1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I think that really would make me happy. But I just dont want it to look like a reason to solve me and hubbys broken relationship. I most definitely wouldn't go back to him. I dont know how to feel!

Its understandable your not sure how to feel right now. *hugs*

Headache, could it go away please, this is day 6 of headache for me. Tylonal helps for awhile but it just comes right back...and now today, my boobs are sore...my dog jumped up on me when I was laying down and I wanted to cry....

If headach is not gone by Monday, I might go into the doctors.

Its understandable your not sure how to feel right now. *hugs*

Headache, could it go away please, this is day 6 of headache for me. Tylonal helps for awhile but it just comes right back...and now today, my boobs are sore...my dog jumped up on me when I was laying down and I wanted to cry....

If headach is not gone by Monday, I might go into the doctors.

What dpo are u?. Headache is a great early sign when hormones are going crazy.

I *think* Im either 8 or 9 dpo. I ovulated on the 15th or 16th of March.

adn I've had this headach pretty much since Monday.

Fx'd for you bartness!! :) I hope its your lucky month! And thank you. I lost a track of my cycle. Don't even know what dpo I am. Dont even feel anything. I will find out soon enough

i am so sorry to hear that alicia you are not an idiot he is do not talk down on yourself for his mistakes, he will realize one day how much he messed up. i hope things get better for you soon and you hold your head high you have nothing to be ashamed of

I still feel very ashamed and feel like I shouldn't of behaved the way I did trying to stop him from going by sitting in his car and not letting him drive off. I have to face everyone tonight at a friend's 30th birthday party. He will more than likely be there too. And I will just ignore it all. Its just going to be hard facing all of my friends who witnessed what happened last night. I do feel very ashamed!

He should be the one ashamed of cheating on you in front of all his friends...if they were your "friends" they would be on your side not his! You didn't do anything wrong, he did! You were just reacting to his unfaithfulness and taking hard. You did the only thing you knew what to do...defend yourself and keep him from going. Totally normal! If your friends' loved ones cheated on them , i'm sure they would feel like what you did and do the same thing.....?

He is not the type to be ashamed. He would even brag. Cant stand his face right now. He used to be a great person!!! He still is with everyone else. I cant help but blame me. He told friends a complete different reason. No one knew he was cheating. Because everyone thinks the world of him they would never believe he has done such a thing! I even met this woman before! She comes in our regular pub! I dont want to go to the party but I cant show another weakness. I have to go and smile and play my part. No drinking of course!

That sounds good...go to the party..be nice to everyone...don't get mad get even...act happy!! Pkease let us know how it turns out. If he is there and sees you happy not caring...that would be revenge to me. Reverse psychology my friend. Play a role and pretend u never met him before...don't say anything to him..if he says hi..say hi...don't act like anything bothers you. Best of luck to you. Have fun and enjoy yourself tonight. Look all pretty and make him feel ashamed!

I *think* Im either 8 or 9 dpo. I ovulated on the 15th or 16th of March.

adn I've had this headach pretty much since Monday.

Hmmm sounds very promising. If u have nothing stressing u these days I will say ur PREGNANT.
Praying for u, hope u will announce ur BFP in few days.
Try not to test, wait for few days more. Fingers crossed for u.

OK so I horrible I just bought 5 frer tests at target....was thinking of testing tomorrow....please talk me out of it.

OK so I horrible I just bought 5 frer tests at target....was thinking of testing tomorrow....please talk me out of it.

Ok, there is no problem if you want to test early, as long as early means 2 days before your period.
It is a mind game, just think of the disappointment we get when we test early!
Good luck and fingers crossed if u decide to do it. Let us know.

Bartness I feel,like I can't tell you not to test cause I always test early I say if you can handle the bfn and kkow its not the end go for it. And aliciaa I agree with mama you go girl and show him that him being gone is not the end of your world and you can be just fine without him hell even better actually. I'm thinking this incident has really put things in perspective for my df he wants to get marries very soon and all he keeps talking about is me getting a bfp I really hope I can give him one this month that would help his recovery. Well gl ladies hoping we all got bfps soon!!!

Bartness dont test, avoid the disappointment! Wayyyy too early. Set yourself a target! And thank you ladies. I live in england and its the morning after right now.
I went to the party all dolled up and got hell of a lot of compliments. He didnt turn up. Can you believe it!? He would of never missed out on that! He really is dreading to see me I guess. Funny really after everything he has put me through, I watched the door all night, hoping he would just walk through. I am so stupid for feeling that way but nothing will make me go back to him. Life goes on :) I think I should be 6/7 dpo today. Still way too early.

I am happy he didn't come, I can't imagine the scenario if he came and your broken heart will bleed again. Trust me u can't just ignore him and act like he never existed in ur life. No way. And ur eyes that were watching the door hoping that he will come is the prove.
He played it smart and didn't come.
Don't make him see u again that will help u to heal and to have a new life. Avoid all the places u may see him there.
As for ur friends u should tell them what happened, if they are real friends they should believe u and be there for u.
May be I am wrong but u should do whatever makes you feel good.
Hugs.

Ok so I totally behaved myself, I did not test this morning. GO ME!!

Still no real symptoms going on here, still have that headach but it seems to be coming and going more since yesteday. Which is good, bc seriously it was getting me to big time.

OH was a doll last night and took care of Jaxon so I could watch the movie "FLIGHT" before it expired on amazon prime. Good movie. Didnt do much other than that though..was a good lazy day.

And today will be a good lazy day too, I work. And I work in a call center, and Im on the 'escalations' line, and we average maybe 1 call on sundays (and thats between the two first shifters, me and one other person).

However the internet is now blocked (but thats ok, Im stopping for news papers, Sunday will become my new "COUPON" cutting day LOL). And I have my droid. So I can always see whats up with you lovely ladies....so help me not be bored at work today LOL.

Ok so I totally behaved myself, I did not test this morning. GO ME!!

Still no real symptoms going on here, still have that headach but it seems to be coming and going more since yesteday. Which is good, bc seriously it was getting me to big time.

OH was a doll last night and took care of Jaxon so I could watch the movie "FLIGHT" before it expired on amazon prime. Good movie. Didnt do much other than that though..was a good lazy day.

And today will be a good lazy day too, I work. And I work in a call center, and Im on the 'escalations' line, and we average maybe 1 call on sundays (and thats between the two first shifters, me and one other person).

However the internet is now blocked (but thats ok, Im stopping for news papers, Sunday will become my new "COUPON" cutting day LOL). And I have my droid. So I can always see whats up with you lovely ladies....so help me not be bored at work today LOL.

Youuuupy ...Well done on not testing today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->