft of snow on the ground)?

Sorry to here the witch got you....better luck next month.

Tlk, I am so sorry, praying for u.
Please keep us updated and take lot of rest. Take care of yourself, we are all here for u. Hugs

TLK-I am so sorry!! If you need a shoulder, I'm here! xxxx :hugs:

TL-I'm sorry witch got you!! FX for next cycle!! xx

this thread is like crazy quite compared to lat month...Im glad it was reserected this month though, as you ladies are fab!

I agree Bartness! Lovely having nice people for support...not only because they understand but are experiencing it themselves. Love it!! <3

I love the familiar names showing up! I feel like it makes a difference talking to the same ladies again. I know that I am truly hopeful for all of you!

Hi ladies its nice to see you all again. I'm so sorry tlk that is horrible to hear you are having to go through that. In my next of the woods there is more bad news my df and a friend were working on there guns and his friend didn't check his 22 good and it went off hitting my df in the side he had surgery and just got out of ICU he will be fine but its gonnna put a hold on out TTC unless I get lucky this month it will be a few before we can try again but gl babydust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->