1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Getting excited for you ladies. I can't wait to see some bfps.

I'm currently just starting the tww wait again. Didn't expect to be back so soon . On a good note though I heard you are a little more fertile after a mc.

You had a MC too Stickbean?? =( sorry to hear that.:hugs: I lost mine at 6 weeks:cry: But my husband will be here for a week so I'm hoping maybe I'll get lucky....

I'm getting excited for all you ladies!!!:flower:

Well no witch today. I feel like I'm holding my breath and waiting. I just hope she does't come tonight. Good luck Friday ladies!!! Prayers and Dust to you all!

Ok...so I got home from work and had to be soo bad....and had only gone an hour earlier...so no test....and then I took a bath...and had to pee so bad....and had only gone an hour earlier....so no test. So obviously I havent tested, talking myself into waiting until Friday again.

In other news...about the increased CM...I put my finger up there, and it came out covered in cm and kind of lumpy cm...I so hope this is a good sign. So hope its a good sign.

Maybe the peeing alot is a good sign too!! So glad you didn't test! Wait to test with us!

Im trying to wait, its just I have 5 frer sitting in my bathroom waiting to be used LOL. they are calling my name "Danielle, Danielle, Danielle, come do a test, we know you want too!". LOL.

I'll wait, I know I can do it. I know it.

so how is everyone feeling here today?

I cant believe we're all testing the same day! Adds to the motivation and excitement. I certainly will wait till friday now with you ladies. Bartness dont you dare test!
And everything else is looking up. Even if I dont get my bfp this month, I will stay and keep in toucj with you ladies :)

What the hell? A male neighbor comes over and asks for an egg....and now my oh thinks there is something going on? I've never even talked to the guy before!

His suspicious and like "well how often does he come over here?". I was like "first time ever and only for an egg". And hes like "I'm sure it was just for an egg...there has to be another reasn". So freakjng suspicious!

Oh my! You must be smokin hot if he is that touchy. Lol I know it's not funny and I hope he chills out. Sorry Hun. Men???????

Lol..no I'm not smoking hot lol...I'm over weight and in oversize sweats and a hugect shirt...jevisvjust weirdly suspicious

It is nice that your hubby is jealous. But too much of it is not healthy. Just enjoy the fact he cares and joke about him being a jealous man! :) I bet you are smoking hot, that he is jealous.
No symptoms here. I just have moments of feeling extremely emotional, well we all know the reason to that!
Bring on friday :)

Morning, how is everyone on this fine wednesday morning?

No symptoms here again today, and the increased CM from yesterday seems gone as of right now. I didnt notice any this morning when i went to the bathroom. Makes me think I'll be out this month. A little bummed out but ok.

I'll still test on Friday with all you lovely ladies, though Im convinced AF is on her dang way.

I'm convinved af is going to be coming too....my temp went down today. I'm bummed also, Danielle. Let's hope for a better day tomorrow. The other day I felt great and had good vibes....but now my mind changed. I feel so depressed. But I knew this cycle wasn't a good chance. Why did I have to temp and get my hopes hope and now to only get crushed again probly.

Right I only have one frer lying around from my last cycle and I really want to pee on it!! I just want to know!
Mama dont be sad and disappointed. Our bodies are so different and can play games on us a lot! Wait till you test on friday please and I will be praying for you everyday until then. I really want you to have your bfp this month. You really deserve it. All of you ladies do :) fingers crossed & a positive attitude!

Thanks girly! I guess a crappy chart i heard can end in bfp...it's just ith the dip i had even though i read you can have it and not be pregnant, but i read it increases your probability of being pregnant when y ou have a dip like i have. My bbs don't hurt like they did last time i was preggo which is why i'm also feeling out.

Dont feel out yet *hugs*. All of the disappointment and hardwork will pay off. Stalked your profile a little and you have been throuh so much! You must be such a strong lady. Sooner or later you will have that baby boy you're wishing for! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->