1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Loosend up the bra today....major in read in cm...got a huge glob of clear.whitish stuff...

It all sounds so exciting! Good luck to you all. This is my last month on here ,although I will stop by to see the BFP's each month, my dh and I are splitting. So no more baby making for me. I'm officially done.

So, being a POAS addict, I had a test leftover and had the need to POAS! Well, I did, with fmu, and there is a very faint line there ... Hmmm, early bfp? Or dirty evap??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
Another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 9
Well today is my 6th day late...and when I wipped this morning, I did have a streak of very light brown. Pretty sure AF will be here sometime today, or possibly tomorrow.

tl-looks promising!! hope it gets darker in a few days!! FX!! How exciting!
bartness-oh no.....hope not!

Well no brown when I last checked....im totally confused...and going nuts.

glad it's gone, and hope it doesn't come back....are you sure you are really 6 days late? Just thinking maybe you estimated wrong? hope you really are 6 ays late and get a bfp here very soon! :hugs:

brown is old blodd so maybe the implantation bleeding/blood just finally made t's way for you to see when you wipe?

I'm wondering if its an evap since I'm only 6dpo

evaps don't or aren't suppose to have pink/red color to them....usually they are grey. doesn't look grey to me! I don't want to get your hopes up, but it looks like a faint bfp to me. FX and I hope it gets noticeably darker for you. :hugs:

Thanks :) well see I guess ... I'm not getting my hopes up since I'm only 6dpo and that's almost impossible lol

I'm positive I'm 6 days late...I've got no idea what is going on.

wow a whole week late.....your symptoms sound promising....i can't wait for you to test again. oh, bartness, i hope this is it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->