1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Mama :-( if thats how you feel then best of luck for you. My thoughts and prayers will be with you still and I will want to know how you get on! Best keep in touch. And make sure you do come on tomorrow. Someone might surprise you and give you hope xx

Ah mama I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way....I promise to be keeping in touch with all of ypi on this thread we can keep it up!

Af showed her ugly face this AM. How rude, showing up two days late. And Mama just go have fun BDing your brains out this month! Lol Prayers for all testing tomorrow and those who are beginning our next cycle.

Day 1......

Oh Mama enjoy your break!!! Sometimes that is the best thing you can do. I definitely dont blame you.
Lucky so sorry that horrid witch got you. Man I hate her.

Not to change the subject on ya'll but do any of you know how I'm supposed to count my cycle with this MC? Am I supposed to just count the first day I started bleeding as Day 1? I wasnt going to try again but since my husband is here for a week I figure I may as well try since we wont be able to until July/Aug. But I'm so confused as to where in my cycle i am!! Anyone have any info on this?

Tlk I am not sure how you count that sorry I'm not more help and mama I'm sorry your having a hard time I was upset about me and dfs break but now I'm realizing how nice it will be to no longer live my life in 2 week intervals so maybe that is just what you need but don't forget about us I can't imagine TTC without you guys anymore. I'm so excited about tomorrow can't wait to see the results

I'm almost certain I'm out....feeling some very light cramps. But IMA still going to test....unless AF shows up.

Oh no bartness I hope its not the witch if you and mama are feeling out in running out of people to give me a bfp tomorrow

Oh Mama enjoy your break!!! Sometimes that is the best thing you can do. I definitely dont blame you.
Lucky so sorry that horrid witch got you. Man I hate her.

Not to change the subject on ya'll but do any of you know how I'm supposed to count my cycle with this MC? Am I supposed to just count the first day I started bleeding as Day 1? I wasnt going to try again but since my husband is here for a week I figure I may as well try since we wont be able to until July/Aug. But I'm so confused as to where in my cycle i am!! Anyone have any info on this?

So sorry first of all ... With my chemical in November, I counted it as day 1 ... But I would use OPKs as it could very well throw your cycle off ... Hope that helps Hun xx

I did the same thing with my chemical this month. It also made my o date 3 days later then usual

Cramps have gone away....and I feel like AF is on the way...but not show I g my typical signs.

Looks like I'm the first to post this morning. And Im sorry to say but I got a BFN.

Period doesnt look like its anywhere near showing up yet though...so I'll test again on Monday if it doesnt show up.

Hope Aliciaa has better luck here today.

Sorry for your bfn bartness hopefully better luck on momday

Sorry for bfns ladies. I am going to have to disappoint you all and say this morning I realised I have no tests left and with having to work all day long it never even crossed my mind! I was going to get one today but its Good Friday and no shops are open around my town now. Not that bothered but really wanted to test with you ladies!

Sorry for the bfn bartness!

I stopped bleeding yesterday and got an almost positive opk this morning.

That's great tlk hope you get lucky and get a sticky bean soon, and that sucks aliciaa I was looking forward to your results when will you test now?

Sorry bartness maybe Monday! See you all in two weeks!
HAPPY EASTER! God bless you all!!

Sorry Bartness...good luck tlk. Started af today, like expected. Talk to you guys in a few weeks.

I'm really sorry to hear all the bad news ladies :-( I couldn't test. Thinking about doing it tomorrow morning hopefully. I will let you all know x

Good luck Aliciaa, I hope you get the result you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->