1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

sorry to hear that tl... hope they don't find anything at all wrong, or if they do, it's not seriou and you get a bfp very soon! :hugs: keep us updated.

how is everyone else?

I got my positive opk yesterday (cd16)... probly O'd today or will lateror sometime tomorrow. Temping to confirm...will be in the 2ww again soon, no later than tuesday! Dear GOD, please let this cycle work. I don't want to resort to going to see my ob/gyn for infertility. I already have 2 girls...i don't want to pay money to try and have another but if hubby is up for it, it might be a possibility.

Good luck mama :)

I hope nothing serious too ... I have great cycles ... 27-28 days ... Ov ALWAYS cd 13-14 ... Who knows ... Grrr

you had a chemical in november...i wouldn't even get tested yet, it hasn't been a year, but your choice. I have great cycles as well. I don't know what's wrng with us....seriously i jus think it's bad timing and bad luck...nothing wrong. I guess time will tell.

Yea, that was my first cycle ttc1 ... I realize you should wait the year, but it was actually my Dr who told me to come if nothing happened by 8 months ... But I agree, I'm definitely considering waiting ... I'm only 26 and DH is 27, so we have some time :)

Tl sorry if i seemed like I was trying to push the doc on you I just know how frustrating it is wondering but if it hasn't been that long yet then it may not be anything wrong they say even a perfectly healthy couple can take up to a year I really hope you get a bfp soon and don't have to worry with the doc as for me I'm 4 dpo today no symptoms but very early still and mama glad toy finally got your positive and can join us in the wait

Well, feels like af should commence any moment ... She is playing games with me as she is about 10 hours late ... That's it, I'm going to do the qtip test ... Brb

its been 3 days and no thermal temp shift....maybe i am not going to O this cycle. :cry:

Oh I sure hope so mama!

Afm, qtip test revealed no sign of blood ... Wtf ... I ALWAYS wake up with af ... Maybe I didn't Ov? But I sure felt had all the normal signs on cd14!

well, i am glad there is no sign of blood for you, tl....if she is coming i wish she would come for you asap...if not, maybe it will just be a late bfp for you. FX for the last one. And thank you, I sure hope I ovulated or am going to too. I will keep you updated.

Well tl I really hope you get your bfp soon and mama I'm hoping you o soon sorry you guys are having such confusing cycles I'm 5 dpo with nothing not one symptom thinking just another cycle with af at the ending

That's be crazy if it was a late bfp lol ... I've had af type cramps since yesterday morning, so I was sure she would be here by now!

I think af is just messing with me ... No sign yet .. But I took an hpt and got a :bfn:

I also hope tomorrow is a better day for me as well. I want to see a temp shift of at least .3 degrees!!

Well tl maybe you will get your bfp with fmu I got fx fx

Thx ladies ... It really feels just like af ... Is that how it feels during early preg or before you get a bfp??

A lot of women say it is when I had my loss I swore af was coming then surprise bfp!! Mama I really hope you get your temp shift in the morning and I hope I actually get some symptoms soon I will be 7 dpo tomorrow and nothing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->