1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Hey girls sorry haven't been on was busy day yesterday df is home and doing really well told him me and all my friends are testing Friday he said that je was glad I have you guys to talk to and he hoped we all got a bfp he is trying to learn the lingo lol I think talks symptoms sound good bartness and mama all i got is them cramps still not one symptom else got to go get my test today when we pick up df prescriptions

No need for test just got af last month 34 day cycle this time 30 who knows gl on Fri girls

I'm so upset I feel like a bfp is just never gonna happen again now it will be months before we can try again I just feel like nothing I want ever happens in my life, I really hope one of you girls get a bfp to cheer me up

oh wanna....that stinks and i'm so sorry! I'm trying my hardest to get a bfp for you! I'm sure you'll hear of some great news within a few days from one of us or all of us. Wish you were still in it with us. xx :hugs: You will get what you want one day...just don't ever give up hope,because once you do you definately can say the word NEVER. If you don't give up, then it's still possible! Best of luck to you girl.

Oh wanna I am so sorry...I hope one or the more of us can cheer you up on Friday! Glad your oh is doing so Much better.

So sorry wanna. I 'm glad you are all home now and doing well! Maybe a break will be good and your bfp is just around the corner.

Still no AF for me. This is so frustrating. She should realize that she needs to show up on time to this party or not come at all. I'm tired of waiting on her. I'll be pissed if she decides to come now. What a tease that will be.

Thanks guys I'm not gonna give up I'm just so upset and tired of waiting I feel like I have been waiting long enough but the wait is worth it so I'm just gonna keep trying df said as soon as he feels like he can we will try again so I hope he is better sooner than later gl girls I'm rooting for all of you

think i'm out...just checked cervix and had slight pink tint to mucus on finger. F*in great.... i hate my body.

Mama, you are not out until you have the full on bleeding set in. It could still be implantation bleeding.

I remember I thought I had what was my period with Jaxon..turns out it was just implantation bleeding.

I got my FX'd for you that its implantation.

but i'm 11dpo today...i had an implant dip at 9dpo. When I checked my cervix earlier I had no hint of pink. I have never had implantation bleeding with any pregnancy or never bled at all around expected af. I'm pretty sure she's coming...thanks though.

Mama, dont give up hope! It could be implantation bleeding. remember implantation can happen anywhere from 6dpo to 12 dpo. your not out of the game yet.

Im so not letting you give up!

Im sorry...i just don't see a bfp coming now. I guess i'll see what mytemp is tomorrow morning and check my cervix tomorrow and see if there's anymore red/pink/brown. Hope temp is up and no blood. That will make me happy. I need prayers....pray it's not af.

Mama I am still praying! Please please don't give up hope though. If not this cycle it will be next cycle! I will keep praying.
Wanna I am really sorry :-( I hope you're feeling okay! Horrible evil witch!
Praying for you all ladies! X

Mama I'm sorry but you got to keep your head up till its a full blown af im really hoping for you guys at least one of yall has to bring me good news im thinking all this stress with df brought my period early its ok though fresh start when he is better

Oh Mama I hope and pray for you and the other ladies of our group. It seems early for af if your only 11dpo. Hold on to hope!

Still no sign of af here. If no show in the morning I'm going to test again.

How is everyone doing today? I hope you're feeling better mama and staying positive!
Test day tomorrow!!!

Morning Ladies.

Mama you better be holdi..ng on to hope, or or or, I'll kick your butt! LOL J/k!

So no symptoms again today...really dont think this is my month, but I'll be testing tomorrow with everyone else. I'm just totally expecting a BFN if you know what I mean. One of us has got to the BFP though right? The odds cant be that against us now can they?

temp down again...on coverline. Reallllllllly feeling out now. Next month is my month damn it! And I'm sorry girls...but I am going to take my next cycle off, meaning I am not going to be on bnb. I need to stay away from bnb, no temping, just relax. Every time I got preggo before, I did NO opks, no temping, just waited it all out. I think it's what I need to do. I will get back on either when I get a bfp next cycle or if af comes again next time. I hope I come back with good news for you gals. I don't want to get off of here and not see how you guys are doing, but please keep checking this thread so we can all stay in touch. Maybe I won't stay off completely...and just come on maybe 1 time a week? Wish you gals best of luck tomorrow testing. I will get on tomorrow to see how you all make out. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->