1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

FX it's IB Wanna! They say you can implant as late as 12dpo so it's possible! I wish I could help in the cervix checking thing but seriously I have no clue what I'm doing when I try lol. :haha:
I know how you guys feel about everyone around you getting pregnant. I've had 3 people JUST this week tell me they are pregnant. My aunt had her baby last month, One of the Marines I work with his wife literally had a baby like 2 weeks ago and one of the officers I work with has a wife who is supposed to go into labor any day. My BF is due in June. Oh and another friend of mine is due in June with her second...she found out she was pregnant when I was TTC, they werent trying AND she was on BC.she found out when she was already like 20 weeks!!!And then EVERY store I go into has PREGO people in it! uggggghhhh....Oh yes. and my roommate is hoping she's prego (even though her boyfriend is worthless, and not going to stick around) and goes on and on about symptoms and I can't even TTC until July. I just want to SCREAM.
sorry for the rant......:blush:

well it wasnt it was af she is here full force now!! idk what to do i cant take much more of this maybe a few more cycles and im on vacation from ttc this month we are just doing it daily or every other day from the time i stop af till she is due again then i cant miss it huh if that doesnt work time to see the doc cause the mc at 7 weeks must have messed something up thanks for the supprt those we will not let this group dismantle i need yall every month

well it wasnt it was af she is here full force now!! idk what to do i cant take much more of this maybe a few more cycles and im on vacation from ttc this month we are just doing it daily or every other day from the time i stop af till she is due again then i cant miss it huh if that doesnt work time to see the doc cause the mc at 7 weeks must have messed something up thanks for the supprt those we will not let this group dismantle i need yall every month

:hugs: So sorry hon! I was really hoping/praying for you. And I still will. How long has it been since your MC?
I dont want this group to fall apart either!!

it has been 14 months it happened feb 23 last year i was 7 weeks that sweet baby would be 6 months now it was due oct 11 and i really feel it was a boy lol i want another bfp soooo bad guys i want us all to get our rainbows!! ( dropping a few tears typing this ) im so scared something isnt working right after that loss we are just literally gonna bd as much as we physically can this month hoping this idea works getting opks got preseed and using my softcup giving it all we got!!!

Wanna...I feel something isn't right also. It shouldn't be taking this long. I saw some pink tonight so af willprobly be here tomorrow or friday. Hopefully may is it for us now.

Sorry wanna xo

I'm cycle 7 ttc now, and my doctor told me that if I hit cycle 8 with no bfp that I can go in to start fertility testing

i have only found and been diagnosed with an incisional hernia. I don't think that would keep me from conceiving. I will give it another months try, (not trying so hard) and if it doesn't work, I will ask hubby about going to talk to my ob/gyn about any options and maybe find out why we aren't preggo yet.

im so sorry wanna, next month will be your month, I can feel it!!

I hope its no your AF Mama, just keep your chin up and thinking positive thoughts.

it has been 14 months it happened feb 23 last year i was 7 weeks that sweet baby would be 6 months now it was due oct 11 and i really feel it was a boy lol i want another bfp soooo bad guys i want us all to get our rainbows!! ( dropping a few tears typing this ) im so scared something isnt working right after that loss we are just literally gonna bd as much as we physically can this month hoping this idea works getting opks got preseed and using my softcup giving it all we got!!!
I'm sorry for your loss hon, and I'm sorry you havent gotten your rainbow yet. That's so long and hard to wait.
Have you tried SMEP? I've been reading a lot on it and it seems to have a high success rate... Just some food for thought:hugs:

Sorry wanna xo

I'm cycle 7 ttc now, and my doctor told me that if I hit cycle 8 with no bfp that I can go in to start fertility testing
FX that you get your bfp this month and dont have to bother with that. But if you do, I think it will be a relief for you to get the testing done. FX for you hon.

Thank you guys for all tbe kind words I really want to try smep I am this month ifno luck df said we will go to doc I made appt once and didnt go I was to scared of what I would be told. But this time no chickening out so really hoping for a bfp this month the doc will be expensive but it woukd be worth it.

Mama really hope its not af keep me updated wben you test again

witch is making her way.....little red this morning with a tiny clot, she's a coming :(

Im sorry mama :( I really wanted you to get a bfp are you thinking about seeing your doc to?

i think i'm gonna try again next month and only bd every other day and do some things to change things up.....if it doesn't work, i will bring up the conversation to dh and see if he would even agree to talk about it my ob/gyn.

Afm, I haven't even been paying attention this cycle lol ... Guess I better get on the bd considering I just realized I Ov in 3 days lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->