1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Tl I def see the line I hope it's your bfp!!! Bartness as long as there is no red then your still in with a chance really hope a bfp soon. Mama how are you?

Tl I def see the line I hope it's your bfp!!! Bartness as long as there is no red then your still in with a chance really hope a bfp soon. Mama how are you?

Thanks, but I'm not too excited about it ... I'm only 6 dpo ... It can't be a faint bfp already can it? Seems impossible to me ... And I'm certain I'm 6 dpo ...

Ok so i woke up to AF this morning. Im disapointed but relieved at the same time as now I know for sure.

We'll try again this cycle.

Sorry Bartness, but all the best luck for next cycle :)

Im trying to look on the brightside also.

Brightside number one: I can have a glass of wine tonight
Brightside number two: I get to go see Justin Timberlake in concert on February 7th.
Brightside number three: Oddly enough not many AF symptoms Other than the extreme bloat.

Okbi spoke to soon....imbdying from the cramps that just hit....took ib and pamprin...better kick in soon.

so sorry bartness....hope this cycle will be it for you then. Great ways to stay positive! :)

wanna-i'm ok. just excited to try bding a few times compared to usual. Maybeit will be less stressful and more enjoyable. I am cd12 today, so iam getting reay to O within 4 days. We are going to bd tomorrow night (cd13) and then again on friday night (cd15) and maybe again saturday night (cd16) which is usually the day I O. We last dtd on friday (cd8) and sunday (cd10). Got my preseed and ready to go!! Very calm and mellow this time...i will NOT be temping. I might take an opk later today and tomorrow and cd14. But i know I O on average cd16. So, I may not....how about you?

I'm pretty good kinda like you this cycle taking it easy i downloaded a app on my phone that averages your cycles and gives you a green week with your o day so I'm just following that and I have my preseed to lol and tl I see people get faint bfp at 6 dpo all the time so no reason you can't gl

No it was bfn yesterday so it was a dirty evap ..

Hey girls need advice I'm suppose to o tomorrow but I'm having extreme pain in my left side tonight does that mean I am oing now and is it to late to be tonight now?

I wouldn't say it's too late, but I'd bd if possible in the 24 hours ...

Well we did within a hour of the pain so hoping it was in time but we did it yesterday to so that should be good so will I be 1 dpo tomorrow you think? I had a lot of ewcm yesterday but a ton today and the severe pain today

I'm no expert, but I count the day I have pain as Ov day ... So if it were me, tomorrow would be 1dpo ... And the way I look at it, is even if you're off by one day and you actually Ov tomorrow, you're only 1 day off anyways :)

Thanks I'm gonna count today as 1 dpo so I'm officially in the tww hope may is the month girls!!!

good luck to you wanna.....i've been opking...but no ositive yet which on average today at cd14 i would geta positive and O on cd16...maybe tomorrow i will get a positive or only when i'm sick i don't get a positive until cd16 and O on cd18...so i PRAY in the next few days i get a positive or i guess it will be an anovulatory cycle. I've never had/noticed from temping an anovulatory cycle....it better not happen now.

I'm sure you will get your positive tomorrow I od cd 15 this month so if lp is usual 14 days I'm gonna have a 29 day cycle which would be great hope they stay like this awhile vs the 32 ones I have had a few times

Bfn on frer today ... Guess I'm out ... Onto fertility testing :(

Def go and get the testing I have been waiting 15 cycles since my loss with no luck and keep saying I'm going but I don't do it for your peace I mind hopefully you going will encourage me to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->