1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Thank you ladies! I guess the only way to know for sure is to check haha. I'll pick one up today and test tomorrow morning. I'll let you guys know once I find out :)

On a side note, this morning I had AF like cramps + gas + wetness. It's obviously a sign that I should test so that I can stop obsessing about it haha

The witch should fly tomorrow. Bfn so far. We will see. GL to you all!

I am really having some cramps today like af but not as painful and its still 4 days till I think af should show so not sure what to think hope its a good sign

I think I will wait now until Wednesday if she doesn't show. Baby dust to you Wanna and all you other ladies!

Last call of day at work...was an irritated frazzled pissed of corporate person
..that as not happy with my support and is going to my bosses bosses boss to complain about me....I've been on this desk for a month I'm still learn in the ropes...I've been in tears and just want a glass of wine.

oh no, i'm sorry Bartness....hopefully everything works out ok. xx

Wow what a mean person, I hope everything will be ok I'm sure your boss will realize you werent trying to upset the guy

I have noticed today I feel hungry start eating then naseau and also I have been reading a book at the hospital and I'm fine for awhile then i start feeling like I'm reading in the car and it makes me feel sick and I have to stop reading not sure what's up with this starting to maybe have a good feeling but no sore boobs which doesn't seem right if I'm preg

I have noticed today I feel hungry start eating then naseau and also I have been reading a book at the hospital and I'm fine for awhile then i start feeling like I'm reading in the car and it makes me feel sick and I have to stop reading not sure what's up with this starting to maybe have a good feeling but no sore boobs which doesn't seem right if I'm preg

Not all women get sore bbs ;)

well still no symptoms over here. A little cramping since Sunday, but nothing major since the first painful few on sunday. My boobs only hurt when Im kicked by jaxon, or the dang dog jumps on me (all 6 lbs of her!).

Other than that I've been fine.

Went to my parents last night for my dads birthday...'twas a good time. Jaxon got to go to "OMMAS HOUSE" as he really wanted to see his omma, and I got to talk to my mom about stuff and wish dad happy birthday.

And OH got to visit with his best friend (LOL, so his best friend just HAPPENS to love next door to my parents...no joke). So we had a few neighbors out at my parents house visiting too. It was a nice little get together.

Glad you had fun Bartness. Little get togethers always are fun... nice little distraction also from the 2ww!! ;)

HOLY COW! It must've been a implantation dip yesterday cuz it went higher than all my previous LP temps this cycle! I'm getting excited even though i don't want to be! I was or am totally expecting a bfn when it's time to test and trying to stop getting my hopes up like i usually do. I don't know why I did, but I tested with a ic this morning. There is another line, but it's super faint and probly an evap. If I implanted yesterday i shouldn't have anything today or tomorrow. So, I am not testing again until Thursday or Friday or Saturday at the latest. Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Omg mama!!! I really hope it turns out to be a bfp my little cramps are back this am I'm really hoping it turns out to be a good sign. It sounds like a good time bartness like mama said there is nothing quite like a nice get together. Oh doc came in we are officially going home today!!! So very very happy!!!

Figured I'd post for fun.

Attachments

• cheapietest10dpo.jpg
    cheapietest10dpo.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
I'm not seeing anything on it but I'm on my phone so small pic really hope when you retest its bfp

think it's just the indent or evap....like i said if i implanted yesterday it shouldn't show anything,i reht have tested anyways. I just pray it was an implantation dip yesterday an in the next few days my temps stay good and i get a bfp.

SO HAPPY HE GETS TO GO HOME TODAY!!!! :wohoo:

Oh mama I bet you get a bfp this month. So exciting...test on Friday morning with me! I'm doing awesome on holding out.

I hope it does to I decided to try to wait till Fri to test I don't have any at house and it will be hard to get out with df so hoping that keeps me from blowing money on test everyday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->