1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

tested again this morning cause df kept buggin me about it another bfn!! so hoping you bring me luck tomorow if it is gonna dissapoint you or bring you down you dont have to test i dont want you to do anything that will make you lose hope so dont feel pressured by me. if you do though good luck im gonna pray for us tonight

i am so anxious and have more of a gut feeling this cycle than any other i've had since the miscarriage. It's ok, a bfn won't bother me, i am used to it....i will only be a little sad, but it still is early so if it's a bfn for tomorrow, it coud change. I want to test with you.

aww thanks :) i have been telling df since o that this is our month so i know exactly what you mean i just hope i dont look stupid by the end of this cycle. i told him we have to buckle down and do opks and start temping or im gonna have to quit trying i cant handle anymore bfn months if were not really gonna make a effort at it i dont see why to put myself through the heartache. hoping this brings a change in him. ohhhhhh so excited for tomorrow mama gl!!!

If you have any questions about temping or anything...please ask. I tried one little thing different this cycle. When I last was preggo we only used preseed..I wasn't temping or using opks. I have tried fertilecm last month along with preseed..didn't work. I've used fertilaid long ago last year..didn't work. I've used softcups before..didn't work. This time we used preseed (like every cycle) and I used the softcups again I think 2 times of the all the times we bd. They say to only leave them in for 12 hours but they are meant for your period so I figured it would get full so that's why they want you to change after that. Well, I keft mine in for 24 hours until it was time to insert preseed and bd again. That way the sperm would always be there right by the cervix. And these 2 days happened to be I think the day before and day of O.

same here bfn for me to :( i have used the softcups before but didnt this time. im thinking next cycle temping, opks, softcups, and i have preseed so it to!! but still holding hope for my bfp cause i might be 10dpo or 12dpo not sure if im 12 its not looking good for me!! dont let it get you down though your bfp could be just around the corner im still cheering for you

when will you test again mama?? i must love the torture of bfn cause i just test everyday i guess i dont get tired of seeing them " yeah right" but hoping for faint lines coming soon!!

i guess i will test again tomorrow morning...if bfn,i will wait until thursday or friday, cuz i only 2 frer left right now.

yea i am to, if i can talk df into going to get some test otherwise im out :( your girls look really close in age are they?? they are super cute in that pic!!

morning, sorry to hear you both got BFN's, but chin up you could still get your BFP, just look at our friend Aliciaa, she didnt get a BFP until she was 6 days late!

Im so looking forward to this weekend, it needs to hurry up and arrive!!

7 and 4

bfn again for me. damn it. i am so ready to give up trying...a year is long enough.

Hi ladies. You arent out until the witch arrives. I know how frustrating it can be. It took me 4 years to conceive my daughter. Right when we gave I got my bfp. I'm only giving myself till Jan(my 40 th) to conceive again. If I don't no more for me : (. Good luck ladies. I'm currently 1 dpo, let the waiting begin.

Hi ladies :hi:
You all gotta stop getting down on yourselves!!! It will happen. I KNOW it will! If you bd around your O time you KNOW you have shot! :thumbup: Lots of women dont get BFPs until the day of or past their periods. You are not out until the witch shows!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you =)

i know what you mean im on cycle 14 since my loss and it is hard but we got to keep trying we cant let the bfn make us give up! i got a daily reminder my sil is 25 weeks preg hell even my chihuahua is preg she will be going into labor anyday, i hate it that everyone around me seems to get preg but me but i refuse to quit my day will come and so will yours mama!!

wanna, my sil is preggo also...with her 4th kid, one day, ONE DAY they tried and bam she got pregant. Wish it was that easy for me. Makes me so mad. Hopefully my tmp in the morning doesn't go down like it did last month on the same day (11dpo) and hopefully it stays up on 12dpo also. That will be the only thing to keep me hopeful. I am not testing tomorrow. Thursday I may test IF my temps like I said stay up.

what a coincidence that both our sils are pregnant....... im need some advice girls im 12 dpo i think could maybe be less this morning i had pink cm when i wipe its not making it to my undies can you ib this late or is this just af on the way? frer this am bfn......

well if your not sure what you are, it could either.....you can wait it out and see if it is af, or have you ever tried checking your cervix and see if it's open or closed? If it's open, its most likely af. Hope it's just ib for you!!

i have tried a few times but never know if i am doing it right i will try again though and see if i can feel something open its just weird cause there is no cramps and i have awful cramps with af

well, like i said...fx it's just ib!!

cd11 today, temp went up slightly, but usually i believe when i am pregnant my boobs hurt and feel firm...well, they don't so i have a feeling my temp will plummet tomorrow morning, but i hope not!! i feel nothing else...no cramps, no nothing. I might actually wait and test friday morning the day af is due if my temps are still in the range i want them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->