1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Awesome were all testing Fri I bet there is 3 bfps that day!!!

Mama: I def see the line you're talking about ...

Keep telling yourself no....I keep telling myself I'm not pregnant no reason to test...

Getting excited for you ladies. I can't wait to see some bfps.

I'm currently just starting the tww wait again. Didn't expect to be back so soon . On a good note though I heard you are a little more fertile after a mc.

Sticky I am sorry to hear about the mc.

Wanna I so hope we get 3 bfps on friday

hmm,well friday morning i have to get up early and take my daughter to go get ear tube surgery. I wish I had some FRER tests! Maybe I will run out and go to the store before lunch, I have to mail out some packages anyways and then I will have a FRER to use friday morning!

You got to get some I'm gonna pick up some today to I got to go to grocery to get food for df so gonna pick some up while I'm out doing that

Well I am with you. Af due on saturday! Testing on friday. Not really expecting much but want to join you ladies!

Blah I'm in the boring phase ... My af will be finished today probably and then I'm 99% sure ill Ov on cd 14 as usual ... I'm not even using OPKs this cycle ... I'm just gonna let nature take its course this cycle :) I hear a lot of women have stopped really trying and boom, they get pregs!

So hopefully we will get four bfps how awesome would that be?

Yes, I got a 2pk of FRER now!!! :dust: :dust: Shower us all with :bfp: Friday morning!!

Exciting! Literally cant wait till friday morning.

This is great I'm glad your testing with us to aliciaa, I know at least one of us is bound to get a bfp. I'm gonna pick my frer up soon maybe not today cause then ill be tempted to use one early lol

LOL, I love it!!! I'm soooo excited!! EEKK!! :D for all of us, not just me! I've got good vibes about all of us this cycle/month!

I had some major cm when i went to the bathroom...like total globes some clumpy but most very stretchy...very odd for me.

I had that once just the other day, yesterday or the day before. It was a glob and stretchy. Good sign? Hope so!

OK I'm being bad again....I want to test tonire...by holding in the pee for a few hours...freaking increased discharge got my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->