1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I dont know. I will have my baby as a single mom. I dont think this is my lucky month anyway. Although I really want a baby, it would just be selfish of me. Is it stupid that I miss him like mad tonight? All on my own at home and all I can think about is going places that I know he would be there just so I can see him. I will not let him come back into my life but something realy feels like its missing out of my life. I cant explain how I feel. Deep inside it feels so bored, hurt and feel like I need to get myself out!!!
Bartness and mama sound like you're in with a great chance. I will be praying for you both! And I hope you are okay tlk!

So it's been about two weeks since my *possible* ovulation. My boyfriend did not pull out and we're not particularly TTC, but we don't mind either. My cycles are once in awhile irregular, but they have been pretty regular for the past at least 6 months before that. I haven't really been having many symptoms (I think), but I'm also not very in tune with my body.. Basically I have been having a constant "wet" feeling, like my period is coming/starting, but nothing. It's just CM. I have also been having random tugging sensations in my lower abdomen, but I also do have constipation (sorry, TMI) so I can't say for sure if it's pms cramps or a random tugging that I'm getting. I have gained weight in the past months which accounts for my breasts becoming fuller, but as of right now they are pretty firm. I don't have any nausea, or food aversions, but I'm also getting random urges to eat even when I am not hungry. Has this happened to anyone before? Could it be considered a symptom? Furthermore, I have been having trouble sleeping, then I would go to work, come back, and knock out. For example: Yesterday, I came home from work and knocked out at around 6-7pm, woke up at around 930, stayed up until 1-2, then slept again until around 930. Oh, and I had a metallic taste in my mouth the other day like I was tasting blood. I have been going through a lot of stress lately though, so I don't want to say that this is because I'm pregnant. I have not tested yet, I wanted to wait a week or so to wait for AF to show up, but I am kinda thinking about it so I wanted to hear some opinions. Thanks!

Aliciaa, you would be a fab mom! Try not to go back to him, and try not to visit the places you know he would be, it will just make things harder for you.

Serendipty, I would do a test to see if you are pregnant, its the only way you will know for sure or not.

If it's been 2 weeks since your possible O....a hpt test should hVE hcg in your urine by now. I say take a test if your really wanting to know. Best of luck to you.

Well silly me! Just couldnt stand the silence tonight and I went to the pub where he was. Before he left he said bye to me and I completely ignored. And me being a stubborn biatch, text him and followed by massive arguments and him calling me so immature, wants nothing to do with me and wait for it........ calling me easy, saying he only got with me cause I was easy! I cant believe how he's turning this on me! I shouldn't have gone but couldn't resist! I cant believe him! If thats what he thinks of me then I best not be carrying his baby!
Arghhhh!!!

Aliciaa, I am so sorry he said such horrible things to you. *HUGS*

Oh geesh, I totally forgot to tell you guys.

I'm cramping pretty good right now, like total AF cramps. At first I thought I was just going to have diariah, but nope wrong (we had homemade pinto beans for supper, very nummy). I hope this is a good sign.

Aww aliciaa I am so sorry i can't believe he would call you immature he is the one calling names that is immature, how can you speak to someone you supposedly love like that its just horrible. You know your none of the things he said so don't let that get to you. I'm sorry you had to listen to that though. Well still no real symptoms here except I noticed I have no real appetite don't think that is even a symyom though lol

Hi ladies. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? I have had ewcm for the past few days, so I have been busy bd. Hopefully if I get another bfp it sticks. Can't wait to start hearing about you ladies getting your bfps. Sticky Baby dust everyone

Well, I'm planning to grab a test tomorrow and check either tomorrow or on Tuesday morning. Totally just grabbed a hamburger and medium fries and devoured it, granted I didn't have much for dinner. Can't tell if the fact that I kind of liked the pickles, which I usually avoid, is all in my head or for real. And definitely still got the tugging sensation in my lower tummy. My boyfriend is overseas right now (and we recently had a fight), so it's just kind of an awkward time to say. I know everything will probably help once I get a bfp or af, but until then I can't help but to keep thinking about it :(

serendipity --just test, with your first morning urine (fmu). Do it soon, it will help you with your nerves.

No symptoms today. Slept like a rock last night, must have been moving about alot as the sheets came off the bed LOL. Im up gettign ready for work, having a cuppa coffee (mmm coconut), and watching the news while I catch up with you ladies. Cant wait till Friday, as I've decided to test on Friday morning (mostly b/c its my day off).

Seren I agree the sooner you test the better so at least you know it is a very stressful situation I understand. I actually woke up and felt maybe 3 af like cramps then nothing thought it was a little strang. Anyway doc said df may can go home tomorrow so def hoping for that!!!

Woohooo Wanna, I hope he makes it home today!! How is he feeling now?

I had mild AF cramps last night for a few hours, it was quite odd, but not long after going to bed they went away. It was as if I was going to have the S****s, but didnt...LOL TMI I know....

Im still gassy, but I think thats due to the beans OH made last night. He makes the best texas style pinto beans (he's a texas boy, living in North Dakota LOL).

Thanks ladies. You have been amazing the past few days. Even better support then my 'friends'. Anyway back to tww, I will test friday too!!

Bartness-sounds like a good symptom and hope it's a good sign. FX for you.

Serendipity-good luck to you. Hope it was a sign with the pickles. ;)

Alicia-Why did you go!? I would try to ignore him all i can, I wouldn't have went if it was me...just to show him i;m not looking for him and not interested and glad it's over, etc. It wasn't right for him to say mean things but it could've been avoided if you would have just said bye to him like he said to you first and leave it at that and just be friends. Hope you chin up! Go other places where he doesn't go so you can meet someone new!

I am kinda super bummed today....don't know why my temp took a big plunge, .3 degrees anyway...i am only 9 so jeez i am not expecting af til at least Friday!!! That would put me at my usual/average lp of 12 days. Maybe it's a good sign? Maybe not? I am just not feeling it at all from my temps this cycle. Another bust I suppose. Oh, well...wasn't thinking this cycle would work anyways from my uti and dh being sick.

Wanna- that is great news!! I hope he gets to come home today! It would be amazing after all he's been through and if you had a good chance to bd around O, I would love more than anything for a bfp for you! You 2 deserve it! :)

I don't know, maybe? if it goes back up tomorrow where it should be or was, then it may be possible! Have to wait and see! I hope I just don't end up with a shorter lp than 12. I don't think that is the case though. Tomorrow morning I will either be happy or sad.

Thanks guys they said as long as he eats good then we can head home in the morning thank god I am so ready to be back at home. I had a few more cramps bit jothingg now tested today bfn thinking af should ne here 29 th but not 100% sure. Thank you mama I think we all deserve a bfp god knows we have all waited long enough gl ladies

I have like that nervous feeling in my stomach....for two days now....driving me nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->