1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Bartness-Glad you didn't test, please wait until at least 10! That is what I am doing! BUT I have no frer tests, only ic...so not sure if they would show up at 10dpo? Maybe i'll just wait til I'm due. :/

Aliciaa-So glad you had the courage to show up, so glad you were dolled up, so glad you got a ton of compliments! I am so proud of you! YOU GO GIRL!!! I bet it was hard not having him come through that door, but it's good he didn't. Keep being strong and smile! :hugs:

AFM-I had a few short spells of nausea yesterday!! No one else was sick, so I'm assuming it wasn't from food. FX it's good sign for me! I am 8dpo today!

I am glad you didn't test I feel bad now I was the only one who told you to lol and aliciaa good for you I'm glad you went and got dressed up and everyone noticed how great you looked. I hope things get better and easier for you each and everyday. And mama I hope that naseau is a sign of a bfp to come still no real symptoms here feeling very out

Bartness-Glad you didn't test, please wait until at least 10! That is what I am doing! BUT I have no frer tests, only ic...so not sure if they would show up at 10dpo? Maybe i'll just wait til I'm due. :/

Aliciaa-So glad you had the courage to show up, so glad you were dolled up, so glad you got a ton of compliments! I am so proud of you! YOU GO GIRL!!! I bet it was hard not having him come through that door, but it's good he didn't. Keep being strong and smile! :hugs:

AFM-I had a few short spells of nausea yesterday!! No one else was sick, so I'm assuming it wasn't from food. FX it's good sign for me! I am 8dpo today!

Ur almost there. Fingers crossed for u. Hope u get ur BFP this month, keep us updated.

Thanks to every single one of you ladies. I am much better :) and not spoke or heard of him since that night. After last night I feel positive. Maybe not having him there helped a lot!! You're all absolute gems, and very supportive. Been great sharing my problems with you and getting support! You're all so lovely!

Good luck to you all!! How are you all doing so far? I am still in tww and it is my last one. Not really bothered just want to find out soon!

Glad your feeling positive Alicia.

Headach is back as well as the lower back pain...and I'm gassy today..and feel very nervous for some reason....I hope I get a bfp this month!

Hope so too Bartness! FX for you! :dust:

Aliciaa-Like Bartness said....so glad you feel better and thinking positive! We will always be here to support you :hugs: We would all want the same in return. ;)

Thanks to every single one of you ladies. I am much better :) and not spoke or heard of him since that night. After last night I feel positive. Maybe not having him there helped a lot!! You're all absolute gems, and very supportive. Been great sharing my problems with you and getting support! You're all so lovely!

Good luck to you all!! How are you all doing so far? I am still in tww and it is my last one. Not really bothered just want to find out soon!

Lol I just asked a magic 8 ball am I pregnant and it came back as outlook good.

Lol then I did 3 free online tarro readings and all three showed the same cards and the final card was the sun.....and said pregnancy is imminent. Week I hope so.

Ah well see...don't feel pregnant just having some fun while working...lol

Aliciaa glad you are feeling better today, and bartness I'm bored at the hospital so gonna join you and mess around on internet lol and mama Ido why but I got such a good feeling for you really hoping to see your bfp announcement soon

aww wanna....thanks! I don't wanna get my hopes up but i have a great feeling too, better than any other month, this whole past year! But I'm telling myself I'm not and it didn't work again this month (cycle). I will try a test in 2 days with an ic. Not sure if it would show or not at 10dpo but I am feeling nauseous again today...just a tad. Maybe it's because I have not ate at all yet today but it doesn't feel like hunger pain, it feels like i'm sick to my stomach. We will see! :)

I want to test so bad lol.....I have five feet.....but gotta wait till Friday right?? Mama I also have a good feeling you'll get your bfp soon..fx for you!

It is our month mam I can feel sit lol...had subway for lunch now feel yuck....and have a metallic taste in my mouth. ..

Alicia my hat is off to you for going looking like a rock star! What is your plan if you do get your bfp? If you don't mind me asking, sorry if that's intrusive....
Mama & Bartness fix for you!
Mama what is preseed?

I know I don't belong in the tww but this mc isn't over and you ladies make me feel more positive and hopeful.

Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant...made to mimic a woman natural secretions around O time. Mainly for use to help if your dried up alot or it helps if your dtd alot around O time to help keep things moist...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->