1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Just had an awesome weekend in the Twin Cities. Went to the Mall of America and visted the aquariam, went to como zoo, and hit up Target Field to see the Minnesota Twins kick the Texas Rangers asses!

No sign of AF, I was certain she would be here today...I bet she will lbe here by tuesday though...

This month was a bust for me af came early and stayed forever! Curse the witch! Sorry for you others as well and good luck to those still waiting!

Well I'm officially two days late....and have the wet cm coin on....yetvim convinced AF will be here soon.

I am usually bang on, or a few days early...I dont remember the last time I was more than one day late. Im convinced AF is on her way though, been wearing panty liners, just to be safe and carrying tampons with me. LOL. I need to prepared for when she rears her ugly head.

Not until after Im offically a week late. I was thinking Monday or Tuesday. Yes Im insane, do I think I can make it this time. sure do, b/c Im certain AF will be here soon.

Omg bartness I can't believe you are late hope you get your bfp I don't know how your waiting to test there is no way I could do it gl

Ugh Im ready for bed...I think I'll be hitting the hay very early tonight, I feel like I could just pass out right now.

I have no idea how I am waiting either...but I am.

Thanks...still nothing as of yet....but still certain. she will show up...

I am going out to a concert tonight, and I thought I should test since I wanted to have a few drinks.
I got a bfp. Yay. It is very faint but there. Last month with my chemical I didn't get even a hint of a line until 15 dpo. Going to test in the am again at 12 dpo. Oh I hope this is it.

WOOHOO congrats Sticky!!!!

I still havent tested...and today is 4 days late....still not in site..been wearing panty liners just in case, and pads at night just incase, and nothing. Nothing at all.

Only other symptom is I've been uber tired. Very uber tired. Oh and last night OH made me my favorite buffaloo wings on the grill...I ate one took a bite of second and spit it out...tasted raw or something. My mom was over she ate it and said it was cooked through.

omg sticky congrats!!! i really hope this one keeps getting darker and darker!!! and bartness idk how you havent tested yet please test soon i am dying!!!

I know it wasnt with FMU, but I totally broke down, and held in my pee for nearly 3 hours, and tested...and sadly I got a BFN.

Still no sign of AF, I have increased CM like tons of clear lotiony feeling stuff...sorry but I had to describe it.

And my god I've been so tired, took two naps today and Im still drained.

However, Im going to attempt to wait a few more days. Im sure AF will be here by Monday.

Well still no sign of AF.

And...bring on the strange ass dreams, you know the ones where you wake up and go WTF?

Last night I dreamt of great big sewer rats, and jumping off waterfalls. While jumping off the water fall I was still wearing my glasses and had my night guard in my pockets and lost them both. So I had to pay a butt load of money to replace the both of them.

WTF? What do ginormous sewer rats have in common with waterfalls, and why in anyones right state of mind would they wear glasses while jumping off a waterfall? Like seriosouly, this makes no sense whatsoever!

Im going to try and hold out until at least wednesday this time, if AF doesnt show her ugly face.

congrats sticky!!!! hope it got darker and is still there! FX and :hugs:
bartness-omg, i hope this is it for you! I can't believe how late you are!!! FX it doesnj't come at all and you see 2 beautiful pink lines very soon!! Everyone share the :dust:

afm-I am cd10 today...expecting to O cd14 or cd16. We are not trying so hard this mont ansd I'm only going to use preseed. We bd cd8...and hubby went back to work lastnight, so we won't again probly til his first night off which will be cd13 and then we will skip a day and bd again cd15. Hoping those 2 days, at least one, catches that egg. Thats it for me.

Fx for you Bartness :)

Afm, 5dpo .. Been having lots of post Ov symptoms this cycle .. Crampy real bad, skin break out, and last 2 nights I've been nauseous as hell ... I know they're not early signs, but definitely hormonal signs ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->