1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Remember we are still in the game til the Witch takes us out. Still a no show this AM. BFN on FRER last night. I caved but It wasn't fmu and I didn't hold it very long. I just had to do it. : ( Now I have no more test so not buying any til Friday if she doesn't show her ugly face!

you are too sweet... thank you. :hugs: And you deserve a great man and family of your own.

I just know that she is coming. It's like being in a horror flic and knowing the girl is going to get caught your just not sure when. I am taking a school group to the movies. My luck she will show when I'm alone with ten children. Ugh!

Sorry you are in a funk this morning. Smile we love you! Remember we are your crazy family on here! Just vent we will listen.

Agree with lucky! Really couldn't ask for a better group of ladies to share these experiences with! Even if I am out this month, I will stick around and see how you lot get on :) I would love all of you to get your bfps!

Thanks ladies...I'm just ahh not want in to deal with work crap today...I'm bloated and feel like a whale...and I'm sure AF is coming.

Lol I just found out my bosses son is bullying mine. Jaxon is 2, my bosses boy is 1....

oh dear...1 is awful young to start! lol I know it's not funny, but at age 1 they can't comprehend to well. Hopefully it gets straightened out and it stops.

Yeah he is only one and trying to play....he gets time outs....but not stopping....and my jaxon is so passive he let's isaac do it.

aww. poor jax <3 Taking it like a man :) Itt's nice he doesn't retaliate though.

OK went to bath room....and lots of cm again.....

ok i guess i do have something...i had tingly bbs yesterday and today. I thought maybe yesterday it was that they were getting sore, but i remember distinctly with my last pregnancy the hurt pretty bad that it was a relief when i took off the bra. It didn't hurt like that yesterday, just tingly. Same today...and i just checked my cervix, it is soft. So no sign of af anytime soon anyways i'm assuming. It is going to be hard to not test tomorrow. Especially if my temp goes up again. Will you gals kill me if I don't wait!? lol I will be 12dpo tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->